• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's finally over

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try and explained what? That common sense is real?

Just stop. You sound arrogant and ignorant.

You're making claims that the NFL is not. What most people call making up shit.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you claiming he didn't do?
he is out of arguments, so he just asks people to make claims......its his no M.O. Hes been proven a fool, all his arguing, all his defending, and brady gave up and admits defeat, its like a swift kick in the nuts

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see Brady transitioning to manhood.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pressure from most of the 31 owners, who are tired of the Patriots being so dominate. The type of success they are having wasn't supposed to happen in the modern era. Anything else?

What a bunch of bullshit. Out of one side of your mouth the NFL owners have Kraft to thank for their profits much more than Goodell, but EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM is supportive of a conspiracy to knock them down a peg, and the commissioner of the league thinks it's good for business to totally get behind going after a flagship franchise and a flagship player to satisfy their bloodthirst.

Do you not realize how stupid that sounds? The NFL is would not exist if it were run with this kind of idiocy. Some of you guys seriously think that the entire NFL revolves solely around the Pats. It doesn't.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Equally unlikely that Goodell went after Kraft and the Patriots hard on flimsy evidence without backing from a majority of owners.

Once Kraft went to the owners meetings in SF and saw that none of his fellow owners was going to lift a finger to help him - then it was apparent he had to accept the penalties. Rich guys are just as petty, childish and treacherous as the population at large, if not moreso - Dean Spanos and Mark Davis would probably agree as they were the latest victims of treachery by their fellow owners (Carson shared stadium plan).

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you guys seriously think that the entire NFL revolves solely around the Pats. It doesn't.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't :scratch: then why is almost every post today about the Pats:eek:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a bunch of bullshit. Out of one side of your mouth the NFL owners have Kraft to thank for their profits much more than Goodell, but EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM is supportive of a conspiracy to knock them down a peg, and the commissioner of the league thinks it's good for business to totally get behind going after a flagship franchise and a flagship player to satisfy their bloodthirst.

Do you not realize how stupid that sounds? The NFL is would not exist if it were run with this kind of idiocy. Some of you guys seriously think that the entire NFL revolves solely around the Pats. It doesn't.

You're incapable of thinking dynamically aren't you?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're incapable of thinking dynamically aren't you?

Oh, I'M fine with dynamic thought. Stupidity, hypocrisy and lack of reason? Not so much.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you guys seriously think that the entire NFL revolves solely around the Pats. It doesn't.

It doesn't :scratch: then why is almost every post today about the Pats:eek:

I don't think you are dumb, but posts like this make me wonder.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because every now and then we need to remind ourselves of something.

dm_150202_nfl_malcolm_butler_int.jpg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you are dumb, but posts like this make me wonder.
I don't think you're dumb either. But I have to wonder as well sometimes. This was more of a joke. However, factually it was spot on:thumb: when I posted this 5 of the 6 active posts on this board about NE.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say it again but it's great to have a poster like HammerDown who sees everything the way it really is. Has the same values that I do and believes that cheating should not be accepted in any sports. That goes for the teams I root for as well. I just hope that most Patriots fans with children don't raise there kids the "Patriot way." Where winning at all costs is acceptable. Keep up the good work Hammer. Broncos the defending Super Bowl Champs. Peace.

oh get off Hammers dick will you!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but it could ultimately restore his lost pay of more than $253,000,

Like he really needs that money