• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Hate the Yankees!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Charger fan hates New England because their fans don't even know how far they advanced in the playoffs the year they celebrated at midfield in San Diego.
I'm pretty sure it was further than the Chargers:thumb:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_n5okce6pmu1ra11u8o5_500.gif

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This site itself is the greatest proof you will ever need that people will hate your team for any reason they can find.

Hey Scooby, should we go through your posts and count how many derogatory comments you have made for different teams? How many do you think we will find? It should only be for the teams that have cheated. Right?

Well said and relevant today.....

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like the Patriots and all they did to my team was lose in their home opener to the Cards a couple of years ago.

The OP is trying to make a point that is completely ridiculous. Sure those teams don't like the Pats for other reasons, but the undeniable fact is most people dislike the patriots because they CHEAT! It's not difficult to understand. When you have ex-players, ex-coaches' current players, current coaches and the vast majority of non-patriot fans calling them cheaters, they are cheaters.

Nice try though.

Considering that they've won multiple times and consistently over time while under scrutiny, while adapting to rule changes created specifically to slow them etc, it could just be that they've been the better team. Maybe it's time to credit the organization and the people in it who've been done what was needed to win this way.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering that they've won multiple times and consistently over time while under scrutiny, while adapting to rule changes created specifically to slow them etc, it could just be that they've been the better team. Maybe it's time to credit the organization and the people in it who've been done what was needed to win this way.

yeah ... but that cheatin' stuff was pretty kool too though ...

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Belichick may stay around longer just for that. This last Superbowl win was more about him than Brady.

Isn't BB around .500 in games without Tom Brady? He is an amazing coach but he won't be winning Super Bowls without #12.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you really just reply to a quote from 2015?

Do they deserve credit... Yes
Did they cheat... Yes

In summation, they are cheaters who deserve credit.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I post this here?

I have hated the Yankees since I was a kid. Bosox had not won in a century and it was usually the Yankees that knocked 'em out. The Yankees were irrelevant this last year and we have won 3 titles recently.
But I still hate them.

Raiders hate the Patriots because we beat them on our way to a SB
Rams hate us because we beat them in SB
Panthers GM talking hatred because we beat them in SB
Denver trolls talk shit because Brady is still winning playoff games and Manning can't seem to
Baltimore just got out-smarted and out toughed on our run to this SB
Aikman cares about his record and is jealous of Brady
Brunnell is an ex-titan and we knocked them out of the playoffs on our way to the SB
Indy's GM has shown some class but do you think he likes the Pats?
San Diego hates us because we danced on their mid-field logo on the way to the SB
Jets, Miami, and Buffalo hate us - really?

It seems the only teams / fans that hate us are the teams we have beaten - get the picture????

I hate people who include themselves as part of their favorite teams. :thumbsdown:

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure it is nice to see your teams win championships all of the time.