• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How Pleased Are You That the Pats Are Out of the Big Game?

How Pleased Are You That The Pats Are Out of the Big Game?

• I just can't stop touching myself!

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Ecstatic, I'm so sick and tired of those cheaters!

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Happy enough but they'll probably be back next year.

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Don't really care, in or out, doesn't make any difference.

Votes: 18 31.0%
  • Slightly bumming but at least Butler bailed them out last year.

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Not pleased at all. There's only so many chances to get there.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Pissed off. All they had to do was handle Mr. HGH.

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Not quite suicidal but still kICkiNg Mother's CaT.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Tearing down a Brady fathead and blocking the highway with potato salad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The weak division argument is bullshit now. The AFC East was one of the toughest divisions this past year. Lost a lot of close games. The Bills or the Jets will make the playoffs next season along with the Patriots.
bye and large...the AFC east has sucked to a major degree. Jets & Bills remain pretenders.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bye and large...the AFC east has sucked to a major degree. Jets & Bills remain pretenders.

If the AFC East sucks, then so does the AFC North. They were pretty much equals this season, but the Dolphins finished better than the Ravens and Browns. Saying divisions suck is kind of ridiculous unless it's clear to see that they can't compete. Like the AFC South or the NFC East.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The weak division argument is bullshit now. The AFC East was one of the toughest divisions this past year. Lost a lot of close games. The Bills or the Jets will make the playoffs next season along with the Patriots.
LOL, so the AFC East is a good division, because the teams lost close games? Are you saying that the Pats, Bills and Jets will all make the playoffs next year? Two wild card teams from the same division. Hmm interesting!!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the AFC East sucks, then so does the AFC North. They were pretty much equals this season, but the Dolphins finished better than the Ravens and Browns. Saying divisions suck is kind of ridiculous unless it's clear to see that they can't compete. Like the AFC South or the NFC East.
it's football as we know it today. Not many real good teams year in and year out for a stretch of 7/8 years. Pats, GB,... not many others. Denver, maybe seattle over the last 3/4 years. Mostly it's an 8-8 league where many times health becomes a deciding factor

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, so the AFC East is a good division, because the teams lost close games? Are you saying that the Pats, Bills and Jets will all make the playoffs next year? Two wild card teams from the same division. Hmm interesting!!

Not all 3 of them. Just 2. And no I'm not saying that they are just because they lost close games. Not going to continue this debate, because it's pointless.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point, but the AFC East IMO, is not on par with the other conferences in the AFC. Just my opinion.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not all 3 of them. Just 2. And no I'm not saying that they are just because they lost close games. Not going to continue this debate, because it's pointless.
Fair enough, I thought you said in comment #39 that the Pats, Jets and Bills were all going to the playoffs next year.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ready to see some new blood hoisting SB trophies. So regardless of what happened in the AFCCG. I was gonna be rooting for whoever won the NFCCG to win the Super Bowl.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're happy about the worst choke in Super Bowl history? That's hilarious.
jake,......be a good lil' troll and go back/reread the chat I had with G-N-G/regarding 18-1,....ok...?,..what are you gonna do when the SB's all-over/chase tumbleweeds here...?

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...Wha...What......no Finz in the SB next year...??

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jake,......be a good lil' troll and go back/reread the chat I had with G-N-G/regarding 18-1,....ok...?,..what are you gonna do when the SB's all-over/chase tumbleweeds here...?

You said nuff' said. I assumed you were happy about it. And I probably will still be posting here. There's a few of us who hang out here in the offseason. Only the truly hardcore fans of the sport do that though. :D

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda hard to believe to be honest. Maybe that means that some people don't want to label themselves as raving Patriots haters? Unless you think Patriot haters don't exist.. :rolleyes2:
Patriots haters don't exist! There Patriots fans, fans of other winning teams, and those who sit in darkness.....

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The AFC South and the NFC South are the 2 worst divisions in the NFL. Every other has 1-2 good teams but are just mediocre overall.

I would put the NFC West at #1 by default with the AFC West and NFC North right behind them.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When there are only 3 players that are considered great and I my opinion Edelman is not really a great receiver but is someone who Brady needs so two great players in Brady and Gronk and then have them go up against a good or great team it is not that hard to slow down or stop those 2 great players. They were overrated in my opinion.

I here ya. Look at the most overrated QB in football, GB's own Aaron Rodgers. Without Jordy Nelson he turned into Tim Tebow.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not happy that the Broncos beat us last week. I would like to see Peyton go out with a bang and win the SB

Fuck him

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not every division can be stacked with great teams like Philly, Dallas, Washington and tbe Giants. :rolleyes2:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does it matter if the Pats play in a weak division?
When you win the SB and then the following year you're back in the AFCCG,you had to beat the good teams to get to those points....... sheesh, some people just do not get it.

Reactions: BUD

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I just can't stop touching myself", but that is due more to how sexy I am than to which teams are still standing.
Likely more to do with the rash you have.