• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's finally over

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... about what?

I'm just asking you to answer that ... delusional about what?
Are you really this stupid or are you just playing games? Tell me why TB is getting suspended and why he fought it while the team took the hit. I'll wait.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About the fact that Brady obstructed the investigation & that the courts have agreed with the obstruction finding.

Bullshit

There were two courts. Berman said Brady had no notice of penalty for destroying his phone and the appeals court ruled on Goodell's powers to suspend ... he didn't require reason

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit

There were two courts. Berman said Brady had no notice of penalty for destroying his phone and the appeals court ruled on Goodell's powers to suspend ... he didn't require reason

See what I mean, delusional.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's making the right decision... 4 weeks goes by quickly and this stuff will be put in the rear view mirror... AFC East isn't a power house division so it's not a season death sentence for them... They can recover assuming they start out bad...

Yeah, the NFC West is a power division :L

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit

Geez H Christ, Pats fans flat out refuse to believe that Brady would feel above not following a rule he felt was stupid. There are no secrets anywhere if more then one person is involved, NFL teams knew that Brady wasn't following the rules. I don't care if he did or didn't in the game in question, he certainly did have the balls deflated in some games. He was stupid enough to think he could get away with it and he was dead wrong. Time to move on.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez H Christ, Pats fans flat out refuse to believe that Brady would feel above not following a rule he felt was stupid. There are no secrets anywhere if more then one person is involved, NFL teams knew that Brady wasn't following the rules. I don't care if he did or didn't in the game in question, he certainly did have the balls deflated in some games. He was stupid enough to think he could get away with it and he was dead wrong. Time to move on.

Thanks Harold for having the nuts to answer the question ...

but you're wrong

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Harold for having the nuts to answer the question ...

but you're wrong

No I'm right, he most definely wanted the balls deflated to his preference and took steps to make this happen. Word got out and this is how we arrived to where we are.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What're ya all gonna bitch about when Brady slides #5 on his thumb?

Malibu.......you just proved you're not very intelligent. Where and when did Brady admit guilt? Show us a quote or a link. Didn't think so.

Denver won't be anywhere near the Super Bowl except as spectators.

What's the line on Sanchez doing a butt fumble in 2016?
shit bitch they used to cut body parts off for stealing are they going to cut his whole hand off ? poster boy brady the cheating bitch of the nfl .

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I for one have a difficult time reading anything regarding a scandal coming from you. Maybe not everyone does it? But Florida and Syracuse sure make a couple nice poster children :thumb:

I have admitted every time when a player or favorite team of mine has cheated and have said it's embarrassing. More then I can say from any Patriots fan which shows the difference between me and and the typical Patriots fan. Please don't teach your children that the "Patriot way" cutting corners and win at all costs is the right thing. I feel sorry for some of you. Actually it's down right pathetic. Denver Broncos the defending Super Bowl Champions. GN all. Peace.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see the coward finally admits his guilt. Big bad Brady nothing more then a little bitch and this is more proof. The Denver Broncos the defending Super Bowl Champs. Peace.
Did you eat acid for breakfast? peace? lol what kinda hippie garbage is that?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the NFC West is a power division :L

I wasn't talking about the NFC West... And actually since you mentioned it, it is a better division overall than the AFC East... At least in the NFC West you have 2 legit playoff teams... If the Cards or Seahawks played in the AFC East the Pats would be challenged for the division title even with Brady all year...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have admitted every time when a player or favorite team of mine has cheated and have said it's embarrassing. More then I can say from any Patriots fan which shows the difference between me and and the typical Patriots fan. Please don't teach your children that the "Patriot way" cutting corners and win at all costs is the right thing. I feel sorry for some of you. Actually it's down right pathetic. Denver Broncos the defending Super Bowl Champions. GN all. Peace.
How do you find time for anything else? By my count you should still be apologizing.
But hey it's your story.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see the coward finally admits his guilt. Big bad Brady nothing more then a little bitch and this is more proof. The Denver Broncos the defending Super Bowl Champs. Peace.

Reading comprehension isn't a strong point for you is it?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I'm right, he most definely wanted the balls deflated to his preference and took steps to make this happen. Word got out and this is how we arrived to where we are.

You are correct no doubt but what a royal fucking pile of shit this whole thing became starting with a shitty sting operation that was embarrassingly fucked up from the start, to a crappy Wells investigation (and BTW, why wasn't Goodell's phone part of the investigation?...and Harbaugh's?...and Pagano's?, why only that of the indicted?) to a way over the top punishment.

I'll cop to Brady having the balls tampered with but anyone with an ounce of sanity has to qualify this as fucked up. Whether it would been better for him to cop to it right off the bat isn't known yet. We'll have to see how that strategy pans out.

.. none of this would have happened if they didn't fuck with the balls true, but most of us want a due process in place.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots announce the signing of a new QB from Canada. His name is Timmy Bradycus. Being an older player with no known ties to the CFL or NFL this move seems strange at the least. One reporter described him as "Tom Brady with a fake beard." Robert Kraft and Bill Belichick are both quoted as saying " I see no resemblance whatsoever."

This should be repeated simply for it's journalistic need to be the first to report. You are winning the day.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should be repeated simply for it's journalistic need to be the first to report. You are winning the day.

That is pretty awesome.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really this stupid or are you just playing games? Tell me why TB is getting suspended and why he fought it while the team took the hit. I'll wait.

According to the NFL lawyers, in open court, it isn't for having cheated.

Anything else?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About the fact that Brady obstructed the investigation & that the courts have agreed with the obstruction finding.

How did he obstruct the investigation? He cooperated with every request they made. IF you are talking about his phone, it was the NFL that told him and his lawyers they wouldn't be needing it.