• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Hate the Yankees!

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I see. People aren't indignant about the Patriots because they cheated (again); it's just "hate."

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders don't hate the patriots :L can't say raiders fans like them because the pats have stolen the cheating reputation that was the raiders but not hate. The raiders hate the Broncos and Niners. With that said fuck the Yankees

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy. Hate you because of some Brady-Manning schtick? Try again. Maybe that's why Colts fans hate you. I hate the Pats because the whiny bitch QB they have. I hate the Pats because of all the mouthbreathers like yourself that root for them. I hate the Pats mainly because they are fucking cheaters(this has been proven) and their fans act like they are the greatest thing since sliced bread.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards spurs OKC Packers Blackhawks all are not as universally hated as the Pats. If you think about it they shouldn't be hated Pats haven't won a Superbowl in about ten years and only reason they have been to the playoffs is because the AFC East has been so bad for so long.

:lol:Did you take your medication today? Are you combining the playoff appearances of all those teams or do you really think that any one of those teams records alone match what the Pats have accomplished these past 15 years? Can't help who we play during the year. I'm sure I can find a post from you somewhere that would say something like on any given Sunday. Keep hating.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I post this here?

I have hated the Yankees since I was a kid. Bosox had not won in a century and it was usually the Yankees that knocked 'em out. The Yankees were irrelevant this last year and we have won 3 titles recently.
But I still hate them.

Raiders hate the Patriots because we beat them on our way to a SB
Rams hate us because we beat them in SB
Panthers GM talking hatred because we beat them in SB
Denver trolls talk shit because Brady is still winning playoff games and Manning can't seem to
Baltimore just got out-smarted and out toughed on our run to this SB
Aikman cares about his record and is jealous of Brady
Brunnell is an ex-titan and we knocked them out of the playoffs on our way to the SB
Indy's GM has shown some class but do you think he likes the Pats?
San Diego hates us because we danced on their mid-field logo on the way to the SB
Jets, Miami, and Buffalo hate us - really?

It seems the only teams / fans that hate us are the teams we have beaten - get the picture????

Well...now I understand why the Patriots hate the Ravens.

BTW...I don't hate you. You are just a fan like the rest of us and had 0.00000% to do with everything you listed in your post. You have no reason to be cocky unless you feel you are somehow a much better fan than everyone else.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This site itself is the greatest proof you will ever need that people will hate your team for any reason they can find.

:agree: That's what it's all about

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders don't hate the patriots :L can't say raiders fans like them because the pats have stolen the cheating reputation that was the raiders but not hate. The raiders hate the Broncos and Niners. With that said fuck the Yankees

Devil! You're coming around! First the cool Brady avatar, now the Yankee hate. You are going to be fine!!!!!

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:Did you take your medication today? Are you combining the playoff appearances of all those teams or do you really think that any one of those teams records alone match what the Pats have accomplished these past 15 years? Can't help who we play during the year. I'm sure I can find a post from you somewhere that would say something like on any given Sunday. Keep hating.

Um the question was name other teams that have had the same success over the last 10 to 15 years that aren't hated. I think I did that. Both Cards and Spurs and accomplished more in their respective sports and still not hated as much as the Pats. So there must be some other reason than they win all those division titles.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um the question was name other teams that have had the same success over the last 10 to 15 years that aren't hated. I think I did that. Both Cards and Spurs and accomplished more in their respective sports and still not hated as much as the Pats. So there must be some other reason than they win all those division titles.

How can anyone hate the Spurs??? They are class personified...from their owner to their head coach to their star players.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can anyone hate the Spurs??? They are class personified...from their owner to their head coach to their star players.

That's my point the Spurs have beaten plenty of teams on thier way to what 6 championships in the last 20 years but they are not hated like the Pats. It's because they aren't a team of unlikable people they were never connected to any shady actions they build the team the right way. Same as the Cardinals other than myself I don't know too many people who hate the cards for that same reason. BTW I'm talking baseball not football Cards

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but the undeniable fact is most people dislike the patriots because they CHEAT!

I am simply posting my opinion of the Patriots in threads directed toward the Patriots?

You seem to be confused when it comes to the difference between opinion and fact.

But more importantly, please stop stating that it is a fact that most people hates the Pats because they cheat. And that you know this because you travel a lot and hit up a lot of bars.

It makes you sound like some retarded, lonely, drunken census taker.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the Yankees and Patriots because I'm a Mets and Bills fan.

I always found the oh we beat them way back in 19 whatever it was and they hate us for it. I seriously doubt that would be the only reason why. I don't hate the As for beating the Mets in 72 or even the kings for beating the Rangers. As Sox fans do you still hate the Mets for 86.

Nah...

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my point the Spurs have beaten plenty of teams on thier way to what 6 championships in the last 20 years but they are not hated like the Pats. It's because they aren't a team of unlikable people they were never connected to any shady actions they build the team the right way. Same as the Cardinals other than myself I don't know too many people who hate the cards for that same reason. BTW I'm talking baseball not football Cards

I have always hated the Cardinals, but it is more to do with the players they had on the teams 30-40 years ago then any success.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to be confused when it comes to the difference between opinion and fact.

But more importantly, please stop stating that it is a fact that most people hates the Pats because they cheat. And that you know this because you travel a lot and hit up a lot of bars.

It makes you sound like some retarded, lonely, drunken census taker.

LOL. You seem to be confused period.

Unfortunately, I have not spoken to every sports fan in the country. All I have is a small sample of my own personal experiences. And in my own personal experience, it is a fact that most non-New England sports fans dislike the patriots because they cheat. Is that better young man?

BTW - Do you always resort to insults when people disagree or is this your first time. Either way you might want to work on that.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is ridiculous. Anyone that wants to know why the Patriots are so hated should look at reasons why Lance Armstrong is so hated. They almost all apply.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is ridiculous. Anyone that wants to know why the Patriots are so hated should look at reasons why Lance Armstrong is so hated. They almost all apply.

Hey Money, How's it feel being one and done?????