• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Hate the Yankees!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I post this here?

I have hated the Yankees since I was a kid. Bosox had not won in a century and it was usually the Yankees that knocked 'em out. The Yankees were irrelevant this last year and we have won 3 titles recently.
But I still hate them.

Raiders hate the Patriots because we beat them on our way to a SB
Rams hate us because we beat them in SB
Panthers GM talking hatred because we beat them in SB
Denver trolls talk shit because Brady is still winning playoff games and Manning can't seem to
Baltimore just got out-smarted and out toughed on our run to this SB
Aikman cares about his record and is jealous of Brady
Brunnell is an ex-titan and we knocked them out of the playoffs on our way to the SB
Indy's GM has shown some class but do you think he likes the Pats?
San Diego hates us because we danced on their mid-field logo on the way to the SB
Jets, Miami, and Buffalo hate us - really?

It seems the only teams / fans that hate us are the teams we have beaten - get the picture????

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh now you did it..................

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I second that motion of hating the damn Skankees

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They and the Steelers will always be the roid teams. Problem is, they sure did win alot.

Actually, I find myself feeling sorry for Yankee fans, I kid you not

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They and the Steelers will always be the roid teams. Problem is, they sure did win alot.

Actually, I find myself feeling sorry for Yankee fans, I kid you not

???

Do you mean because they cannot appreciate winning like the rest of baseball fans?

In a perverted sense, I get that. I kinda enjoyed rooting for the Giants more in 87, 89, 93, etc more because we got a taste, but we also knew there was more. I still wanted to win, because I had never tasted it before.

Now, I EXPECT to win, and the high just isn't the same. 2012 and 2014 did not come CLOSE to the feeling I had in 2010.

If that is not what you meant...

Never mind...

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
calnowskier, you nailed it

our mantra was 86 years of loyalty w/o a ring

now we get one every few years like you guys

its not the same

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
calnowskier, you nailed it

our mantra was 86 years of loyalty w/o a ring

now we get one every few years like you guys

its not the same

Not the same but I like winning better!!!!!

I have cried and I have cheered! Cheering is better

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard the bloods hate the crips. When did that happen?

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have hated the Yankees since I was a kid. Bosox had not won in a century and it was usually the Yankees that knocked 'em out. The Yankees were irrelevant this last year and we have won 3 titles recently.
But I still hate them.

Denver trolls talk shit because Brady is still winning playoff games and Manning can't seem to
Brunnell is an ex-titan and we knocked them out of the playoffs on our way to the SB
San Diego hates us because we danced on their mid-field logo on the way to the SB

It seems the only teams / fans that hate us are the teams we have beaten - get the picture????
Such a heavy burden.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But I still hate them.

don't disappear on us now!!!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a Yankees, Jets and Giants fan?
I have never met a fan of both the Jets and Giants.

Funny, I do not hate the Giants. Even though they beat us in 2 SB's.....

its tough to be a Jet fan, you need a second favorite team... why not have it be the other local team... there is no real rivalry anyway...

and i was making a midnight angel reference... last time someone made a hate thread they disappeared for a while...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its tough to be a Jet fan, you need a second favorite team... why not have it be the other local team... there is no real rivalry anyway...

and i was making a midnight angel reference... last time someone made a hate thread they disappeared for a while...

What happened?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like the Patriots and all they did to my team was lose in their home opener to the Cards a couple of years ago.

The OP is trying to make a point that is completely ridiculous. Sure those teams don't like the Pats for other reasons, but the undeniable fact is most people dislike the patriots because they CHEAT! It's not difficult to understand. When you have ex-players, ex-coaches' current players, current coaches and the vast majority of non-patriot fans calling them cheaters, they are cheaters.

Nice try though.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like the Patriots and all they did to my team was lose in their home opener to the Cards a couple of years ago.

The OP is trying to make a point that is completely ridiculous. Sure those teams don't like the Pats for other reasons, but the undeniable fact is most people dislike the patriots because they CHEAT! It's not difficult to understand. When you have ex-players, ex-coaches' current players, current coaches and the vast majority of non-patriot fans calling them cheaters, they are cheaters.

Nice try though.

I think you are the exception, not the rule.....

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are the exception, not the rule.....

If you really think that, you are blind in Homerisim. You could walk into any public establishment anywhere in the country except NE and ask any random sports fan what they think of the Patriots and the vast majority will say, I don't like them because they cheat.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you really think that, you are blind in Homerisim. You could walk into any public establishment anywhere in the country except NE and ask any random sports fan what they think of the Patriots and the vast majority will say, I don't like them because they cheat.

I walk into anywhere as a NE fan and people tell me they like the Patriots because they win.
I do get they cheat but it usually is a Raider fan, Jets fan, etc.....

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice try though.

As far as this thread is concerned you sir need to step the fuck back. The point of the OP is simple. When you are a dominate team for years and years you end up being hated. Anyone who is a Yankee fan knows this first hand. Now we Pats fans are in the same boat.

The difference is that back when the Yankees mattered the social media outlet was far less looked at or even at all. Now you have tweeting douchebags who can get away with saying anything they want and dopes like some considering it is gospel.

The NFL has NOT ruled on anything yet but all you mouth breathers continue to start thread after thread condemning anyone who is a Pats fan to death or w/e.

I actually have mostly steered clear of most of the garbage in this forum but enough is enough. If and when the NFL strikes down and bans or suspends Brady or BB then I will accept it and think they must have found something. Until then all the so called experts are just musing for the TV time and all in this forum are no better.