• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Is Marshawn Lynch a Hall of Fame Running Back?

Choose Two!

• Yes

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • No

Votes: 74 71.8%
  • I'm just here so I won't get banned.

Votes: 30 29.1%

• Total voters

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong answer Bradys' no# are quite better td/ints and 4th Q comebacks Peyton only has 1 he crumbles like a cheap suit under pressure . I have no problem with Brady and don't bring up Brady's 11-6 record vs him. He is a first round HOFer but not in same breath as Montana or Brady because of being a #1 or #2 seed and having 9 one and done's at home. Almost happened again this last season, but fortunately Bronco's D cause a fumble or game looked bleak Pitt with lead, looking to add more and working on clock

But isn't the biggest ever NFL SB choke job the 07 Pats and the greatest offense ever falling flat on their face in the biggest game? And the greatest AFC championship comeback/choke is Manning bringing the Colts back over Brady's Pats?

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong answer Bradys' no# are quite better td/ints and 4th Q comebacks Peyton only has 1 he crumbles like a cheap suit under pressure . I have no problem with Brady and don't bring up Brady's 11-6 record vs him. He is a first round HOFer but not in same breath as Montana or Brady because of being a #1 or #2 seed and having 9 one and done's at home. Almost happened again this last season, but fortunately Bronco's D cause a fumble or game looked bleak Pitt with lead, looking to add more and working on clock

The overall numbers between Brady and Manning in the post season are nearly identical. Brady has more TD's, Manning has less interceptions. Manning also has a higher yards/attempt and completion %. Their QB ratings are nearly identical. There just isn't much difference between the two except for team success. You can keep beating on the 'one and done' and playoff choker and whatnot, but he's still got a better record head to head vs Brady. How does a 'playoff choker' accomplish that against a supposed 'playoff hero?' Answer? It doesn't. As a previous poster also stated, Manning hasn't had an undefeated team fold up in the SB or blown a massive lead against Brady - 2006 AFCCG.

And speaking of 'defenses bailing out Manning/fumbles'.....if anyone should know better, it 'should' be a Pat fan. Tuck rule? Marshawn Lynch not getting the ball? That's potentially 2 lost SB's as well. Anyone can play that game, for or against.

In the end, I don't really even care about either Manning or Brady. I simply know that they are more equal than either side cares to admit.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, that was a nice run by Hearst...

He was so so talented... . I think that was after one of his ACL tears too. If I remember right he tore the same one twice... and still looked great. HOF level ability. Great runner, top level receiver out of the backfield, and would flat stone guys if they kept him in to block. Only negative was he really liked to kind of carry the ball like Earl Campbell and fumbled a lot.

One of those "what could have been" type players I think.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But isn't the biggest ever NFL SB choke job the 07 Pats and the greatest offense ever falling flat on their face in the biggest game? And the greatest AFC championship comeback/choke is Manning bringing the Colts back over Brady's Pats?

No.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The greatest of which was Bo.

I'd go Ernie Davis and not even close unless "what could have been" would have been Bo not playing baseball. I really think we saw the best of what Bo could have been in the NFL with his MLB career.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. The crabby media might TO him.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Needed 2 more years. I think if you are going on a small body of work then you have to have a resume like Terrell Davis and Lynch wasn't as dominant and Davis still won't make it in.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

Bo was stolen from us.

Yes, but I think we saw him as good as he was going to be. Especially at that position with so much relying on his extreme athleticism. It isn't often that we see a RB who looks great improve his game in his 30's.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beast mode was tamed against the Rams, when the Rams started playing defense.

18 carries 73 yards 2015
18 carries 53 yards 2014
14 carries 60 yards 1 TD 2014
8 carries 23 yards 2013
23 carries 97 yards 1TD 2013

81 carries 306 yards 2 TDs

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The overall numbers between Brady and Manning in the post season are nearly identical. Brady has more TD's, Manning has less interceptions. Manning also has a higher yards/attempt and completion %. Their QB ratings are nearly identical. There just isn't much difference between the two except for team success. You can keep beating on the 'one and done' and playoff choker and whatnot, but he's still got a better record head to head vs Brady. How does a 'playoff choker' accomplish that against a supposed 'playoff hero?' Answer? It doesn't. As a previous poster also stated, Manning hasn't had an undefeated team fold up in the SB or blown a massive lead against Brady - 2006 AFCCG.

And speaking of 'defenses bailing out Manning/fumbles'.....if anyone should know better, it 'should' be a Pat fan. Tuck rule? Marshawn Lynch not getting the ball? That's potentially 2 lost SB's as well. Anyone can play that game, for or against.

In the end, I don't really even care about either Manning or Brady. I simply know that they are more equal than either side cares to admit.

Montana is only considered good because of playoff no# reg no#s are ok. He would not be known in salary cap era. Manning is a rich man Favre, Brees

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No He gave the Pts a 4 point lead late in game with 2 min, D needs to stop a TD

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock Osweiler humiliated Tom *Brady, then when it counted, big brother came in and finished his season for him. *Brady was atrocious both times. Even with pedestrian play from QB, the Pats win both games easily, Sonny. Sorry.

Hammer really? Peyton had the worst QBR in history his 1st Win 3 /td 7/int and worst rated QB ever to start a SB #34 I think this year to have 2 td 6 int this year. I know you like handicapped but wtf? guy sucks 9 one and dones

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Montana then sucks He had the no# 1 D giving uo 7 points first year. Learn football and then waste my time jerkoff

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer really? Peyton had the worst QBR in history his 1st Win 3 /td 7/int and worst rated QB ever to start a SB #34 I think this year to have 2 td 6 int this year. I know you like handicapped but wtf? guy sucks 9 one and dones

Yet he ended the almighty *Brady's season (and possibly career)? Embarrassing, Sonny!

Repeat: even with pedestrian QB play, the uber-talented Patriots win both times, go 19-0 and keep the Lombardi that Seattle gifted them in Foxborough.

*Brady sucks and he has to go.