• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I am really not liking this kid anymore

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It bothers me that thie site you linked for us wants to publish this. It also bothers me that the site you linked continues to put out articles with erroneous information.

This kid did not sign with WVU in 2013. He gave WVU a verbal commitment. Which means nothing.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the idea was floated past him and the staff sees his brother as a take then I have no problem with that. Otherwise, sorry, we have more holes to fill than WR on this team.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It bothers me that thie site you linked for us wants to publish this. It also bothers me that the site you linked continues to put out articles with erroneous information.

This kid did not sign with WVU in 2013. He gave WVU a verbal commitment. Which means nothing.

Not a big fan of BlueGoldSports? lol I am not the biggest fan of the site either, just saw this and thought it kind of fell in line with some of the other things floating around about this kid. Obviously the kid is a wanted talent, but if this story is true in the end I think WVU would be stupid to bend over backwards for this kid.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... I guess the next thing these kids will want is a new car?

Ooops... sorry Bama fans...

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WE have a 4 star recruit who wants to play with his 3 star brother. I really see no problem with that. This will not be the first time something like this has happened. Teams often take a sibling with hopes that the highly ranked sibling will join him.

We are competing with Alabama and LSU for this kid. Taking the brother gives us the advantage.

Or we could hire his high school coach.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WE have a 4 star recruit who wants to play with his 3 star brother. I really see no problem with that. This will not be the first time something like this has happened. Teams often take a sibling with hopes that the highly ranked sibling will join him.

We are competing with Alabama and LSU for this kid. Taking the brother gives us the advantage.

Or we could hire his high school coach.

Yeah but usually that brother is not playing for a another school already and the fact he is not holding Bama to the same terms......hell we might bring in his brother and he still go to Bama.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not like we haven't worked that deal before...it happened a couple of times...the first time the throw in actually was better than the 5 star recruit! ( Gwaltney/Berrry)...the second time it was twins from DC...and neither stuck with the program...

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pat/Coley White. I don't think it was planned that way, but yeah.