• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is it time to give Ohio State some respect?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, it is miles apart. The difference between .571 and .429(the B1G winning percentage) is the difference between an 8 win team and a 6 win team.

and you can bet all you want, but the split between home and away games between the SEC and B12 is 11 and 12...the rest are bowl games...big difference there. Typical response from you though...say shit and pretend it's true, rather than add any substance to the argument.

The only reason it is not .65+ is that 35% of the games have the SEC team playing a higher ranked B1G, but keep living in your make believe world where you don't suck.

Slurp, Slurp, Slurp

Man, how do your jaws not get tired from all that SEC cock sucking?

ITs not miles apart at all.

and LOL at "the rest are bowl games". Which are All pretty much in SEC country. Thanks for proving my point. :pound:

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt it.. probably you using an alias. Bama has the biggest collection of bandwagon homos of all time. Back when you guys were nothing but a limp-dick program there wasn't a one of you to be found. Now that they hired Saban for a billion dollars, bama fans are crawling around all over the place!

Not sure what Big 10 fan boy site you were trolling back then. Never been anywhere where Bama fans weren't at least as plentiful bugeyes fans...even in the shitty early 2000's.

Even back in the mid-80's when weren't that good we were still better than Ohio State though.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slurp, Slurp, Slurp

Man, how do your jaws not get tired from all that SEC cock sucking?

ITs not miles apart at all.

and LOL at "the rest are bowl games". Which are All pretty much in SEC country. Thanks for proving my point. :pound:

LOL, you're a retard...it is 2 wins on average per team...how much fucking stupider can you be...it is literally saying that the SEC is an 8 win team and the B1G is a 6 win team...

If you dumb fucks don't like playing bowl games in the South make some of your own...it's not like we have a moratorium on bowl games.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what Big 10 fan boy site you were trolling back then. Never been anywhere where Bama fans weren't at least as plentiful bugeyes fans...even in the shitty early 2000's.

Even back in the mid-80's when weren't that good we were still better than Ohio State though.

Who are you trying to kid. Bama was hot garbage for a long stretch before Saban arrived and none of you gumps were flapping your slack jaws at all.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

don't remember having the internets back in the 80s.. that was LONG before you SEC-bwagon fans started circle jerking to the team-sec logo. When Florida was good, you guys were on their bandwagon. Now that they're down, you guys are Bama fans. Sometime soon, bama will be a down program again and suddenly there will be an over abundance of fans for the next SEC team on the rise.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, you're a retard...it is 2 wins on average per team...how much fucking stupider can you be...it is literally saying that the SEC is an 8 win team and the B1G is a 6 win team...

If you dumb fucks don't like playing bowl games in the South make some of your own...it's not like we have a moratorium on bowl games.

And the slurping continues over miniscule results.

Your SEC cock sucking and a dollar might pay your rent this month.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't remember having the internets back in the 80s.. that was LONG before you SEC-bwagon fans started circle jerking to the team-sec logo. When Florida was good, you guys were on their bandwagon. Now that they're down, you guys are Bama fans. Sometime soon, bama will be a down program again and suddenly there will be an over abundance of fans for the next SEC team on the rise.

I'm hoping it's Arky, I like their colors.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are you trying to kid. Bama was hot garbage for a long stretch before Saban arrived and none of you gumps were flapping your slack jaws at all.

^^^ Exactly!! Over on the espn boards, I don't remember a single bama fan. Only two options for that:

1) You were all hiding under rocks.

2) You were riding the bandwagon for some over team.

I'm guessing it was option 2.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still haven't answered my question Gump?

What exactly is your agenda by deep throating the entire SEC in every Ohio State thread?

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why can't you ever admit to what's going on. Play and SEC team in a bowl game and we all have to head down south. Play a PAC team in the rose bowl and we've got to go play in their own fucking back yard... again!! Would be nice for a change to have home field advantage instead of everyone else always getting it.. but you guys would NEVER venture up north. First sign of snow and you guys would shove your nutts up your asses and curl up in a fetal position.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice try, but Florida is well above Ohio St. on my shit list. I don't know any Bama fan that has ever been on any SEC teams bandwagon...unless it served our interest. Even in their best stretch ever under Spurrier, we won as many titles as they did.

Bama's has had a lot less down years the Ohio St. What's your last title before 2002..1968, lol. Bama's got one in every decade going back to the 20's except the 50's...which incidentally was the last decade when Ohio St was truly a dominant national power. Even in the 70's when you were good, we were better.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't you ever admit to what's going on. Play and SEC team in a bowl game and we all have to head down south. Play a PAC team in the rose bowl and we've got to go play in their own fucking back yard... again!! Would be nice for a change to have home field advantage instead of everyone else always getting it.. but you guys would NEVER venture up north. First sign of snow and you guys would shove your nutts up your asses and curl up in a fetal position.

Is that why you pussies play your championship game in a dome...

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still haven't answered my question Gump?

What exactly is your agenda by deep throating the entire SEC in every Ohio State thread?

Just providing a public service, trying to educate you and the other dumbfuck bugeyes about how comparatively shitty your conference is. That way if you do make the 4 spot, the disappointment of getting skull fucked in the playoffs won't make you jump off a bridge and such.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try, but Florida is well above Ohio St. on my shit list. I don't know any Bama fan that has ever been on any SEC teams bandwagon...unless it served our interest. Even in their best stretch ever under Spurrier, we won as many titles as they did.

Bama's has had a lot less down years the Ohio St. What's your last title before 2002..1968, lol. Bama's got one in every decade going back to the 20's except the 50's...which incidentally was the last decade when Ohio St was truly a dominant national power. Even in the 70's when you were good, we were better.

Give me a fucking break!!! Look at you guys on here.. it's nothing but team sec all the way. In fact, until seeing team sec in action, I'd never before seen nor heard of this conference homer bullshit.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know any Bama fan that has ever been on any SEC teams bandwagon...unless it served our interest.

You yourself proved that statement to be a lie in this very thread.

:lol:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just providing a public service, trying to educate you and the other dumbfuck bugeyes about how comparatively shitty your conference is. That way if you do make the 4 spot, the disappointment of getting skull fucked in the playoffs won't make you jump off a bridge and such.

The only thing you are providing a service too is TEAM SEC by slobbing their collective knobs.

So we can assume when Ohio State beats bama, your plan is to jump off a bridge?

Dumbfucks like yourself never thought you would lose to OU either.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how these uneducated hilljacks like to throw out the narrative that because the SEC is better than the Big 10 the B1G 10 will lose every game against the SEC even though facts suggest otherwise.

Their brain power sure is comical.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really?? Indiana can't win ONE game in the shitty little BIG.. NOT ONE GAME!!!! cause our conf. sucks. But somehow, they managed to beat the division leader of the SEC. How the fuck do you explain that?!?!

Indiana >>>>>> Entire SEC.

Last edited by a moderator:
North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?? Indiana can't win ONE game in the shitty little BIG.. NOT ONE GAME!!!! cause our conf. sucks. But somehow, they managed to beat the division leader of the SEC. How the fuck do you explain that?!?!

Indiana >>>>>> Entire SEC.

Virginia Tech is not faring well in the ACC either.

Simple solution... dump the 2 teams that can not win easy out of conference games at home from discussion of playoffs. See ya Missouri and OSU.

Big10 record vs other power conferences was horrible this year, do not deserve a team in the discussion. Big10 needs to state their case vs other power conferences... not after beating up the marginal teams in the Big10.