• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Huggy calls his boys out...

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I never lose interest. When I don't post the Diehard Breakdown, I either A) didn't get to watch the game or B) was at the game. Yesterday was at the game and the most recent games before I was working my ass off at builder sites dealing with people trying to buy houses. Plus, been up to my eyeballs in new business while trying to build a 5000 sq ft house for my personal residence. Got an awful lot on my plate right now.

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I know the people who are feeding you this info, and I am not doubting their assessment of his game... we have all been told that every single kid who has been forced to sit out a year... has been the next great Mountaineer.

Murray was dominating the squad in practice...

Staten was dominating the squad in practice...

Gansey was dominating the squad in practice...

That being said, I believe the addition of both Holton and Macon will be huge for WVU next year!

I believe Williams is playing hurt...

BB--Found this article from awhile back. I saw Holton yesterday sitting the bench. Was told he is a student of the game and takes a strong interest in the defenses and offenses as he practices and sits the bench during games this season. I really believe Everhart is a nice addition to the staff. He is a good recruiter and a good offensive tactician.

I chose West Virginia because it was the best spot for me in that they needed a guy with energy who can rebound and score right away. I have a little experience under my belt. I averaged 19 points and 18 rebounds last year. I'm a huge fan of Coach [Bob] Huggins, how he runs his program and I feel he can help me get to the next level where I want to go."
Assistant coach Ron Everhart was the lead recruiter for Holton, and that relationship dates back a few years when Everhart was the head coach at Duquesne and recruited Holton out of Coral Gables High School (Coral Gables, Fla.).