• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Injuries

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hayden and Hatcher both sound very iffy for this week. Ware sounds good to go, but Garrett still seems to be cautious. Austin, Wilcox, Claiborne sound for sure out. I do understand there is bye week after this one, but the Austin and Wilcox injury should have had time to heal right??

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miles may be the slowest healer on the Planet. He either won't play injured or just stays injured longer for some reason. What I read was maybe he shouldn't have played the game he came back and perhaps that set him back again. It's "Deja vu` all over again". At this point do we really want Miles to play at less than 100%? I say let him get healthy if that is possible because we could use him if he is healthy down the stretch.

Mo should be back after the bye. That was kind of the prediction from the beginning I think. Wilcox looks like after the bye also.

This will no doubt be a VERY tough game for us. The combination of a depleted secondary and a depleted middle of the DL is not a good combination against the Saints. Who knows, our Offense should move the ball and if we can get pressure on Brees we could slow them down a little.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been watching their injury report as well. THere top 3 safeties all are dinged up with Vacarro looking like he will play. The other 2- Jenkins and Harper - still havent practiced I dont think. They also have a starting LB that doesnt look like he will play- Hawthorne and Vilma was just put on IR. Offensively, Sproles will play . Graham and Colston???? I would bet Graham plays

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez's injury is looking more serious than we thought. The hits just keep coming. Thank goodness the bye is coming up because Dez is gonna need it too.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez's injury is looking more serious than we thought. The hits just keep coming. Thank goodness the bye is coming up because Dez is gonna need it too.

Agreed. I was concerned about the bye after week 10, but now that its here, it couldnt come at a better time. I do wonder if Ware should sit out one more game, and not have a Miles situation(potentially reinjure himself). Especially since he made the "ill never be 100% comment". It made me think he might try to come back too soon.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just that these guys are made of glass? Is something going on with the medical/training staff? I know every team has injuries but it seems like every year half the team is out.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just that these guys are made of glass? Is something going on with the medical/training staff? I know every team has injuries but it seems like every year half the team is out.

Well, some of the guys we have drafted over the years dropped in the draft due to injury problems. I think when you take a lot of guys like that you are a little more likely to have injuries. Obviously it doesn't mean each guy will have an injury filled career, but you do increase the odds that you will get some injury proned players.

I have disagrree with this in the past, but I guess i do think at some point you do have to start looking at the conditioning program also. It has been so many years now that I think it is fair to start asking those questions.