• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beer-Sampler.jpg

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Multicultural%20women.jpg

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to think I could. I’d probably only last a minute with the first one. And it would be a rather sad minute. The other 9 would leave me for BigKen.

BK has survived a lot of things. Not sure he'd survive those 9. One hell of a way to go. If one of the 9 didn't do him in, his wife will.

:rip: BigKen.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BK has survived a lot of things. Not sure he'd survive those 9. One hell of a way to go. If one of the 9 didn't do him in, his wife will.

:rip: BigKen.

I’ve seen a picture of BigKen. The guy is only 5’ 5” tall and weighs about 150lbs. He got the nickname “Big” from something else......... maybe those 9 lovely ladies better watch out!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the early 1900's girls were not allowed to attend formal school. They learned to read and write at home, generally schooled by their mothers. Women got together to sew or quilt and basically discuss everything. These meetings were generally once a month. The girls were required to sew or stitch a sampler to show that they knew the letter f the alphabet and numbers to show they could count. It also showed that they could cross stitch which was a major requirement fo repairing men's clothes

The one we donated, was stitched by an 11 year old girl named Marimette Boultenhouse in 1833.

We donated the sampler to the Boultenhouse Museum in Sackville, New Brunswick Canada. The mueum is named after her grandfather John who built 2-3 mast sailing ships for himself and others. The girl never married and dies at age 53. After the ceremony to donate the sampler which actually had the names and birth dates and deaaths of 10 Boultenhoue men and women and the maiden names of the wives, they took us tho the Burial Ground Road to the cemetery and burial spot of Marimette Boultenhouse.

Needles to say, these folks were absolutely thrilled with the sampler and a baby bonnet that Marimette crotcheted.

Meeting these people, seeing the museum and the grave of the girl was great, the 1200 mile drive to and from Sackville was one of the most boring I've ever done.

Now I can get back to the book I'm writing. Had a great spurt last Saturday and Sunday and wrote six chapters. If I ever get it done and find a publisher Maybe I can make a couple of bucks off all you guys.
I won't jinx myself talking about a TV or full length movie possibility.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the early 1900's girls were not allowed to attend formal school. They learned to read and write at home, generally schooled by their mothers. Women got together to sew or quilt and basically discuss everything. These meetings were generally once a month. The girls were required to sew or stitch a sampler to show that they knew the letter f the alphabet and numbers to show they could count. It also showed that they could cross stitch which was a major requirement fo repairing men's clothes

The one we donated, was stitched by an 11 year old girl named Marimette Boultenhouse in 1833.

We donated the sampler to the Boultenhouse Museum in Sackville, New Brunswick Canada. The mueum is named after her grandfather John who built 2-3 mast sailing ships for himself and others. The girl never married and dies at age 53. After the ceremony to donate the sampler which actually had the names and birth dates and deaaths of 10 Boultenhoue men and women and the maiden names of the wives, they took us tho the Burial Ground Road to the cemetery and burial spot of Marimette Boultenhouse.

Needles to say, these folks were absolutely thrilled with the sampler and a baby bonnet that Marimette crotcheted.

Meeting these people, seeing the museum and the grave of the girl was great, the 1200 mile drive to and from Sackville was one of the most boring I've ever done.

Now I can get back to the book I'm writing. Had a great spurt last Saturday and Sunday and wrote six chapters. If I ever get it done and find a publisher Maybe I can make a couple of bucks off all you guys.
I won't jinx myself talking about a TV or full length movie possibility.

That is pretty damn cool man.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting program on NESN about Fantasy Football.

Sometimes people don't realize how much information that these guys pass on.

Rex Burkhead. Dion Lewis was the 1st and 2nd down RB. They say that Burkhead will NOT be his replacement. They are emphatic that Burkhead will be the guy once the Patriots offense moves to the opposing 30 yard line.

Jeremy Hill. He will be the 1st and 2nd RB. He will be back in when the offense is inside the opposing 5 yard line.

James White. He will always be in when the offense reaches the 30 yard line.