• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

injuries report

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets just hope we blitz more.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Rappaport, so it's best to wait for a team source to confirm. :tsk:

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now two years in a row where the Redskins # 1 draft pick misses most of the season - just fluky bad luck. I think that this is RG3's fault. :D

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soooo, Murphy, Taylor, Su'a, Allen, Norman, Breeland, Hopkins. Montae with continually banged up shoulder, Deshazor still recovering, a few hammys and ribs in the mix. Jordan and Crowder still not right...And we aren't even at the halfway mark yet. Yeesh

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah we cant get a break there however allen should be back strong next season

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soooo, Murphy, Taylor, Su'a, Allen, Norman, Breeland, Hopkins. Montae with continually banged up shoulder, Deshazor still recovering, a few hammys and ribs in the mix. Jordan and Crowder still not right...And we aren't even at the halfway mark yet. Yeesh
some will get right as the season goes along too so lets go glass half full

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah we cant get a break there however allen should be back strong next season

Yeah, from what I read Morgan Moses had the same injury and came roaring back. Speedy recovery for JA.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I guess sprains are year long injuries too.

If you look up Liosfranc and get anything saying Lisfranc sprain. Please pm me the link. Everything I see relating to Lisfranc ends with the word fracture. webmd outright calls it a broken foot.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
should draft dl in draft allen will never be the same book it

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you look up Liosfranc and get anything saying Lisfranc sprain. Please pm me the link. Everything I see relating to Lisfranc ends with the word fracture. webmd outright calls it a broken foot.

tell that to Shark.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Foot Health Facts

Types of Lisfranc Injuries
There are three types of Lisfranc injuries, which sometimes occur together:

• Sprains. The Lisfranc ligament and other ligaments on the bottom of the midfoot are stronger than those on the top of the midfoot. Therefore, when they are weakened through a sprain (a stretching of the ligament), patients experience instability of the joint in the middle of the foot.
  • Fractures. A break in a bone in the Lisfranc joint can be either an avulsion fracture (a small piece of bone is pulled off) or a break through the bone or bones of the midfoot.
  • Dislocations. The bones of the Lisfranc joint may be forced from their normal positions.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foot Health Facts

• Sprains. The Lisfranc ligament and other ligaments on the bottom of the midfoot are stronger than those on the top of the midfoot. Therefore, when they are weakened through a sprain (a stretching of the ligament), patients experience instability of the joint in the middle of the foot.
  • Fractures. A break in a bone in the Lisfranc joint can be either an avulsion fracture (a small piece of bone is pulled off) or a break through the bone or bones of the midfoot.
  • Dislocations. The bones of the Lisfranc joint may be forced from their normal positions.

No facts allowed.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foot Health Facts

Good lookin out, homey. Though a season ending sprain with damn near 3 months left in the seasons just sounds fuckin stupid. As does a sprain needing surgery to repair.

Oh, before anyone gets too anal with those last 2 sentences. No attempts were made to purposely keep facts out of or away from this conversation.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lookin out, homey. Though a season ending sprain with damn near 3 months left in the seasons just sounds fuckin stupid. As does a sprain needing surgery to repair.

Oh, before anyone gets too anal with those last 2 sentences. No attempts were made to purposely keep facts out of or away from this conversation.

I would just have to take a guess, they are putting a screw in as a permanent fix. Kind of like a titanium plate over a hair line fracture in a shoulder. And its season ending, because he will need to adjust to the way the foot flexes, or rather doesnt after fusing a stretch of bones together with a pin.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't it matter? Clearly I'm no Lisfranc expert, but wouldn't a sprain require a less invasive surgery, likely heal up better or easier and he could start rehab sooner.

What did Moses have? A sprain or a fracture?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't it matter? Clearly I'm no Lisfranc expert, but wouldn't a sprain require a less invasive surgery, likely heal up better or easier and he could start rehab sooner.

What did Moses have? A sprain or a fracture?

My point is, for us it doesn't matter because he is done for the season.

You asked for proof from Shark that a Lisfrank sprain exists and he gave it. He was vindicated in that regard.