• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's finally over

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say it again but it's great to have a poster like HammerDown who sees everything the way it really is. Has the same values that I do and believes that cheating should not be accepted in any sports. That goes for the teams I root for as well. I just hope that most Patriots fans with children don't raise there kids the "Patriot way." Where winning at all costs is acceptable. Keep up the good work Hammer. Broncos the defending Super Bowl Champs. Peace.

Nice blowjob - Hammer says thanks.....

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks need to trade Wilson for Brady straight up

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say it again but it's great to have a poster like HammerDown who sees everything the way it really is. Has the same values that I do and believes that cheating should not be accepted in any sports. That goes for the teams I root for as well. I just hope that most Patriots fans with children don't raise there kids the "Patriot way." Where winning at all costs is acceptable. Keep up the good work Hammer. Broncos the defending Super Bowl Champs. Peace.
Thanks. It's incumbent upon us to expose The Patriot Way for what it truly is. I'll never stop. :suds:

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really this stupid or are you just playing games? Tell me why TB is getting suspended and why he fought it while the team took the hit. I'll wait.
According to the NFL lawyers, in open court, it isn't for having cheated.

Anything else?
Read my post again and give a correct response. Why is TB getting suspended and why did the Patriots settle this a while back?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read my post again and give a correct response. Why is TB getting suspended and why did the Patriots settle this a while back?

Pressure from most of the 31 owners, who are tired of the Patriots being so dominate. The type of success they are having wasn't supposed to happen in the modern era. Anything else?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harold answered ... did it match yours?
Does it matter?

For some reason it's clear as day what happened to EVERYONE except for Patriot fans like you. You completely disregard common sense and walk around like blind idiots. Forget about investigations, procedure and all that other legal bullshit. Above all, stop acting like you think Brady didn't do anything wrong. You know what happened just like the rest of us. You look like arrogant, conspiracy theorist, buffoons with your "Brady is innocent" bullshit.

Brady is suspended for cheating, hence the suspension. There is nothing you can do, say or imply that will chang that.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it matter?

For some reason it's clear as day what happened to EVERYONE except for Patriot fans like you. You completely disregard common sense and walk around like blind idiots. Forget about investigations, procedure and all that other legal bullshit. Above all, stop acting like you think Brady didn't do anything wrong. You know what happened just like the rest of us. You look like arrogant, conspiracy theorist, buffoons with your "Brady is innocent" bullshit.

Brady is suspended for cheating, hence the suspension. There is nothing you can do, say or imply that will chang that.

Interesting since even the NFL isn't making the claim you are.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has a fat lady sung yet?

I haven't been paying attention, but it ain't over until one does.