• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is the DudeofWV legit?

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't particularly care for him, but he was just becoming annoying and a pest. I am not putting up with that shit. Butthurt, oversensitive little bitches that won't let something go are only allowed here if they are jeffro or Mattb4VT!

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Glad you lightened up and can appreciate a good meme. You were really uptight for awhile there.

Shit... I dislike the anti-Muslim stuff from before as much because it makes my job more difficult as I do because it's ignorant. I can take a joke, and I'm as sarcastic as anyone.

Hell, I pissed of Cam yesterday, and I don't even remember how...

With this guy today, I just have little patience for those with ridiculously short fuses (I know that sounds hypocritical, but we'll roll with it). The guy was so f'ing insensitive that he found an insult where there was none. I've interrogated al Qaida prisoners... if I wanted to insult GoDawgs, we would have all known it. It's so much more satisfying to convince an idiot that he is an idiot, and have him thank you for it and/or apologize (or retreat confused like Cal from Talladega Nights: "I'm a little confused by your tactics, so I'm gonna act tough until I figure it out")

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
46, seem a little cranky tonight. Tell the Ms. to put on something sexy and break out the oils. Come back in the morning when you're full of vim and vigor.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit... I dislike the anti-Muslim stuff from before as much because it makes my job more difficult as I do because it's ignorant. I can take a joke, and I'm as sarcastic as anyone.

With this guy today, I just have little patience for those with ridiculously short fuses (I know that sounds hypocritical, but we'll roll with it). The guy was so f'ing insensitive that he found an insult where there was none. I've interrogated al Qaida prisoners... if I wanted to insult GoDawgs, we would have all known it. It's so much more satisfying to convince an idiot that he is an idiot, and have him thank you for it and/or apologize (or retreat confused like Cal from Talladega Nights: "I'm a little confused by your tactics, so I'm gonna act tough until I figure it out")

Given your mathematics comment, I know what Agency you work for. I worked for a similar 3 letter Agency for awhile but have gone private side. We had plenty of paranoids, ego tripped, and just bizarre employees, but even they thought your org was full of nuts :clock:.

But hey now I can finally bring my cell phone and surf the web at work. :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You insulted my Alabamer publik hi skhool edumacation ashhole:D

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a problem with goDawgs, but I thought it was funny that he made that thread, then it was locked, then it was unlocked, then some Hokies and Herky gave him shit about it and then it was locked again.

He's a dumbass

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
but even they thought your org was full of nuts :clock:.

Hell, I think the same thing about those wall-touchers. No shit, there's guy that rides by my window every day on a unicycle, a guy that eats crackers every hour on the hour standing in a corner, my coworker has a Bach (yes, the composer) action figure on his desk, and I was cut off in the Taco Bell line by a midget.

I'm on the mil side, so I'll make my rounds to most of the other 3-letters before choosing which one to "retire" to. Chances are, it'll be one back in VA instead of MD. That's more my style anyway, and they won't tell me what dogs my wife can have or where I can carry a pistol (as often).

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, I think the same thing about those wall-touchers. No shit, there's guy that rides by my window every day on a unicycle, a guy that eats crackers every hour on the hour standing in a corner, my coworker has a Bach (yes, the composer) action figure on his desk, and I was cut off in the Taco Bell line by a midget.

I'm on the mil side, so I'll make my rounds to most of the other 3-letters before choosing which one to "retire" to. Chances are, it'll be one back in VA instead of MD. That's more my style anyway, and they won't tell me what dogs my wife can have or where I can carry a pistol (as often).

Dare I ask with serial #s? I hear Geospatial is pretty slack. The Agency wasn't too bad, but after awhile the deployments and glass house feeling really takes its toll. You can always go private, and you'll make damn good $, but they will work you to death. Pick your poison.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

50086821_1.jpg

You own jaw locking, brain swelling, child killers also?

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
50086821_1.jpg

You own jaw locking, brain swelling, child killers also?

French Mastiff, but the idiots that write ignorant laws that generalize pit bulls and other bully breeds can't tell the difference between them. I'd have a massive German-line Doberman if I could trust being able to travel with one and rent each place I'm sent.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
French Mastiff, but the idiots that write ignorant laws that generalize pit bulls and other bully breeds can't tell the difference between them. I'd have a massive German-line Doberman if I could trust being able to travel with one and rent each place I'm sent.

I have two pit mixes and it is hell finding a place to live in Maryland where I will be going for work.

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dare I ask with serial #s? I hear Geospatial is pretty slack. The Agency wasn't too bad, but after awhile the deployments and glass house feeling really takes its toll. You can always go private, and you'll make damn good $, but they will work you to death. Pick your poison.

A: All on the up and up. I'm not interested in the thrill of getting away with something, only in being armed when the bad guys already are.

B: I don't need the money, I just want comfort for my family and to be able to retire one day. I had a blessed childhood, but we lived paycheck to paycheck... I wouldn't go back to that for 50k or 500k/yr. As it stands, I'm underpaid and overworked, but I have a purpose, health care, and a small paycheck for life.

iv_hokie12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pits and Rotties are some of my favorite dogs. Chiwawas you gotta look out for. Those little bastards are mean.