• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I have seen the future and the Minnesota Vikings will represent the NFC in this year’s Super Bowl

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first comment...your special push off gloves!!!
i'm dead...

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first comment...your special push off gloves!!!
i'm dead...

Imagine that, Saints fans still crying 3 days later.

I guess we have to change the OT rules yet again so that a team that was an 8 point favorite can also get the ball in overtime.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess we have to change the OT rules yet again so that a team that was an 8 point favorite can also get the ball in overtime.
I am pro changing OT rules, but the Saints fans aren't getting any benefit of the doubt after the epic tantrum they threw last year.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well it is the NFL's fault.
They put a system in place to fix miss calls like that specifically for playoffs near end of games (if we are being real)
It was an OPI & they didnt even put it under review.
Of course the reason is they werent reversing those plays throughout the season. & if they did. The vikes kick a FG & the Saints go on to win the game. The Viking fans would be pissed they reversed the call.

NFL put them in a situation where no matter what they would be wrong & one side would have a legit reason to bitch about it. Either way.

I am not a Saints fan, but I (as we all) know it was OPI & they didnt even bother to put it under review.

The NFL is the ones that should have egg on their face. Not either of the teams. Both teams would have a legit reason to gripe depending on the play got called.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....the OP thinks he has a gift.

just another in a long line of philly ass wipes

I nailed a couple regular season games...but much like Carson Wentz, or the entire Cowboys roster if you will, I can’t seem to get it right in the playoffs.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are they really complaining about the OT rules? I didn't hear that. I lost all respect for that team and fan base last year. I thought what happened last weekend was deserved and a nice ironic twist after crying and forcing one of the worst rule changes ever. Shitty luck but suck it up and don't be such a poor loser.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are they really complaining about the OT rules? I didn't hear that. I lost all respect for that team and fan base last year. I thought what happened last weekend was deserved and a nice ironic twist after crying and forcing one of the worst rule changes ever. Shitty luck but suck it up and don't be such a poor loser.

Yeah, it's on Twitter. It's dried up a little bit, but it's still there. Even some Vikings fans have joined them. I guess because they feel bad.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Divisional Round game picks: Vikings slay top-seeded 49ers

SATURDAY, JAN. 11

Minnesota Vikings 30, San Francisco 49ers 27

4:35 p.m. ET (NBC) | Levi's Stadium (Santa Clara, Calif.)

The 49ers have done everything right to get to this point, with home-field advantage over a thinner-than-usual NFC field. They have overcome an avalanche of injuries all season and look healthier than ever with pass rusher Dee Ford and linebacker Kwon Alexander expected to return, in addition to having both tackles, George Kittle and the defensive backfield at full strength. A sluggish late-season pass rush should be fresher after the bye. The Niners only lost three games all season, all in the final seconds. The team's offense made consistent strides late in the year.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was an OPI & they didnt even put it under review.

They just need to abandon the review thing with PI's.

That one plus the one the questionable one at the end of the Hawks/NIners game the previous week. These calls are determining playoff seeding and potentially who plays in a Super Bowl. If you made a rule specifically to review them and get the call right then give them the proper review. IF these calls arent warranted reviews then random regular season ones sure aren't. Cant have it both ways.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just need to abandon the review thing with PI's.

That one plus the one the questionable one at the end of the Hawks/NIners game the previous week. These calls are determining playoff seeding and potentially who plays in a Super Bowl. If you made a rule specifically to review them and get the call right then give them the proper review. IF these calls arent warranted reviews then random regular season ones sure aren't. Cant have it both ways.
pretty sure that is my point. Either get rid of it or use it right.
but having it & not using it. Gives the NFL zero excuses at all. Now they are wrong no matter what. Not even the human error excuse. They are just fucking about with it.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at OPs Av

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their biggest hurdle will be this weekend against the 49ers. After pulling out a bit of a fluke victory in San Francisco, they will annihilate the winner of the Seahawks-Packers game.

Kurt Kuzma will become a household name and people around the nation will begin screaming “YOU LIKE THAT?!” after completing routine tasks.

Unfortunately, the Vikings will he trounced in the Super Bowl. But it will be a fun ride for Vikings fans while it lasts.
Your really bad at predicting, keep your day job.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their biggest hurdle will be this weekend against the 49ers. After pulling out a bit of a fluke victory in San Francisco, they will annihilate the winner of the Seahawks-Packers game.

Kurt Kuzma will become a household name and people around the nation will begin screaming “YOU LIKE THAT?!” after completing routine tasks.

Unfortunately, the Vikings will he trounced in the Super Bowl. But it will be a fun ride for Vikings fans while it lasts.
How dumb do you feel?