• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm a lying sack of shit.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh is this where we're coming clean about lying on the Internet?

Earlier today I posted a pic of my dad's Ferrari on a local Facebook page about cars, in the comment section for new members. It ended up getting posted as a status on the main page and everyone just assumed it's straight up mine and keeps asking me what I do...I know they'll get all shitty if I mention it's not mine so for now I'm avoiding the page.

Ahhh I feel better.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Growing up, what you call the Gooch, we called the chode. Also referred to as the taint.

No big deal, chode references were made. Often pertaining to dingleberries en sech.

Then I went off to college. And one day I slipped on a floor that had just been mopped. Straining my Gooch/chode/taint. It hurt somethin fierce. And I complained to my friends about all my horrible chode pain. They looked astounded. As if they didn't have a chode, had never met anyone with a chode and we're shocked I was so open about mine.

Then they started making fun of me.

So I buttfucked all their girlfriends with my two inch long, six in wide pecker. Which really hurt my strained chode, but I didn't care.
I knew it as chode too until somehow younger kids decided chode meant a dick that is wider than its length? WTF? Grundle was another name I was aware of way back when.

My SN was inspired by Arnold Jacksons bully on Diff'rent Strokes.

When I first read your reply, I thought you started it with "Grow up" so for a second I felt like I was about to be bitched out like teachers did when I was in high school for stupid shit. :dhd:

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh is this where we're coming clean about lying on the Internet?

Earlier today I posted a pic of my dad's Ferrari on a local Facebook page about cars, in the comment section for new members. It ended up getting posted as a status on the main page and everyone just assumed it's straight up mine and keeps asking me what I do...I know they'll get all shitty if I mention it's not mine so for now I'm avoiding the page.

Ahhh I feel better.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God love ya, and do what you got to do.

PS. your claim to be a small business owner and your claim to be for Bernie Sanders is what tipped your hand with most of the PF guys that are being rough on you. It is all good now.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, this thread is pretty ironic.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if I'm going to allow the "Crazy as fuck" underneath your avatar. It's feeling a little infringy to me. I'll let you know my decision by the end of the week.
What a polite fucking way to address this issue. Bravo.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God love ya, and do what you got to do.

PS. your claim to be a small business owner and your claim to be for Bernie Sanders is what tipped your hand with most of the PF guys that are being rough on you. It is all good now.

:lol:

Of course this all stems from the PF... You're supposed to lie about being a lawyer in the PF @Jakology, where's small business owner going to get you? No one would think twice if you went with lawyer, you'd just be one of the 20 something lawyers who are regulars in the PF...

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

Of course this all stems from the PF... You're supposed to lie about being a lawyer in the PF @Jakology, where's small business owner going to get you? No one would think twice if you went with lawyer, you'd just be one of the 20 something lawyers who are regulars in the PF...
I thought he already indicated he was a lawyer in the title of the thread.