• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If you are a 49ers fan....

xpuctaqpGT

Modern Major General
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....are you still as upset with your QB now that you've seen what the Seattle defense did to the Broncos?

At least Kaepernick made a game of it.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, too many people put all of the win or all of the loss on the QB.

SF has a MUCH better defense than Denver does. So you can't make that blanket statement. Also Denver's offensive line was manhandled the entire game. If you put Kaepernick on that them for that game it likely ends 53 - 0. That was the greatest QB of our era and he didn't have time to complete plays. What makes anyone think there is any other QB that could have won that game with that O line and that defense?

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, too many people put all of the win or all of the loss on the QB.

SF has a MUCH better defense than Denver does. So you can't make that blanket statement. Also Denver's offensive line was manhandled the entire game. If you put Kaepernick on that them for that game it likely ends 53 - 0. That was the greatest QB of our era and he didn't have time to complete plays. What makes anyone think there is any other QB that could have won that game with that O line and that defense?

:agree:

If San Fran would have won the NFC title game it probably would have been a similar result. You can't win football games playing the way Denver did on Sunday.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the perfect game by Seattle. We hear that mentioned by fans sometimes: Well if they play a perfect game they might win. In this case Seattle did play pretty much perfect in all 3 phases and just didn't let Denver get any traction the entire game. Seattle became the first team in history to not turn over the ball or allow a sack in a super bowl game. Both of those are amazing considering how many sacks Wilson has taken over recent games and how many turnovers the tough defenses they faced forced. I don't think Wilson threw more than one ball away, at least that I can remember.

You couldn't have put Brady, Rogers, Kaepernick, or anyone else behind that line and won that game on that day.

RhojiF

Rhoji
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If Kap was the QB for the Broncos, I think he would have had 3 more turnovers than Peyton and the Broncos lose 70-3 or 70-6.

I agree with all the above. Kap is not even a top 10 talent in our team, there's no way he deserves 1/7 of our Cap space.

At best, he's worth maybe 7mil/year on this stacked team.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
....are you still as upset with your QB now that you've seen what the Seattle defense did to the Broncos?

At least Kaepernick made a game of it.

Kaepernick had far superior talent overall than the Broncos did. FAR superiour.

Anyone who gets a delay of game penalty on 3rd & 1 with 3 time outs is a dip shit & doesn't deserve to win.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Anyone who gets a delay of game penalty on 3rd & 1 with 3 time outs is a dip shit & doesn't deserve to win.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Ninersickness man your hatred for Kap is ridiculous.

fearthepelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand all the negativity towards Kaepernick. In his 1.5 seasons as a starter, he's taken the 49ers to the SB and NFC Championship. What is there to be mad about?

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand all the negativity towards Kaepernick. In his 1.5 seasons as a starter, he's taken the 49ers to the SB and NFC Championship. What is there to be mad about?
Its a team sport. Its not just about the QB. The San Francisco 49ers in the last 3 seasons have been to the NFC Championship 3 times and the Super Bowl once. As much as people love a qb with legs, Kaep is not the reason for winning games. I am hopeful he will progress as a passer but I'm not gunna hold my breath.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick is a hideous turd anyways

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carroll had everything the Broncos might do sniffed out and defensed. It looked like the Hawks knew the play before it was called on every down.

Somebody did a great job on figuring out the Bronco offense and the defenders made very few mistakes.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear the carpet cleaning business in SF is booming. Every time they show "the tipped pass" or Seattle superbowl highlights, Niner fans suffer from the bird flu (seahawkus kickisrassisagin). Its a new phenomenon, that shows up instantly, and is only cured by extremely heavy drinking followed by deep depression and finally philosophical ranting about it only being a game.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On the offensive side of the ball ? Because Denver's WR's and TE's are pretty damn good Moreno is no slouch either. On defense It isn't even close though.

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

If San Fran would have won the NFC title game it probably would have been a similar result. You can't win football games playing the way Denver did on Sunday.
I remember saying on here before the two conference championships that Seattle and San Fran were 1 and 1A in the NFL and a couple Bronco fans jumped all over it with" We are the best in the league, look at the record stuff". I wasn't meaning to take anything away from what the Broncos or Patriots did in the regular season but honestly. San Fran would have done the same thing to Denver. Part of that was that Denver didn't play worth a damn in the game but mostly it had to do with playing a top tier defense and both Seattle and the Niner's have special defenses that can stifle anyone. And the Broncos didn't play anyone that was even close to that good. The closest one in the AFC that they played was maybe K.C. (although they showed a lot less late in the season, partly due to injuries). Actually San Diego played Denver well too. At any rate, we all saw what happened, no need to gloat here and I don't mean to. It's just obvious that the 2 NFC teams on the west coast were far superior this year to anybody in the AFC. I also think Carolina would have won this thing with their D.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember saying on here before the two conference championships that Seattle and San Fran were 1 and 1A in the NFL and a couple Bronco fans jumped all over it with" We are the best in the league, look at the record stuff". I wasn't meaning to take anything away from what the Broncos or Patriots did in the regular season but honestly. San Fran would have done the same thing to Denver. Part of that was that Denver didn't play worth a damn in the game but mostly it had to do with playing a top tier defense and both Seattle and the Niner's have special defenses that can stifle anyone. And the Broncos didn't play anyone that was even close to that good. The closest one in the AFC that they played was maybe K.C. (although they showed a lot less late in the season, partly due to injuries). Actually San Diego played Denver well too. At any rate, we all saw what happened, no need to gloat here and I don't mean to. It's just obvious that the 2 NFC teams on the west coast were far superior this year to anybody in the AFC. I also think Carolina would have won this thing with their D.
Any NFCW team would have won that game IMO.