• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Hate the Yankees!

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Money, How's it feel being one and done?????

Honestly...I can't remember the last time they were. 2006 maybe (Indy)? That wasn't fun, but why the hell are you bringing that up now???

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly...I can't remember the last time they were. 2006 maybe (Indy)? That wasn't fun, but why the hell are you bringing that up now???

I forgot you beat that inferior AFCN team in the pre-playoffs. My bad.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot you beat that inferior AFCN team in the pre-playoffs. My bad.

Nice try.

Don't worry...next year it will be the Ravens' turn to take care of things with the Pats.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try.

Don't worry...next year it will be the Ravens' turn to take care of things with the Pats.

Possible could have been this year if the Patriots didn't cheat.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same as the Cardinals other than myself I don't know too many people who hate the cards for that same reason. BTW I'm talking baseball not football Cards
I actually think the Cardinals are one of the most hated teams in baseball right now. We have a huge fanbase as rivals (Cubs) and an up and coming fanbase as rivals (Royals) on top of the hostility with the Reds. The Dodgers probably don't like us, either, because we keep beating them and then lose to the Giants.

Patriots are a little different, though. They've been able to keep Bellichick and Brady throughout so its not just laundry. There are people to hate. Bellichick is VERY easy to hate. He finds new advantages. He attacks weaknesses. He forces the NFL to change because the NFL doesn't like what he is doing. And he also cheats.

Brady hate is a bit more normal. His animosity is more in line with the typical envy stuff.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possible could have been this year if the Patriots didn't cheat.

Well...as much as I hate the cheating, I'm not going that far. The Pats were definitely the better team this year.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...as much as I hate the cheating, I'm not going that far. The Pats were definitely the better team this year.

I understand not wanting to sound like you have sour grapes, but as a neutral fan I can point out that one extra fumble could have changed the outcome of that game.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand not wanting to sound like you have sour grapes, but as a neutral fan I can point out that one extra fumble could have changed the outcome of that game.

They fumbled twice and the Ravens couldn't recover either one of them. Now...if you can prove that had something to do with deflated balls, I'll be more than happy to embrace that :suds:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They fumbled twice and the Ravens couldn't recover either one of them. Now...if you can prove that had something to do with deflated balls, I'll be more than happy to embrace that :suds:
And I'm sure you would grasp that straw!!!!!

SpartyNash13

Spartan Dawg
Hoopla Cash
$ 963.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I post this here?

I have hated the Yankees since I was a kid. Bosox had not won in a century and it was usually the Yankees that knocked 'em out. The Yankees were irrelevant this last year and we have won 3 titles recently.
But I still hate them.

Raiders hate the Patriots because we beat them on our way to a SB
Rams hate us because we beat them in SB
Panthers GM talking hatred because we beat them in SB
Denver trolls talk shit because Brady is still winning playoff games and Manning can't seem to
Baltimore just got out-smarted and out toughed on our run to this SB
Aikman cares about his record and is jealous of Brady
Brunnell is an ex-titan and we knocked them out of the playoffs on our way to the SB
Indy's GM has shown some class but do you think he likes the Pats?
San Diego hates us because we danced on their mid-field logo on the way to the SB
Jets, Miami, and Buffalo hate us - really?

It seems the only teams / fans that hate us are the teams we have beaten - get the picture????

This Charger fan hates New England because their fans don't even know how far they advanced in the playoffs the year they celebrated at midfield in San Diego.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Charger fan hates New England because their fans don't even know how far they advanced in the playoffs the year they celebrated at midfield in San Diego.

Charger fans hate the Pats for beating them at home (as underdogs) Then celebrating at mid-field!!!!!

SpartyNash13

Spartan Dawg
Hoopla Cash
$ 963.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charger fans hate the Pats for beating them at home (as underdogs) Then celebrating at mid-field!!!!!

OP said "on the way to the Super Bowl" which is false. I hate the Pats for their fanbase mainly. That whole midfield thing didn't lessen my hate for the Pats though, I will agree there.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP said "on the way to the Super Bowl" which is false. I hate the Pats for their fanbase mainly. That whole midfield thing didn't lessen my hate for the Pats though, I will agree there.

Then, do you remember SD beat NE in NE regular season that same year and danced on the Pats mid-field logo after winning? The Pats won the AFCCG ar SD and returned the favor?
Selective memory will make you a blind hater.....

09boomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy. Hate you because of some Brady-Manning schtick? Try again. Maybe that's why Colts fans hate you. I hate the Pats because the whiny bitch QB they have. I hate the Pats because of all the mouthbreathers like yourself that root for them. I hate the Pats mainly because they are fucking cheaters(this has been proven) and their fans act like they are the greatest thing since sliced bread.

This has been proven too Broncos Penalized Again for Salary Cap Violations.The penalties could be viewed as further vindication for Oakland Raiders owner Al Davis, who has said in the past that Broncos owner Pat Bowlen should be suspended for salary cap violations. Davis has contended that the Broncos' circumvention of the salary cap helped them win the Super Bowl in the 1997 and '98 seasons. In December 2001, the Broncos were fined $968,000 and lost a third-round pick in the 2002 draft for violations reportedly relating to $29 million in deferred payments to quarterback John Elway and running back Terrell Davis. Must be nice to have a clean team.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been proven too Broncos Penalized Again for Salary Cap Violations.The penalties could be viewed as further vindication for Oakland Raiders owner Al Davis, who has said in the past that Broncos owner Pat Bowlen should be suspended for salary cap violations. Davis has contended that the Broncos' circumvention of the salary cap helped them win the Super Bowl in the 1997 and '98 seasons. In December 2001, the Broncos were fined $968,000 and lost a third-round pick in the 2002 draft for violations reportedly relating to $29 million in deferred payments to quarterback John Elway and running back Terrell Davis. Must be nice to have a clean team.

Hey Boomer, welcome to SportsHoopla!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I post this here?

I have hated the Yankees since I was a kid. Bosox had not won in a century and it was usually the Yankees that knocked 'em out. The Yankees were irrelevant this last year and we have won 3 titles recently.
But I still hate them.

Raiders hate the Patriots because we beat them on our way to a SB
Rams hate us because we beat them in SB
Panthers GM talking hatred because we beat them in SB
Denver trolls talk shit because Brady is still winning playoff games and Manning can't seem to
Baltimore just got out-smarted and out toughed on our run to the SB
Aikman cares about his record and is jealous of Brady
Brunnell is an ex-titan and we knocked them out of the playoffs on our way to the SB
Indy's GM has shown some class but do you think he likes the Pats?
San Diego hates us because we danced on their mid-field logo on the way to the AFCCG
Jets, Miami, and Buffalo hate us - really?

It seems the only teams / fans that hate us are the teams we have beaten - get the picture????

Seems Atlanta is destined for this list.....

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think the Cardinals are one of the most hated teams in baseball right now. We have a huge fanbase as rivals (Cubs) and an up and coming fanbase as rivals (Royals) on top of the hostility with the Reds. The Dodgers probably don't like us, either, because we keep beating them and then lose to the Giants.

Cardinals are definitely a close second to the Giants for Dodger fans (definitely for this one). The Yankees figure in there somewhere, but time has dulled those wounds a bit.