• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How come Lone Granger stop posting the ESPN Power Rankings?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any clue why he stopped? I always looked forward to it

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha. I don't think I made that much of an impression that this thread will take off BK lol. But I can answer your question. I stopped posting for a couple reasons. One because It became boring, and two, because Indy started to be ranked #2 or #3. The only reason I ever posted it is to brag, and shove it in the face of the Heat fans. If I can't do that, well hahaha, I'm sorry, I have no interest.

Now If you'll excuse me, there are some people that really need my help, so we will have to continue this conversation later BK. Take care.

cosplay-superman-escalator.gif

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha. I don't think I made that much of an impression that this thread will take off BK lol. But I can answer your question. I stopped posting for a couple reasons. One because It became boring, and two, because Indy started to be ranked #2 or #3. The only reason I ever posted it is to brag, and shove it in the face of the Heat fans. If I can't do that, well hahaha, I'm sorry, I have no interest.

Now If you'll excuse me, there are some people that really need my help, so we will have to continue this conversation later BK. Take care.

Nicely said.:suds::laugh3:

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it amusing that those two clowns on ESPN downgraded the Pacers for trading Granger for Turner as some sort of sign of weakness. Let me peer into my little crystal ball and see what the future might hold...

1..Spurred on by the trade of the most long standing Pacer, Scola and Watson remove their heads from their asses and start to play with the intensity and urgency they had the first third of the season.

2. Lance Stephenson reconciles himself to the fact that there is another stud on the roster and realizes he has to contain some of his bone head plays or spend more time on the pine.

3. Mahimni sees Bynum lurking and steps up his play and energy. Perhaps to little avail.

4. Bynum regains his offensive form and makes the Pacers second unit the most potent in the league.

5. PG removes David West's foot from his posterior and starts sharing the ball and cutting with increasing frequency leading to higher field goal percentages, scoring and margin of victory.

6. People fall before the Pacers like chaff in the wind when the playoffs arrive.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it amusing that those two clowns on ESPN downgraded the Pacers for trading Granger for Turner as some sort of sign of weakness. Let me peer into my little crystal ball and see what the future might hold...

1..Spurred on by the trade of the most long standing Pacer, Scola and Watson remove their heads from their asses and start to play with the intensity and urgency they had the first third of the season.

2. Lance Stephenson reconciles himself to the fact that there is another stud on the roster and realizes he has to contain some of his bone head plays or spend more time on the pine.

3. Mahimni sees Bynum lurking and steps up his play and energy. Perhaps to little avail.

4. Bynum regains his offensive form and makes the Pacers second unit the most potent in the league.

5. PG removes David West's foot from his posterior and starts sharing the ball and cutting with increasing frequency leading to higher field goal percentages, scoring and margin of victory.

6. People fall before the Pacers like chaff in the wind when the playoffs arrive.

EXACTLY. I couldn't have put it better myself.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're a front runner? Only post it when indy is ranked #1 but in the weeks that okc/miami are ranked #1 you don't post it? CLASS ACT

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're a front runner? Only post it when indy is ranked #1 but in the weeks that okc/miami are ranked #1 you don't post it? CLASS ACT

Quit bickering children. Y'all say the regular season doesn't mean squat. Seems like the Pacers are gearing up for quite a run. Will they do it? :noidea: I am hopeful. We love our team too ya know. And it has been a very long wait. :nod:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I'm asking for is consistency from lone idiot.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Those ESPN power rankings don't mean shit to me. Bottom line is, I think most of you Heat "fans" are assholes and it's easy to get a rise out of you fools. That's the only reason I put up the power rankings. If I thought you guys were cool, I wouldn't fuck with you. But you're not, you come off as arrogant pricks. You see me fuckin with a lot of other teams on this board? No you don't, because most of the other fans of other teams here are pretty cool. I don't seriously hate you Heat "fans", but get what you deserve from me and mostly Lakers fans here. If you don't think you do, then you are stupid.

I'd respect you Heat "fans" if you didn't suck LeBron's dick every chance you got. Most of you guys don't say anything bad about your team, ever. Any mistake LeBron makes, you try to cover it up immediately. Please. I'm being serious with you because you don't seem to understand why people talk shit about the Heat. I may be going off topic here but I see you struggling to understand on a daily basis why there is so much hate towards your team. Fuck, personally, I could deal with LeBron and the Heat being a flop team much easier if their fans would admit it, and stop acting like it's not happening. I'm probably not alone in thinking that, and there is still other reasons why people hate your team, but admitting shit like that would help.

In no way was I angry or fired up writing what I just wrote, I just am trying to help you figure out what seems to be hard for you to understand. If you think I'm wrong, then prove it. I bet you that if you admitted that LeBron flops on occasion (I'm being nice here lol), or any other problem with the Heat, that you would get much more respect from other posters towards you and the Heat.

It's unfortunate that your response to this will likely be some smart ass remark, or no response at all, but I really am not trying to be a dick here, and was seriously trying to help you understand.

If you Heat "fans"/fans keep acting the way you do, then you will continue to be disliked, hated, etc. I guarantee it.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think any heat fan cared about where they ranked in some espn power rankings? News for you son, when you're expected to win the title every year, nobody gives a damn about what you do in the regular season and even fans tend to not care as much because we know this team will be judged on what they do in April- June. What mistake has LeBron made in the last 2 yrs? Hater or not, you should realize he is the best player in the game and is a class act off the court as well. If you referring to the decision, I don't care to talk about shit from 4 yrs ago that is irrelevant now. I spoke about the decision when it was relevant which was from July 2010-October 2010. Once the season started the decision was over and done with. Btw if u don't think.I criticize LeBron, just ask Lakers fans who I consistently blamed for 2011 finals and you can ask flauge also but.fsct of the matter is that in the last 3 seasons lbj has been amazing and there is really nothing to criticize him out. He flops? Big fucking deal....Paul george flops and so does lance and david west. Flopping is a part of basketball....deal with it

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think any heat fan cared about where they ranked in some espn power rankings? News for you son, when you're expected to win the title every year, nobody gives a damn about what you do in the regular season and even fans tend to not care as much because we know this team will be judged on what they do in April- June. What mistake has LeBron made in the last 2 yrs? Hater or not, you should realize he is the best player in the game and is a class act off the court as well. If you referring to the decision, I don't care to talk about shit from 4 yrs ago that is irrelevant now. I spoke about the decision when it was relevant which was from July 2010-October 2010. Once the season started the decision was over and done with. Btw if u don't think.I criticize LeBron, just ask Lakers fans who I consistently blamed for 2011 finals and you can ask flauge also but.fsct of the matter is that in the last 3 seasons lbj has been amazing and there is really nothing to criticize him out. He flops? Big fucking deal....Paul george flops and so does lance and david west. Flopping is a part of basketball....deal with it

1. I think you cared enough to make a thread about me, ya lol.

2. Don't BS, of course you care what people think about LeBron and the Heat or you wouldn't always be so defensive about him/them.

3. I do realize he is the best player in the world, which makes the fact the he has to flop so much to further himself, amazingly pathetic.

4. I don't hear you criticize him, all I hear from you and other Heat "fans" is, "That wasn't a flop", when it was, and denying anything else he does wrong as well.

5. Sure some other players flop, but not very many to the degree that LBJ flops. Add to that, that he's the best player in the world, his team is stacked with talent...and he still needs to flop to get ahead? It's a joke.

Out of the 20 or so Heat fans/"fans" I know on a few sports boards, there is only about 2 that aren't super defensive, they call it like it is, and aren't complete idiots and assholes. BK, for the most part you are a stereotypical Heat fan, from what I have seen from you so far. I couldn't care less if you had a 100 supporters here trying to tell me otherwise. There is, I think, 1 Heat fan here that isn't bad, but I forget his name. LOL, the rest of you are idiots.