• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I demand that Jay Z be banned from the NBA immediately

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did the OP ever say that he was trying to pacify a discontent with Sterling being busted? I never saw him say that he was bothered by that. I did see him say he doesn't like how the white guy gets busted for racism but the black people who do racist things don't get treated as racists. That is completely different.

This. I firmly believe that Sterling got what he deserved, and anyone else in a position of power displaying racist activity should receive similar punishment.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did he say it meant to him? What were you thinking when you said slavery has nothing to do with his life? There is no double standard. Sterling is the one with documented racism. Where is your documentation on Jay-Z? Sorry but your assumption is not even close to being enough.

So if Larry Bird showed up with a KKK pin on his shirt he would be not found as a racist because he never said he supported the KKK?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is that racism is viewed as being something done by white people. Black people can do just about anything they want and it is never seen as racist. The double standard exists and is wrong.

White people started racism. If they want to cry about double standards they should cease being racist. Before attempting to point out racism exists in other races ask if racism is gone from the white race. You can never go wrong cleaning your own house before you start trying to tell people what to do in theirs.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
those who feel strong about this issue should use their time to send an email or phone call to Nets/NBA offices.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White people started racism. If they want to cry about double standards they should cease being racist. Before attempting to point out racism exists in other races ask if racism is gone from the white race. You can never go wrong cleaning your own house before you start trying to tell people what to do in theirs.

racism wasnt started by whites. racism started by religion

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if Larry Bird showed up with a KKK pin on his shirt he would be not found as a racist because he never said he supported the KKK?

You are deflecting again. The point would be that no one could prove he was racist.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No one forced the African tribe leaders to sell their people into slavery in the first place.

The way I am reading your post is that you are saying it is ok for black people to be racist because white people are racist also? If that is how you feel, then thete is no hope for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because he is sitting court side wearing a racist group's symbol. That to me makes the NBA look pretty bad. Not that I thought very highly of the NBA to begin with.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are deflecting again. The point would be that no one could prove he was racist.

asking a question to prove my point is not deflecting. You are just throwing that out there because you have been proven to be wrong. You know damn well that if a white person showed up wearing a KKK related article of clothing court side they would be ruined regardless if they had never said anything about the KKK before. That agent would be banned from the NBA for making the league look bad. But this agent happens to be black so its ok for him to do it? You are so full of nonsense it is embarrassing.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he is sitting court side wearing a racist group's symbol. That to me makes the NBA look pretty bad. Not that I thought very highly of the NBA to begin with.

So whats the issue and how it it comparable to Sterling? Your assumption is that its a racist symbol. You dont know what it is. We need some proof.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeffro, this is just so stupid. So unbelievably stupid.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am also looking for you to prove racism was started by whites. Racism has been around much longer than slavery in this country hoss.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope. It's selective outrage.

He makes millions off of being a pig, and folks can't get enough of him.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that have to do with who started racism?

Well, you said that whites started racism, it wouldnt have happpened if Africans would not have been sold into slavery by their own people long ago.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you said that whites started racism, it wouldnt have happpened if Africans would not have been sold into slavery by their own people long ago.

Oh my god. This thread has gone full retard.