• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm a lying sack of shit.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew it as chode too until somehow younger kids decided chode meant a dick that is wider than its length? WTF? Grundle was another name I was aware of way back when.

My SN was inspired by Arnold Jacksons bully on Diff'rent Strokes.

When I first read your reply, I thought you started it with "Grow up" so for a second I felt like I was about to be bitched out like teachers did when I was in high school for stupid shit. :dhd:
It's honestly a relief to know there are others who grew up calling it a chode.

The other chode doesn't seem anatomically possible.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly anyone who is upset by what the OP posted is on the wrong site, and probably shouldn't be anywhere near the internet. It's one thing if someone is telling you in PM things in confidence to get sympathy and it turns out to be all bullshit. I would think that is lame, but sarcasm and trolling are the rule up here, not the exception. The only rule was supposed to be that at least you needed to be entertaining. Say what you want, make up shit, whatever, just don't be boring or entirely harsh the mellow of the whole joint.

Not sure anyone cares if the OP now suddenly starts being super honest either. Just help everyone pass the doldrums of their day. If you have to lie about having sex with supermodels to make that happen then so be it. At least make it a good story.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly anyone who is upset by what the OP posted is on the wrong site, and probably shouldn't be anywhere near the internet. It's one thing if someone is telling you in PM things in confidence to get sympathy and it turns out to be all bullshit. I would think that is lame, but sarcasm and trolling are the rule up here, not the exception. The only rule was supposed to be that at least you needed to be entertaining. Say what you want, make up shit, whatever, just don't be boring or entirely harsh the mellow of the whole joint.

Not sure anyone cares if the OP now suddenly starts being super honest either. Just help everyone pass the doldrums of their day. If you have to lie about having sex with supermodels to make that happen then so be it. At least make it a good story.

I sent you the pics Wiz of the models to prove I did it, I mean them...

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:thumper:

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God love ya, and do what you got to do.

PS. your claim to be a small business owner and your claim to be for Bernie Sanders is what tipped your hand with most of the PF guys that are being rough on you. It is all good now.

I still support Sanders 100%. That was never a lie. That post on the PF came from the heart pretty much. Though I'm not a vegan.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have to lie about having sex with supermodels to make that happen then so be it. At least make it a good story.

Well, not exactly a "Supermodel," but I did date a real life model for a brief period in the early 90's.

It's a boring story, so I won't post it.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, not exactly a "Supermodel," but I did date a real life model for a brief period in the early 90's.

It's a boring story, so I won't post it.
Hand model?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry, I wasn't lying about how I feel about your religion. So we can still have fun with that.
I was thinking it was pretty ironic that you railed on me pretty hard for the thread I started, and then here you are starting a pretty similar thread. But, Kermit and his hot tea and all.