• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Boise State plays as poorly next week

Bronco754

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Boise State plays as poorly next week as they did last night vs. the hapless U.N.L.V. team then I firmly believe Hawaii will win the game on October 12th. That's based on what I've seen of Hawaii and Boise State so far this season.

The Boise State coach (Harsin) keeps talking every week on how they are going to address their problems yet very little has changed. In fact I think things have gotten worse since the Florida State game. The players - particularly last night - didn't seem to care one bit about committing penalties. They seemed unfocused much of the time on offense (not so much on defense).

Boise State SHOULD have scored at LEAST 14 more points than they did last night.

Boise State's short yardage play calling was pathetic in the extreme. How about we trying running straight up the middle AGAIN seeing as it has only rarely worked in the past this season? Has anyone on the Boise State coaching staff ever heard of a quarterback sneak?

How about if the offensive line coach would actually TEACH his guys to block correctly. IF there is one coach I'd suggest replacing it would be the o-line coach. I say hire an o-line coach from one of the three service academies. THOSE GUYS CAN BLOCK EFFECTIVELY.

One of the things Harsin got right in his post-game interview is he described the offense as "sputtering". I could not agree more. That's the perfect word for what I saw last night.........sputtering.........like a car that's VERY badly out of tune.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We looked so uninspired last night, it was so disappointing to see coming off a bye week.

We're going t be in trouble down the line soon, such a bad performance

Our offensive line has so many problems, seriously we were so strong running the ball entering this week and going up against a VERY bad run defense we couldn't get any push???

Our pass protection was actually a little better this game, but UNLV doesn't exactly have a pass rush

I don't know what we have to do up front, but it needs to be fixed. We haven't fielded a good offensive line for an entire season of the Harsin era yet, how does this happen?

Bronco754

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We looked so uninspired last night, it was so disappointing to see coming off a bye week.

We're going t be in trouble down the line soon, such a bad performance

Our offensive line has so many problems, seriously we were so strong running the ball entering this week and going up against a VERY bad run defense we couldn't get any push???

Our pass protection was actually a little better this game, but UNLV doesn't exactly have a pass rush

I don't know what we have to do up front, but it needs to be fixed. We haven't fielded a good offensive line for an entire season of the Harsin era yet, how does this happen?

Exactly why I wrote earlier that the one coach who REALLY needs to be replaced is the O-line coach. And why I suggested hiring an o-line coach from one of the three service academies to replace him. Bedell is in his third year at Boise State and it's no coincidence that the o-line for Boise State has been far less than what it should be the entire time he's been at Boise State.

Steed Lobotzke - Football Coach - Air Force Academy Athletics

Ashley Ingram - Football Coach - Naval Academy Athletics

Danny O'Rourke - Football Coach - Naval Academy Athletics

Patrick Tresey - Assistant Coach/Offensive Line - Football Coaches - Army West Point Athletics