• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I have seen the future and the Minnesota Vikings will represent the NFC in this year’s Super Bowl

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How dumb do you feel?

Not dumb at all because I didn’t really care to begin with.

That said, let me just add that the Dallas Cowboys are my super bowl pick for the next 50 years.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their biggest hurdle will be this weekend against the 49ers. After pulling out a bit of a fluke victory in San Francisco, they will annihilate the winner of the Seahawks-Packers game.

Kurt Kuzma will become a household name and people around the nation will begin screaming “YOU LIKE THAT?!” after completing routine tasks.

Unfortunately, the Vikings will he trounced in the Super Bowl. But it will be a fun ride for Vikings fans while it lasts.

This aged very well.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn playoff predictions have not been kind to @knowyourenemy, but don’t worry I know you’ll bounce back

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say I've neen surprised by anything with the Vikings in these playoff games. All year long, they've been a good team that can compete against anyone, including typically superior opponents, if they choose to show up any given game. However, that 10-6 record they netted was due to the inability to consistently show up. They could very easily have gone 12-4+ and been a better playoff team in general had they played their best more often.

They matched up well against New Orleans compared to the other teams. Plus, playing indoors in January on the road is like a consolation prize for the Vikings if they can't play at home. Playing in San Fran, where it's at least warm even in the winter, was their next best bet. However, being on a short week against a team coming off a bye right after they threw everything they had into taking out the Saints was always going to be a difficult task.

I gave them a solid 50/50 chance against New Orleans, and more like 30/70 against the 49'ers. They'd have been slaughtered in the NFC title game had they made it past San Fran, whether it was in Green Bay or Seattle.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their biggest hurdle will be this weekend against the 49ers. After pulling out a bit of a fluke victory in San Francisco, they will annihilate the winner of the Seahawks-Packers game.

Kurt Kuzma will become a household name and people around the nation will begin screaming “YOU LIKE THAT?!” after completing routine tasks.

Unfortunately, the Vikings will he trounced in the Super Bowl. But it will be a fun ride for Vikings fans while it lasts.

iu