• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Irresponsible rumor mill

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a parent..... but as a former player- i completely disagree with your opinion on said matter......

Yelling at me shows me you care......

Acting indifferent- or telling me- "you'll get it next time chap" tells me that you couldn't really care less.....

I am a parent and if I ship off my kid to be cared for by someone else and they did something that was deemed wrong by that person then my kid deserves the tongue lashing. I would talk to my kid and tell them that everyone handles things differently and if you don't want him to yell at you like that again then don't fuck up. If my kid called or texted me during a game I would scream my ass off at him as well!!!!!

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Verbally abusing players on national tv is not the best way of caring. It's degrading the young man on national tv period! There are other ways to get your point across than vein popping mouth spitting blow-ups.

To each their own...........

I'd rather have a coach get in my face- than tell me I played excellent in every phase of the game......

jwesh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow. My sources have pretty much confirmed this as true. See ya puss boy! Apparently; his wittle feewings got hurt by coach yelling at him.

The lip reading was right on about calling daddy...but it was from the locker room.

Although; it's possible Bo will say sorry and all will be forgiven...but I think Bo will say 'Sorry but get the fuck off my team.'

If anyone says sorry it should be t-vag

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd rather have a coach get in my face- than tell me I played excellent in every phase of the game......

At what point did I ever insinuate Bo should tell players that are fucking up that?

You can get into a players face and tell him to go sit on the bench. Don't go into a tirade about it. The calling his dad issue could have been dealt with after the game...

Nebraska885

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
HH, I think Huskernation is a little freaked out because Martinez is the only QB who has actually sustained drives this year. Everybody still wants to win the Big 12 and Martinez gives us the best chance.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if this is where this rumor is coming from but it might be.

According to an amateur lip reading when Bo was screaming at Taylor after coming back to the sideline Bo screamed, "If you fucking call your dad on the fucking field during a game again it’ll be the last fucking thing you ever do. Now get your fucking ass [out/down/out of?] here mother fucker.” Taylor's response was, "fucking bitch".

Here is the video. I am no professional lip reader either but that is pretty much what he said.

Also.......

Martinez's response........

via rivals main board........

"You can't control me or my life"

Adios.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Stray35

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's no secrect the players feel Bo is in their corner and would do anything to help/protect them. If TM can't handle a good ass chewing then we don't need the prima donna anyways!

jwesh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
aparently rumors not true according to Eric Martins Facebook page

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are those our only two choices? I would think there are plenty of other options somewhere in the middle.

Personally I don't think getting in someone's face is that bad but being out of control and getting in someone's face is. If he was yelling f this f that at him I would consider him out of control because I know when I start dropping high velocity f bombs I know I have lost it and could care less about end results only aboout screaming.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Bo's tirades start costing us multiple games- then there is a problem....

So far...... the only game that Bo's tirades have cost us was VaTech in 08....

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are those our only two choices? I would think there are plenty of other options somewhere in the middle.

Personally I don't think getting in someone's face is that bad but being out of control and getting in someone's face is. If he was yelling f this f that at him I would consider him out of control because I know when I start dropping high velocity f bombs I know I have lost it and could care less about end results only aboout screaming.

Thank you!

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our society is soft......

Parents these days don't teach responsibility....... Parents these days are not responsible......

People who can't take a ass chewing..... are a major part of the problems in this country....

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For example my roommate.......

Anytime he gets a ass chewing from his boss..... He quits..... He has had 7 jobs in the last year.......

I have worked for the same company since I was 17, through High school and 5.5 years of college....

I guarantee you I got my ass chewed harder than my roommate ever has..... Especially when I took 5 days vacation- and I didn't come back for two weeks.....

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our society is soft......

Parents these days don't teach responsibility....... Parents these days are not responsible......

People who can't take a ass chewing..... are a major part of the problems in this country....

I live by simple principles. Treat people with respect whenever possible. This is not always possible so when it is not never lose my respect for myself.
When you mess up man up and face the consequences and do what is necessary to make it right and get past it.
If you are accused but did not do it man up and face your accuser with everything you have. Do not back down because that would mean losing your respect for yourself.

I have raised 3 kids and still raising a fourth this way and every one of them knew that if they were in trouble I would listen to both sides of the story and deal with them as needed according to the facts. I don't think I have been irresponsible at any time in raising them, no even once, and have used every opportunity to teach teach them 'life lessons' (which is a term that still causes them to twitch when used) and though every single one of them have done stupid things ( as I did when young) every one of them are responsible citizens now and I am sure will raise responsible citizens also.

I personally would look at a parent in a kids face screaming obscenities as a bad parent.

Notice I never said giving an ass chewing. I said screaming obscenities.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah.... I believe Jo Pa used to be much like Bo is......

Bo will settle down with age...

JoePa still hasn't settle down..it was only like 4 years ago he was running at a someone after the game.