• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

James Harrison has had enough, and goes OFF!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'll try and get him a ring for ya."

-- TB12

Harrison got the ring for the Steeler's with that 100 yard int return for 6 or Warner and AZ are wearing them

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harrison got the ring for the Steeler's with that 100 yard int return for 6 or Warner and AZ are wearing them
Well at least Harrison will know how it feels to be coached by a competent staff, and possibly retire on top with another ring.

I'm glad for him.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanna say, I've come across some pretty ignorant steelers fans but the steelers fans on this board are far and away the best! Haha.

Except for @steelerssb of course. Haha

:kidding:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanna say, I've come across some pretty ignorant steelers fans but the steelers fans on this board are far and away the best! Haha.

Except for @steelerssb of course. Haha

:kidding:
I like to think of it as some sort of natural selection... The precedence that @MISKO set for us Stiller fans didn't allow for the absurd irrational type to hang around for long. It weeded them out quickly and left us with great posters.

Gotta say, thanks Misko... You did us all a favor here at the hoop.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least Harrison will know how it feels to be coached by a competent staff, and possibly retire on top with another ring.

I'm glad for him.

I've been a huge Tomlin supporter his whole career. However, this year he's off the rails. Starting with that ridiculous interview he gave Dungy right thru the decisions in today's game. This team was not focused on the game at hand. Each week they played with fire and won on talent. However, when they played disciplined teams they were outplayed and outcoached. I hope he sees that and corrects it going forward.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like to think of it as some sort of natural selection... The precedence that @MISKO set for us Stiller fans didn't allow for the absurd irrational type to hang around for long. It weeded them out quickly and left us with great posters.

Not to mention he recruited most of us personally from other sites.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now your making me all teary. I take back what I said I miss NFL SOL, oops wrong board:suds:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been a huge Tomlin supporter his whole career. However, this year he's off the rails. Starting with that ridiculous interview he gave Dungy right thru the decisions in today's game. This team was not focused on the game at hand. Each week they played with fire and won on talent. However, when they played disciplined teams they were outplayed and outcoached. I hope he sees that and corrects it going forward.
Yep he has nobody to blame but himself. 2 weeks to prepare and they look that bad from the start? How does that happen on your home field?

Tomlin has a very lengthy history of blunders such as these. I think he's a good coach, but to say there's someone out there better suited for the job that ISN'T name Bill Cowher, then you're smokin some crazy shit.

Cowher would be my only acceptable trade-off, but the likelihood of that happening is very slim.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now your making me all teary. I take back what I said I miss NFL SOL, oops wrong board:suds:
Just wait for MidnightAngel to make her much-anticipated return... I'll personally roll out the red carpet for her.

Still not convinced it isn't MrsChaney