• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is the DudeofWV legit?

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
A lot of other Hooplans/Hooplites are calling him out on it though. We will see how it transpires. The other Georgia guy on here is a funny and cool guy. 2seven4 is still mad about the JMU thread like a year ago, so I don't know what his deal is.

God don't remind me of that stupid JMU thread. What a waste of time.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:think: I see realignment rumors are swirling; with nobody watching the NBA or NHL playoffs and baseball only being a quarter of the way through the season, I guess people have to talk about something...

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Its amazing how pictures and legal documents can prove that a guy from a poor family, with children, and no job owns a new Yukon Denali with $5k rims/tires and doesn't justify a looksey by the NCAA.

Have you seen the hundreds of photos of Bama players signing illegal named jerseys and memorabilia in a booster's store and wearing custom suits? They are spelled out with arrows and the NCAA's own rules, yet nothing has happened to any of them.

Rediculous and inconsistent. Cam Newton was suspended for a school day, but the OK State kid's career was ended because he ate with Deion?

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you seen the hundreds of photos of Bama players signing illegal named jerseys and memorabilia in a booster's store and wearing custom suits? They are spelled out with arrows and the NCAA's own rules, yet nothing has happened to any of them.

Rediculous and inconsistent. Cam Newton was suspended for a school day, but the OK State kid's career was ended because he ate with Deion?

Yep, all Saban had to do was say we found no improprieties and no one ever questioned him. Wonder why ESPN never had a story about that?

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey, I'm not the one that goes out of their way to take a shit on my team's rival every chance I get.

Not even on TheSabre? Many on there do. I'm quite sure all of us here watch football, but I'm not sure many of those guys do (besides from the grass at Scott). There's some that make very astute points, but they are quickly drowned out (or called a VT imposter) by the idiots that think UVA is #1 on the Big Ten's list now that you "own FSU" and have "closed the gap on VPI".

I actually appreciate what you bring here most of the time.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:think: I see realignment rumors are swirling; with nobody watching the NBA or NHL playoffs and baseball only being a quarter of the way through the season, I guess people have to talk about something...

Word.

WTF did CFB fans talk about in the off-season before the great ACC raid of the Big Least in 2003? Now it's like THE ONLY thing to talk about... and we ruined this year's discussion by having the bulk of it under the title of some relative-banging Mountaqueer* fan.

*I fully support Human Rights/Equal Rights for all people, including homosexuals. This comment was made because most fans from WVU don't, and it will piss them off.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even on TheSabre? Many on there do. I'm quite sure all of us here watch football, but I'm not sure many of those guys do (besides from the grass at Scott). There's some that make very astute points, but they are quickly drowned out (or called a VT imposter) by the idiots that think UVA is #1 on the Big Ten's list now that you "own FSU" and have "closed the gap on VPI".

I actually appreciate what you bring here most of the time.

They're a bunch of fucking morons on the sabre just like the majority of TSL is.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're a bunch of fucking morons on the sabre just like the majority of TSL is.

FYI, this use of 'They're' is insinuating that ALL of the posters are fucking morons, which most of us would agree with. If you were trying to say there are a couple, few, group, use 'There are.' Look out for your kind, jeff

[/grammarnazi]

2HUV

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI, this use of 'They're' is insinuating that ALL of the posters are fucking morons, which most of us would agree with. If you were trying to say there are a couple, few, group, use 'There are.' Look out for your kind, jeff

[/grammarnazi]

I meant what I said(typed)

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you post over there?

Yes, I sure do, and more often than not it ends up in an argument because the majority of the posters over there refuse to see anything but through orange & blue glasses. Just like when I posted what 46 had posted here about the conf. expansion, they refused to even believe any bit of it. If you disagree with someone over on the politics board, they carry their grudges over to the other boards instead of trying to have a decent conversation. Then you have the little bitches that get all in a tizzy when you let out an expletive because you are frustrated as hell with them. All this shit goes on over at TSL too.

HokieChamp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I sure do, and more often than not it ends up in an argument because the majority of the posters over there refuse to see anything but through orange & blue glasses. Just like when I posted what 46 had posted here about the conf. expansion, they refused to even believe any bit of it. If you disagree with someone over on the politics board, they carry their grudges over to the other boards instead of trying to have a decent conversation. Then you have the little bitches that get all in a tizzy when you let out an expletive because you are frustrated as hell with them. All this shit goes on over at TSL too.

Yet again proving why these forums are better than TSL, the Sabre, and others. Better info, better discussions, and (in general) better posters.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Over the past couple of years hokiehaven has fallen into the same dark dank hole shared by le butterknife and tsl.

And yes, my use of all lower case is intentional...none of them deserve upper case.

hokiecheme11

Mr. Manager
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over the past couple of years hokiehaven has fallen into the same dark dank hole shared by le butterknife and tsl.

And yes, my use of all lower case is intentional...none of them deserve upper case.

How about TKP? I like a lot of the stuff over there

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word.

WTF did CFB fans talk about in the off-season before the great ACC raid of the Big Least in 2003? Now it's like THE ONLY thing to talk about... and we ruined this year's discussion by having the bulk of it under the title of some relative-banging Mountaqueer* fan.

*I fully support Human Rights/Equal Rights for all people, including homosexuals. This comment was made because most fans from WVU don't, and it will piss them off.

You ain't kidding... I no longer watch ESPN unless an actual sporting event is on that I want to watch; their rumor mill/ratings boosting/self-propogating bullshit has pissed me off to no end. I hope the B12 network blows up and ESPN is left holding the bag of shit they've created.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You ain't kidding... I no longer watch ESPN unless an actual sporting event is on that I want to watch; their rumor mill/ratings boosting/self-propogating bullshit has pissed me off to no end. I hope the B12 network blows up and ESPN is left holding the bag of shit they've created.

Watch the Dan Patrick show in the am if you can....he fires a lot of dead-on shots at the ESPN Mothership. He and the Danettes call it like it is.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch the Dan Patrick show in the am if you can....he fires a lot of dead-on shots at the ESPN Mothership. He and the Danettes call it like it is.

Also, listen to Steve Czaban of Yahoo Sports Radio. his shit is on itunes and tuneinradio as well. he crushed ESPN.

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
How about TKP? I like a lot of the stuff over there

TKP doesn't have any of those issues, but it's a little short on information and conversation. Both the guy and his site are passionate VT fans, more tailgater than Monday morning quarterback. Good people and good humor, just not the daily info I get here.