• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I wish we could draft Kony Ealy but he wont be there

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was wondering what you guys think of Garrappola and Tajh Boyd? The guy I really like is Marriota. I have a gut feeling that the Cowboys may be in position to draft Marriota in next years draft. The talent and coaching we have for the defense is subpar. No pass rush from the Dline and really none of the linebackers other than lee can cover. Then we have a secondary that covers nobody. Keep in mind the lame duck controversy will hang over Garrets head all season. Romos back injury at his age is also a bad sign

Scattershooting on all things of doom.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our best defenders can't stay healthy. Ware has almost been a non factor over the past two seasons. The next best defender had microfacture surgery and Hatcher will be gone. Lee is always hurt. Much of the payroll on defense is being spent on players that no longer play at a high level or are injured. Jerrah has basically refused to use high draft pick on DL. We are in cap hell. The offensive coaches and the QB refuse to run the ball. Garrett still has not learned how to manage the clock and proper use of timeouts. The 2014 schedule is a bear. I am just being real. There are teams drafting in front of us that need defensive lineman and safeties as bad as we do. If Garrett somehow gets this team in the playoffs next season then I would have to eat crow.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and dull pencil ..... I'll start you with an easy question

anyone else know the answer .... please dont answer it .... This is about as easy as it gets

Tampa 2 defense ...
Offense in I formation ( for the dummy ... That's 2 receivers ... a tight end .. full back and a running back)

3rd and 10 vs a Tampa 2 base defense

What position player covers the tight end?

39 hours later ..... and you can't answer the most simple of football questions? :lol:

Tampa 2 base defense is a four man rush ..... No one is assigned to the tight end .... or anyone else ... 7 men are in zone coverage ....depends on where the Tight end goes who covers

Now BOY you wanna talk football ...... (in your case LEARN Football) or do you wanna keep being a bitch ? You choose :suds:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Donald is being mocked to us in the 2nd. It would not hurt my feelings to take him in the 1st and then taking Kareem Martin in the 2nd. Yes it is probably earlly,but he is the "quick twitch" type player Jerrah is always talking about. I think Donald is going to be long gone by the time we pick in the 2nd.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Donald is being mocked to us in the 2nd. It would not hurt my feelings to take him in the 1st and then taking Kareem Martin in the 2nd. Yes it is probably earlly,but he is the "quick twitch" type player Jerrah is always talking about. I think Donald is going to be long gone by the time we pick in the 2nd.

So you want to reach for a projected 2nd pick in the 1st just so you can reach for a projected 3rd rounder in the 2nd? I sure wish we could get rid of you so we don't have to read you dumb ideas.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YouLol. The experts on here are always talking about how certain players have to fit the the scheme. Donald and Martin actually fit kiffins gay scheme better than most of the other players. This is actually a very mediocre draft for defenders IMO. Please tell me how Rashede Hagemin or Jurnigan fit the scheme any better? Hagemin is very raw and plays very high and may not be a factor for a few years. The talent from 15 to 50 is very similar in this draft. The only studs I see in this draft are Clowney and then we are looking on the offensive side of the ball. You are fooling yourself if you think there is a blue chip FS in this draft.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes you have to reach. We reached for Frederick and that turned out ok. My plan B is on the opposite end of the spectrum. We trade Dez to the ravens for a 1st rounder. We then call the Rams and trade up for Sammy Watkins.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really do like Dez but I really do see this trading up for Watkins being a cap friendly move. I also see Dez Bryants back issue as a problem in the very near future.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes you have to reach. We reached for Frederick and that turned out ok. My plan B is on the opposite end of the spectrum. We trade Dez to the ravens for a 1st rounder. We then call the Rams and trade up for Sammy Watkins.

OK, Jerry reached and got lucky. You think he could pull another rabbit out of that hat? Even a blind squirrel can find a nut. Wait maybe there is hope that one day in the distant future you'll come up with a bright idea. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that day. The next good idea you have will be your first.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, Jerry reached and got lucky. You think he could pull another rabbit out of that hat?

Probably not...Sometimes I aim for the triple 20 on the dart board and I hit it. Other times I hit the 2...That's why I would just make our pick and move on...

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Probably not...Sometimes I aim for the triple 20 on the dart board and I hit it. Other times I hit the 2...That's why I would just make our pick and move on...

That would be the smart way to play it. I doubt Nate has enough brain cells to understand though.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be the smart way to play it. I doubt Nate has enough brain cells to understand though.

I find it hard to believe Nate is as dumb as he acts ..... Really if he is that dumb he is eating a box of crayons a day

Attention seeking ..... vs is he that fucking dumb ...... we may never know

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was not being serious about trading up. Draft projections at this time mean nothing. The three names I mentioned could either free fall or rise up the boards depending on how they fare in the senior bowl and then the combine. If we are looking at getting pressure from the DT position then the best candidates I see so far are Hagemin and donald. Now saying that I think there is far better value in round 1 at OL and WR. We take a stud guard or OT in the 1st round I would not complain.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was not being serious about trading up. Draft projections at this time mean nothing. The three names I mentioned could either free fall or rise up the boards depending on how they fare in the senior bowl and then the combine. If we are looking at getting pressure from the DT position then the best candidates I see so far are Hagemin and donald. Now saying that I think there is far better value in round 1 at OL and WR. We take a stud guard or OT in the 1st round I would not complain.

you realize this board gain like 100 IQ points when you dont post?

just go away

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah the Rams or going to do that...don't hold your breath. Why trade for Dez who's due a pretty handsome pay increase if your Baltimore. The Rams can have Watkins on the cheap on a 5 yr contract. What do the gain. Ain't going to happen. Dez is my number one guy on this team. If the Rams and Ravens Make that trade I could live with that, but who's to say Watkins won't bust. Only reason I consider that trade though cause it helps the Cap a great Deal and you get the theoretical best wr in the draft.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baltimore to Clarify Won't take on Dez's new contract and Whats in it for the Rams in trading with us and giving us the best wr of the draft?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baltimore to Clarify Won't take on Dez's new contract and Whats in it for the Rams in trading with us and giving us the best wr of the draft?

Not only will the Rams nor Ravens probably not make these trades, but why would Dallas use Dez + their 1st pick just to draft another WR?

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm biased here, and maybe it's due to the flashbacks I keep having of #38 in coverage or just how bad safety play has been in Big D for years, but I can't even think DLine. All I'm thinking is safety. This franchise has shown me over the years that they can get everything but a fucking safety. Is getting a gotdamn safety that can cover so fucking hard to get?

Last edited by a moderator: