• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I missed it, did Kaep get hate?

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very, explain how hes not,

hes a 1 read, inaccurate qb, who uses his legs, with a cannon arm

Ok, can't disagree with these. But Vick has been in the league far longer than Kaep and still needs to use his legs to be effective. I think Kaep will develop into MORE of a passer than Vick.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, can't disagree with these. But Vick has been in the league far longer than Kaep and still needs to use his legs to be effective. I think Kaep will develop into MORE of a passer than Vick.

he has room to develop they all do, it just usually doesnt happen for a guy of his profile.

They come in take the league by storm, then they get the tape on the guy, and boom its over........

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
wilson reads the d, has a good pocket feel, and can throw accurately on the run........

Didn't see that yesterday. He had several passes that should have been picked. He was panicky in the pocket. The 49ers pass rush was getting to him. The problem came when we stopped blitzing in the second half. Drove me nuts. He was rattled from the fist snap. But we pulled back on the blitz calls.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see that yesterday. He had several passes that should have been picked. He was panicky in the pocket. The 49ers pass rush was getting to him. The problem came when we stopped blitzing in the second half. Drove me nuts. He was rattled from the fist snap. But we pulled back on the blitz calls.

agreed you didnt see it yesterday..........

should of kept the pressure up the kid doesnt get rattled often, but he was yesterday

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That being said, people are going to be in for a rude awakening when Manning methodically picks apart Seattle's defense.
I'll put it to you like this: Peyton Manning is my #1 QB of all time if he does this. He is pretty close already but Seattle's D is built to stop Denver's O.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Wilson had Kaepernicks O line Seattle is probably undefeated this year. Really hard to compare the two when one is running for his life every damned passing down and the other commits self inflicted wounds with all the time in the world in the pocket.

I will say I kind of laugh at all of the people hating on Kaepernick. He has been a starter in the NFL for about a season and a half? And in that time has taken his team to the SB and NFCCG in both of his seasons. I mean there are a ton of teams that would trade right now. I'd also point out there have been quite a few great QB's that struggled at times over the start of their career. Seattle fans should remember how many times Hasselbeck was booed over his first 2-3 seasons before he stopped throwing so damned many stupid picks.

Is Kaep kind of raw in some respects? Yes. But he has maybe the best feet of any QB in the NFL right now (with RGIII all gimpy anyway) and I don't think anyone in the league throws a harder ball than he can. If Harbaugh is the guru SF fans believe he is then let him mold Kaep into a pocket passer.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Wilson had Kaepernicks O line Seattle is probably undefeated this year. Really hard to compare the two when one is running for his life every damned passing down and the other commits self inflicted wounds with all the time in the world in the pocket.

I will say I kind of laugh at all of the people hating on Kaepernick. He has been a starter in the NFL for about a season and a half? And in that time has taken his team to the SB and NFCCG in both of his seasons. I mean there are a ton of teams that would trade right now. I'd also point out there have been quite a few great QB's that struggled at times over the start of their career. Seattle fans should remember how many times Hasselbeck was booed over his first 2-3 seasons before he stopped throwing so damned many stupid picks.

Is Kaep kind of raw in some respects? Yes. But he has maybe the best feet of any QB in the NFL right now (with RGIII all gimpy anyway) and I don't think anyone in the league throws a harder ball than he can. If Harbaugh is the guru SF fans believe he is then let him mold Kaep into a pocket passer.

sanchez had success early 2 and i thought he stunk, oh he does too

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You call it rattled when someone is simply running for his life because his line sucks balls. He also made several incredible plays on the run. Your team pulled back on the blitzes after Seattle burned them a couple of times out of it. I agree they shouldn't have stopped it, but that wasn't the only thing you question about the coaching in that game. Like Gore getting 11 carries for 14y? What happened to being a running team?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sanchez had success early 2 and i thought he stunk, oh he does too

Clearly not all young QB's who are struggling make it, but some do. If you have the crystal ball to know which are going to be which then by all means go lend your services to the league.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just dont see it in his skill set...........how often do 1 read qb's develop into seeing the whole field?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just dont see it in his skill set...........how often do 1 read qb's develop into seeing the whole field?

Steve Young come to mind.

But he got to sit on the bench for years, tear down his game and completely rebuild it. Kaep doesn't have that luxury.

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Man, the stupidity regarding QB play on these forums is ridiculous. The kid makes mistakes and hasn't learned progressions or developed the touch that the good ones have, granted, but without Kaep yesterday, the Niners would have been hard-pressed to score 6 points and 3 of those only because of Aldon Smith on the first play.
Yes, most of that was on his legs but at the end he marched San Fran down the field and gave them a chance to win. We can criticize the decision on that last throw but Sherman made a great off-balance adjustment and frankly, Crabtree could have been a little more aggressive on it. You have to give the kid a chance to learn and develop. It's very rare that any QB is perfect in a year and a half. Hell, lots of veteran QB's haven't got to anywhere near where this kid is already.I'm not saying he will be great or anything of the sort. I just don't think anybody knows yet what this kid will or won't be. I only know this from the short time I've watched him. He's a gamer who isn't afraid and with the right tutor, he could develop into something special.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll put it to you like this: Peyton Manning is my #1 QB of all time if he does this. He is pretty close already but Seattle's D is built to stop Denver's O.

Yeah, I agree

But Manning has 2 weeks to prepare for a game, that he knows he has to win to ever be considered the Greatest of all time.

I think Manning comes out pinpoint and methodical.

But, if any defense can stop the Broncos, it's Seattle

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are in a different era. Used to be that pretty much no QB's entered the league and made it as starters within the first 2-3 years. All of them sat and used a clipboard for several years while they got up to game speed and learned the NFL way. Not anymore. Kaepernick sat one year studied behind Smith.

Can he learn to be a pocket passer? Depends on how much Harbaugh focuses on it. It is his team and he is the only one that can put emphasis on his QB's play.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, the stupidity regarding QB play on these forums is ridiculous. The kid makes mistakes and hasn't learned progressions or developed the touch that the good ones have, granted, but without Kaep yesterday, the Niners would have been hard-pressed to score 6 points and 3 of those only because of Aldon Smith on the first play.
Yes, most of that was on his legs but at the end he marched San Fran down the field and gave them a chance to win. We can criticize the decision on that last throw but Sherman made a great off-balance adjustment and frankly, Crabtree could have been a little more aggressive on it. You have to give the kid a chance to learn and develop. It's very rare that any QB is perfect in a year and a half. Hell, lots of veteran QB's haven't got to anywhere near where this kid is already.I'm not saying he will be great or anything of the sort. I just don't think anybody knows yet what this kid will or won't be. I only know this from the short time I've watched him. He's a gamer who isn't afraid and with the right tutor, he could develop into something special.

so an nfl qb who cant read progressions.........im stupid for saying this?

are you kidding me?

besides maybe 1 or 2 guys name a qb who couldnt go through progressions thats suceeded?