• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Yasiel Puig hiding anything?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-You accuse Miguel Cabrera and pretty much any other elite baseball player of juicing with no evidence.

Well, here is the problem, we americans get stuck on the you are innocent until proven guilty... that is only by law... we actually do the opposite... we assume people are guilty because of what they look like, act like and in this topic, how they play... Chris davis is playing absurd... the thought now is that he is on steroids... is he?? Only he really knows... Steroids has become such an issue that we believe all elite players do steroids, and they need to prove to us that they dont... I am one who doesnt care whether a player takes steroids or not, but if you look like a duck, smell like a duck and sound like a duck then you probably are a duck...
so as for puig, i hope for his case he is not on it, but if i was a betting man, i would definitely bet htat he is a steroid user...

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, here is the problem, we americans get stuck on the you are innocent until proven guilty... that is only by law... we actually do the opposite... we assume people are guilty because of what they look like, act like and in this topic, how they play... Chris davis is playing absurd... the thought now is that he is on steroids... is he?? Only he really knows... Steroids has become such an issue that we believe all elite players do steroids, and they need to prove to us that they dont... I am one who doesnt care whether a player takes steroids or not, but if you look like a duck, smell like a duck and sound like a duck then you probably are a duck...
so as for puig, i hope for his case he is not on it, but if i was a betting man, i would definitely bet htat he is a steroid user...

Mr. Milk,

Thank you for using the word WE above, and not EVERYONE. I say that, as I must then be in the very small minority that waits for all relevant info to become available before passing judgement.

Just one of the 984,376 things that make me kind of a weird dude........

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree:

very well put.

How do you become the best in a league littered with PED users by being clean?

Swangin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

very well put.

How do you become the best in a league littered with PED users by being clean?

I don't know, but I can tell you how a team can win 12 games a year the last 3 seasons

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By being the best hitter in the league.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The age thing could be true because so many young Latin players do it at such an early age. He wouldn't be the first or last to do that.

As for the PEDs thing, I hope not because I don't like the image baseball has with that, but it would be naive to think its not possible. Its possible with every player out there because so many do it.

He is definitely a dbag though. Yasiel Puig disrespects Diamondbacks legend

I heard on Dodgers Live that most of the stuff they're saying about Puig never even happened. They said he was a stand up guy, I think the D-Backs are just butthurt.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard on Dodgers Live that most of the stuff they're saying about Puig never even happened. They said he was a stand up guy, I think the D-Backs are just butthurt.

I think the truth is probably somewhere in the middle but the D-Backs definitely need to just shut up and play baseball. Luis Gonzalez needs to just GTFO. No one cares about him.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the truth is probably somewhere in the middle but the D-Backs definitely need to just shut up and play baseball. Luis Gonzalez needs to just GTFO. No one cares about him.

Puig has been extremely disrespectful. No way Gonzo made that up... of course Puig will deny it. McGwire got pissed at him for not showing respect to him when he was approached. Puig also should've been suspended in that "brawl" he threw two punches and was shoving everyone out of his way (roid rage?) But of course the MLB only hits him with a fine. He's way too cocky for a ball player that's only been up a month. I don't like him one bit.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Puig has been extremely disrespectful. No way Gonzo made that up... of course Puig will deny it. McGwire got pissed at him for not showing respect to him when he was approached. Puig also should've been suspended in that "brawl" he threw two punches and was shoving everyone out of his way (roid rage?) But of course the MLB only hits him with a fine. He's way too cocky for a ball player that's only been up a month. I don't like him one bit.

Without a doubt, as should Kershaw have been. Punkass thew a sucker punch and got nothing.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well Puig didn't say anything, Steve Lyons claimed he had "sources" that said "most of the things they've been saying about him never even happened". He didn't name a specific event either.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steve Lyons is the biggest douchebag associated with MLB. If Vin Scully says it, I believe it. Lyons has unnamed sources? Bullshit.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess everyone is gonna have different stories, but I would definitely trust a respected front office guy in Luis Gonzalez over a guy thats a rookie and a teams media (Luis is respected enough that even the Dodgers had him on the field during batting practice, which is when this happened). Im not claiming he is the only dbag in this, we have players that have been dbags, like Miggy and his finger wag. But I would bet lots of money that there is no lie in that story.

Luis could be making that all up but he would probably pick a reporter he actually liked to report this, not Bickley, who he spent some time not talking to. Also I'm pretty sure Mark McGwire would have denied this report already, not just some "source" that is remaining unnamed. And he hasn't denied it to my knowledge.

All in all these teams don't like or respect each other and its obvious. And IMO Puig is a dbag and very cocky.

Last edited by a moderator:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Puig that former Little League pitcher from the Bronx that ended up being like 18?

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Puig that former Little League pitcher from the Bronx that ended up being like 18?

Danny Almonte.

I think he changed his first name to Zoilo, and he plays for the Yankees now.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess everyone is gonna have different stories, but I would definitely trust a respected front office guy in Luis Gonzalez over a guy thats a rookie and a teams media (Luis is respected enough that even the Dodgers had him on the field during batting practice, which is when this happened). Im not claiming he is the only dbag in this, we have players that have been dbags, like Miggy and his finger wag. But I would bet lots of money that there is no lie in that story.

Luis could be making that all up but he would probably pick a reporter he actually liked to report this, not Bickley, who he spent some time not talking to. Also I'm pretty sure Mark McGwire would have denied this report already, not just some "source" that is remaining unnamed. And he hasn't denied it to my knowledge.

All in all these teams don't like or respect each other and its obvious. And IMO Puig is a dbag and very cocky.

I just think it's kinda ironic that guys like Gonzalez and McGwire are yelling about "respecting the game". :rollseyes:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are right about Steve Lyons.

Kid's coming from Cuba, do you think he knows who Luis Gonzalez is?

As long as he doesn't negatively affect the chemistry in the clubhouse then I'm okay with it.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The correction is coming. My only question is why it took so long!

BPZGc_BCcAApekj.png:large

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another product of his overconfidence was chasing pitches.

BPZVnlkCUAAvwTz.png:large

Don't you know all 31 other teams' pitching coaches are aware of this fact by now?