• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I said Ohio State was the best team in the nation

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does this win make them so angry? :noidea:

No worries .... if this was midget wrestling, you'd currently be the light weight champion of the world.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and, clearly, I was wrong.

For that I apologize.

After the bloodbath in this conference today, I can no longer in good faith respect the Big Ten.

I'm sorry.

I would assume that you are talking about Alabama/Tennessee game. Alabama has shown clearly that they are the best team in the nation. That however, has nothing to do with the B1G, and everything to do with Alabama. As much as I hate to admit it, but in a fair vote, I would vote the evil ohio state number 2 (pun and respect intended). I think the B1G has surpassed the SEC as the best conference, but that does not diminish Alabama.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would assume that you are talking about Alabama/Tennessee game. Alabama has shown clearly that they are the best team in the nation. That however, has nothing to do with the B1G, and everything to do with Alabama. As much as I hate to admit it, but in a fair vote, I would vote the evil ohio state number 2 (pun and respect intended). I think the B1G has surpassed the SEC as the best conference, but that does not diminish Alabama.
Northwestern hung 54 in Lansing but you want to talk about Alabama beating the #9 team in the nation. :L

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you have amazing trolling skills.
Why thank you.
Coming from you, that means a lot.

Or were you being sarcastic? Isn't that supposed to be green font?

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's talk about Administrators who don't know how to properly set file and sub directory permissions ....

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Northwestern hung 54 in Lansing but you want to talk about Alabama beating the #9 team in the nation. :L

I just think Alabama is that good ... but I think that ohio state and Michigan are better than anyone else in the SEC. Also, Wisconsin and Nebraska can hang with anybody else in the SEC. Just one man's (who is a big Michigan fan) opinion.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While this thread was made for the sole purpose to troll OSU fans, which is no shock, as Hammerdown has an unhealthy infatuation with anything Urban Meyer or OSU.

That being said -- I think this confirmed, that Bama is far and away, the best team in the country again and will only get better as their freshman QB gets more and more comfortable.

I was excited to watch a full game of OSU's offense and defense, after hearing a few OSU fans saying this may be their best team ever. I was most excited to see how their defense looked, as Wisconsin would be a common opponent (disregarded Rutgers) I could compare with UM.

I wasn't overly impressed. I thought OSU's team speed would overwhelm Wisconsin, but that wasn't the case at all. Was OSU missing some key guys on defense or did they have an off game? Or was Wisconsin the first physical team they have faced?

Personally -- I still think OSU wins the B1G, as Speight just isn't a very good QB. I think UM will limit OSU's offense, but I don't think they will be able to score enough. OSU is too talented to shut down offensively, so limiting is really the best you could hope for.

Maybe the NCAA will let UM's defense and OSU's offense to combine to face Alabama in the CFP.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While this thread was made for the sole purpose to troll OSU fans, which is no shock, as Hammerdown has an unhealthy infatuation with anything Urban Meyer or OSU.

That being said -- I think this confirmed, that Bama is far and away, the best team in the country again and will only get better as their freshman QB gets more and more comfortable.

I was excited to watch a full game of OSU's offense and defense, after hearing a few OSU fans saying this may be their best team ever. I was most excited to see how their defense looked, as Wisconsin would be a common opponent (disregarded Rutgers) I could compare with UM.

I wasn't overly impressed. I thought OSU's team speed would overwhelm Wisconsin, but that wasn't the case at all. Was OSU missing some key guys on defense or did they have an off game? Or was Wisconsin the first physical team they have faced?

Personally -- I still think OSU wins the B1G, as Speight just isn't a very good QB. I think UM will limit OSU's offense, but I don't think they will be able to score enough. OSU is too talented to shut down offensively, so limiting is really the best you could hope for.

Maybe the NCAA will let UM's defense and OSU's offense to combine to face Alabama in the CFP.

Wisky had a very good gameplan against Ohio State. A lot of motion in the backfield and different offensive looks that you don't normally see against them. In the first half it caught Ohio State completely off guard. That said, they were missing a lot of tackles which is atypical for this defense.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's talk about Administrators who don't know how to properly set file and sub directory permissions ....
So you're actively looking to exploit the integrity of the site?

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're actively looking to exploit the integrity of the site?

Where did I say that? Perhaps you need to read the quote you respond to before responding.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I say that? Perhaps you need to read the quote you respond to before responding.
You think I'm a dumbfuck punkass like you, don't you?

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think I'm a dumbfuck punkass like you, don't you?

I think you just got trolled so hard that you shut down the forums and forced an upgrade.

You seem tilted ... are you tilted?

Like I said ... light weight.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and, clearly, I was wrong.

For that I apologize.

After the bloodbath in this conference today, I can no longer in good faith respect the Big Ten.

I'm sorry.

Nobody cares about your shiity opinion. If you did your research they only have 6 returning starters. No way to tell who is the best team right now but Alabama is playing the best so far this season. A great team that doesnt play there best against a very good team and still wins is a good sign, that's all I know

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say Alabama is better...but we all remember what happened last time OSU played them, am i right...

Too early to tell bc it only matters how a team is playing at the end of the season. This Ohio St team is very very young and that was the first true tough test they have faced and they fought adversity and won. It was an overall bad game but they found a way to win

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody cares about your shiity opinion. If you did your research they only have 6 returning starters. No way to tell who is the best team right now but Alabama is playing the best so far this season. A great team that doesnt play there best against a very good team and still wins is a good sign, that's all I know
Yep, Shane's mad! :pound:

You guys weren't even this mad after Michigan State destroyed you last year at home. Why are you SO mad? :scratch:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you just got trolled so hard that you shut down the forums and forced an upgrade.

You seem tilted ... are you tilted?

Like I said ... light weight.
Ohio State WINS and punkass is so tore the fuck up he's talking about hacking the site! :L

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As an "admin" of many different websites, that's exactly what you said.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Several key drops will also dramatically change the outcome of a game with two really good teams.