• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we've already established your complete lack of understanding so your response is not at all surprising.

I'm going to make this final response and then we'll just let you have the last word, it seems to be important to you!

What I stated was nothing but the truth you and Ken seem to have issues with the truth so let me ask three very simple questions that warrant simple one word answers.

Did the Pats illegally tape teams and were they punished for this?

Did Brady get a four game suspension and appeal the suspension only to lose for deflategate?

Did JE get a four game suspension for PEDS did he appeal and lose that appeal?

There is only one way to answer these questions and the point is abundantly clear the organization and it's players over several years have in fact cheated. As I stated earlier I don't care that they did this I just refuse to act as if this is anyone's fault but their own. and I refuse to act as if they are being picked on. Had they never done these things people would not feel compelled to defend these actions. It happened they were punished and still the organization wins and that is great I just refuse to turn a blind eye to it.

You have a nice day, if anyone else want to debate this with you I hope they reach out to you.

So how many times is this that you've said something to the affect of "I'm going to make this final response"?

I'll wait for your response since I stopped reading after that fortuitous comment.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots did not illegally tape the Jets. They taped from a position 'ON' the field that Roger Goodell, said that teams could not tape. Belichick decided to try it from a different position not specified in Goodell's directive and was punished. The New York media made it worse than actually was and Belichick was branded a cheat.

What exactly did Tom Brady do that had anything whatsoever to do with the deflation of footballs in the AFC Championship Game? NOTHING. He was never formally charged with anything illegal. He was suspended for four game for failure to cooperate with Ted Wells investigation. The biggest problem was that Wells testified that Brady was cooperative in both of his meetings.

Still, no one has been able to determine exactly what was in JE's urine. Or if they have figured it out, the results have not been published.

I think you're an old nemisis, Tgann69 just a different alt.
Sorry Ken I have to disagree. Even Tgann had a reading comprehension level above the third grade. This clown just wants to argue with himself when no one else will. When that doesn't work he just freely moves the goal posts.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A) Did the Pats illegally tape teams and were they punished for this?

B) Did Brady get a four game suspension and appeal the suspension only to lose for deflategate?

C) Did JE get a four game suspension for PEDS did he appeal and lose that appeal?

A) Yeah, Bill found a loophole in the rule and acted on it and both Bill and the team were punished for it. Bill did not follow the spirit of the rule and it pissed of the NFL.

B) Yes, Brady was suspended for Ballgazi. Did any Patriot actually cheat though? I have not seen ANY proof of that. I have seen texts where Brady asked for the PSI to be set at the league minimum. I have also read where the ruling was upheld that Roger could suspend Tom whether he was guilty of any thing, or not. That is what the appeal upheld. Roger's authority and ability to suspend without any justification because it is what the players association agreed to. The team was also penalized because of "Past Transgressions". Meaning the spying penalties did not have a big enough impact on the Pats ability to win. Show me proof otherwise other than well they were punished they must have been guilty.

C) Yup. Many athletes will take whatever will give them an edge or more to the point, keep abreast of the edge that their counterparts have. Especially those that are coming back from injury.

Are the Pats cheaters as you seem to claim? Sure. But not any more than any other team, and less than most I am sure as they are under a Hubble sized microscope and are held to a completely different standard than any other team.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A) Yeah, Bill found a loophole in the rule and acted on it and both Bill and the team were punished for it. Bill did not follow the spirit of the rule and it pissed of the NFL.

B) Yes, Brady was suspended for Ballgazi. Did any Patriot actually cheat though? I have not seen ANY proof of that. I have seen texts where Brady asked for the PSI to be set at the league minimum. I have also read where the ruling was upheld that Roger could suspend Tom whether he was guilty of any thing, or not. That is what the appeal upheld. Roger's authority and ability to suspend without any justification because it is what the players association agreed to. The team was also penalized because of "Past Transgressions". Meaning the spying penalties did not have a big enough impact on the Pats ability to win. Show me proof otherwise other than well they were punished they must have been guilty.

C) Yup. Many athletes will take whatever will give them an edge or more to the point, keep abreast of the edge that their counterparts have. Especially those that are coming back from injury.

Are the Pats cheaters as you seem to claim? Sure. But not any more than any other team, and less than most I am sure as they are under a Hubble sized microscope and are held to a completely different standard than any other team.

I agree and that has always been my stance. The Pats cheated okay we got caught and served the penalty. And I agree every team cheats in some form or fashion, all players in some form or fashion. I just won't argue we didn't cheat and won't argue that the punishments were unfair, because if it wasn't done to begin with there would have been no punishments to start with.

In the end the Pats are fantastic at winning and suck at cheating. That aint such a bad deal

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel better now? Rant away. You're so angry you're arguing with yourself. Again I haven't said JE did or didn't take anything. That's up to you to ASSume what I may be thinking.

So a player just takes a masking agent for no reason? Are you being serious with this crap you're spewing? It's the same thing as any urinalysis. If you dilute your sample you're guilty. If anything you should get a bigger suspension for cheating twice.

What they know is the substance JE took resembles a chemical make up of a PED. Yet they don't know what it is?

Argue all you want. Only in your and Rogers world, maybe a couple other really special people would believe taking a PED should get a larger penalty than someone taking a PED and a masking agent. Talk about cheating. Get off your high horse.

Synthetic marijuana is generally legal. There are so many different variations on the basic molecular structure. Each one has to specifically be banned by law. Every day some chemist makes a slight change in molecular structure and you have a new variant, not yet illegal. You know what it is be the basic molecular structure.

They know what Edelman took but it is not yet named nor on the list. They do know he took it and it is not approved.
Because they are not putting him in jail, they have the right to say, "bullshit, I'm not buying it"
A 4 game vacation will probably be good for him. If it helped him recover, probably a worthwhile risk.
Like the girl that got pregnant, just say "it was my 1st time"

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Synthetic marijuana is generally legal. There are so many different variations on the basic molecular structure. Each one has to specifically be banned by law. Every day some chemist makes a slight change in molecular structure and you have a new variant, not yet illegal. You know what it is be the basic molecular structure.

They know what Edelman took but it is not yet named nor on the list. They do know he took it and it is not approved.
Because they are not putting him in jail, they have the right to say, "bullshit, I'm not buying it"
A 4 game vacation will probably be good for him. If it helped him recover, probably a worthwhile risk.
Like the girl that got pregnant, just say "it was my 1st time"

So are you saying you think it's a PED or synthetic MJ? That makes a difference based on punishment.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This from the article that you linked......

The first issue that could help Edelman is that the receiver tested positive for a unknown substance. As MMQB.com reported on June 11, the NFL had to have scientists analyze the substance because the league's drug testers didn't recognize it.

Where does it even say PED? It says "unknown substance".

NFL had to have scientists analyze the substance.................Never has the analysis been published or released.

I have read where certain media has said, without reference, that the unknown substance was similar in chemical structure to known performance enhancing drugs, similar, not the same.

H2O = Water
H2O2 = Very similar to water, not potable, Hydrogen Peroxide.
H2SO4 = Similar in structure, a similar liquid, but not water. Sulfuric Acid.

I cut myself and put water on it to clean it. I put Hydrogen peroxide to clean it better. I ain't putting sulfuric acid on it hoping to clean it best.

Simple sugar is C6 H12 O6. It can be found as sucrose, glucose, fructose, etc. Same basic general structure - all taste sweet......

Steroids are much more complex.....
Most of you are not organic chemists but you can understand the complexity if you read this through
Steroids

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting discussion on Boston Sports Tonight..........Coach Bill Belichick vs. GM Bill Belichick.

How does Coach BB deal with the holes that GM BB creates? How does Coach BB deal with the things that GM BB has done? One guy said that it's pretty easy because the Coach and the GM only answer to each other and never to the media or anyone else. How have those moves worked out? The first was Chandler Jones to AZ. The Patriots have Thuney, a starter at LG who was a draft choice they picked up in the deal. What has CJ done for the Cardinals? He's an outstanding DE on a team that can't make the playoffs. There were a couple of other picks involved and an OL who's no longer in football. Then came Jaime Collins. A potential All Start who fizzled and whithered away in Cleveland while media and fans in NE needed massive amounts of Pepto Bismal. The resulting draft picks, Derrick Rivers and Shaq Mason?

Today the question is about having a 41 year old quarterback who was shaking his right arm in yesterday's practice. The fact that he threw for 606 yards in the Suoer Bowl is irrelevant because the Patriots lost. Why is Coach BB taking it so easy on the team in 2018? Because GM Bill Belichick may not have accumulated enough ammo to blow away the enemies?

The discussion went around in circles with two people saying that GM BB has finally painted himself into a corner that Coach BB my not be able to figure his way out of. Two people saying it's all part of both Coach and CM BB's plan to hornswoggle the NFL, yet once again.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting discussion on Boston Sports Tonight..........Coach Bill Belichick vs. GM Bill Belichick.

How does Coach BB deal with the holes that GM BB creates? How does Coach BB deal with the things that GM BB has done? One guy said that it's pretty easy because the Coach and the GM only answer to each other and never to the media or anyone else. How have those moves worked out? The first was Chandler Jones to AZ. The Patriots have Thuney, a starter at LG who was a draft choice they picked up in the deal. What has CJ done for the Cardinals? He's an outstanding DE on a team that can't make the playoffs. There were a couple of other picks involved and an OL who's no longer in football. Then came Jaime Collins. A potential All Start who fizzled and whithered away in Cleveland while media and fans in NE needed massive amounts of Pepto Bismal. The resulting draft picks, Derrick Rivers and Shaq Mason?

Today the question is about having a 41 year old quarterback who was shaking his right arm in yesterday's practice. The fact that he threw for 606 yards in the Suoer Bowl is irrelevant because the Patriots lost. Why is Coach BB taking it so easy on the team in 2018? Because GM Bill Belichick may not have accumulated enough ammo to blow away the enemies?

The discussion went around in circles with two people saying that GM BB has finally painted himself into a corner that Coach BB my not be able to figure his way out of. Two people saying it's all part of both Coach and CM BB's plan to hornswoggle the NFL, yet once again.

1. Not sure that throwing for 606 yards in the SB will ever be irrelevant.

2. Didn't GM / BB Want to retain Jimmy G? Think Kraft may be the issue here.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Not sure that throwing for 606 yards in the SB will ever be irrelevant.

2. Didn't GM / BB Want to retain Jimmy G? Think Kraft may be the issue here.

Big problem is that there's nothing controversial to talk about so the media is trying to keep viewers watching the programming. They can't even keep people interested with Brady"shaking his right arm during practice."

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big problem is that there's nothing controversial to talk about so the media is trying to keep viewers watching the programming. They can't even keep people interested with Brady"shaking his right arm during practice."

The right arm thing could be a lot of nothing or a potential issue no one really knows. We will all no more tonight, well for me tomorrow.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be off line for a few days. Leaving Monday for a place called Sackville, NB Canada. and won't be back until Thursday afternoon. It'll be about a 1200 mile round trip. Found a hand made sampler 43 years ago and kept trying to find how the name was attached to mine. Finally found the person who was the first name on the sampler back in 1725. He was a very wealthy ship owner and international trader. His mansion is a museum in Sackville where he had his fleet. We decided to donate the sampler and a baby bonnet that was with in in an an old family trunk. The town is all coming out to meet us and see the sampler which has been given a very special place in the museum. They were freaked out because all of the birth dates they had were all circa and the sampler has all of the the exact birth dates.

Have a good week. Philadelphia comes to Boston and I plan to be home for the game.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be off line for a few days. Leaving Monday for a place called Sackville, NB Canada. and won't be back until Thursday afternoon. It'll be about a 1200 mile round trip. Found a hand made sampler 43 years ago and kept trying to find how the name was attached to mine. Finally found the person who was the first name on the sampler back in 1725. He was a very wealthy ship owner and international trader. His mansion is a museum in Sackville where he had his fleet. We decided to donate the sampler and a baby bonnet that was with in in an an old family trunk. The town is all coming out to meet us and see the sampler which has been given a very special place in the museum. They were freaked out because all of the birth dates they had were all circa and the sampler has all of the the exact birth dates.

Have a good week. Philadelphia comes to Boston and I plan to be home for the game.
enjoy your trip BK

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Enjoy your trip.

WTF is a sampler?

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
920x920.jpg