• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Lebron Most Overrated player EVER?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,681.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James basically is a power forward... he probably doesn't want to be, but that's where he's the most dangerous. Jordan made a career out of being bigger and more athletic than any other two guard out there. He shot over the smaller guys and when they put a big man on him, he just went right around him. In my opinion, James still has not figured this out just yet. Let's face it, he's the best overall athlete on the floor in every game. But he seems to like to start on the perimeter. He's come a long ways, but he still doesn't shoot well enough to do that... and while he can take just about anyone off the dribble, this ability will start to fade VERY quickly as he gets older.

Look at his last 2 seasons.

40% and 38% on 3's. When he starts to slow down, he can still be effective.

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was Sman's schtick on the Cbs sports message boards too.Hate and discredit Lebron at all costs Why do you guys respond to this troll?

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at his last 2 seasons.

40% and 38% on 3's. When he starts to slow down, he can still be effective.

He has definitely gotten a better handle on shooting these days. Part of this is because guys give him so much room because of athleticism and also because he's surrounded himself with so many other scoring threats. But I still think he doesn't reach his full potential until he starts to trust his teamates a little more and develops that low post game.

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Boston Celtics I get it and respect them. This is for Heat fans.

:suds:

But seriously, sman is beyond idiotic with his trolling. Lebron is top 10 all time as of now. He's accomplished so much already and he's not even 30 yet.

Fiero425

JayCium
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:

But seriously, sman is beyond idiotic with his trolling. Lebron is top 10 all time as of now. He's accomplished so much already and he's not even 30 yet.

Still overhyped and overrated! :lol: :laugh3: :clap: :whistle:It started before he even began playing in the NBA talking about how smart he was and classy! Please; he barely finished high school and that move to Miami showed he had "no class!" He kept Cleveland dangling, allowed them to fire their coach hoping he would stay, then left anyway! The epitome of his classlessness was his return to Cleveland with his posse thinking they still had full run of the place! Security had to tell him and his hood friends to take a hike when they tried entering the player's parking lot! :noidea: :bullshit:

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still overhyped and overrated! :lol: :laugh3: :clap: It started before he even began playing in the NBA talking about how smart he was and classy! Please; he barely finished high school and that move to Miami showed he had "no class!" He kept Cleveland dangling, allowed them to fire their coach hoping he would stay, then left anyway! The epitome of his classlessness was his return to Cleveland with his posse thinking they still had full run of the place! Security had to tell him and his hood friends to take a hike when they tried entering the player's parking lot! :noidea: :bullshit:

What does any of the bold above have to do with him being overhyped and overrated?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overhyped, the social media does that. Everyone is overhyped these days.

But a top 10 player right now, isn't overrated. Sorry Sman, ya troll :laugh3:

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
overrated to an extent. don't think hes the best player on planet as often gets thrown around. would the best player be possibly ringless if he didn't join up with wade and bosh? maybe so. in my book hes someone whos needed a stronger than most teams supporting cast. I get it yeah all championship teams had "help" im sorry but theres a big difference in wade and ray allen...then sasha vujacic and metta world peace

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not over-rated. Just the biggest cry baby or little bitch ever.

Not even a contest.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator: