• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How come Lone Granger stop posting the ESPN Power Rankings?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm.....going straight to the mom jokes. Couldn't see that coming. :lame:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think any heat fan cared about where they ranked in some espn power rankings? News for you son, when you're expected to win the title every year, nobody gives a damn about what you do in the regular season and even fans tend to not care as much because we know this team will be judged on what they do in April- June. What mistake has LeBron made in the last 2 yrs? Hater or not, you should realize he is the best player in the game and is a class act off the court as well. If you referring to the decision, I don't care to talk about shit from 4 yrs ago that is irrelevant now. I spoke about the decision when it was relevant which was from July 2010-October 2010. Once the season started the decision was over and done with. Btw if u don't think.I criticize LeBron, just ask Lakers fans who I consistently blamed for 2011 finals and you can ask flauge also but.fsct of the matter is that in the last 3 seasons lbj has been amazing and there is really nothing to criticize him out. He flops? Big fucking deal....Paul george flops and so does lance and david west. Flopping is a part of basketball....deal with it

gotta admit punchline's right on the button with this one. he's one of the few Heat fans in hear that'll consistently point the finger at LeClown or any other Heat players who isn't bringing it. when it comes to his team he's very fair when it comes to criticism...

whether i agree or disagree with him the guy's pretty honest in that regard...

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha. I don't think I made that much of an impression that this thread will take off BK lol. But I can answer your question. I stopped posting for a couple reasons. One because It became boring, and two, because Indy started to be ranked #2 or #3. The only reason I ever posted it is to brag, and shove it in the face of the Heat fans. If I can't do that, well hahaha, I'm sorry, I have no interest.

Now If you'll excuse me, there are some people that really need my help, so we will have to continue this conversation later BK. Take care.

cosplay-superman-escalator.gif

How did you change your username?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just message the bosses like hammer and they'll do it

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BK and pretty much every heat fan in the world blamed lebron in 2011. he has made up for it in my book. he absolutely carried miami in last years playoffs. he played by himself from games 1-6 in the ECF. He also put a nail in the coffin of the Spurs dynasty in game 7. Huge..career changing shot.

The decision is one thing. The public dumping of a fan base. I get the people being upset. I just wish my biggest mistake at age 25 resulted in a multimillion dollar donation to charity. But as far as the after party at american airlines. fuck anybody who had a problem with that. i mean that from the bottom of my heart. nobody should ever feel the need to justify why they are having a good time to anyone else. nobody got hurt.. they had a party. anyone upset by that can go fuck themselves. i teach that to my kids. you dont ever have to justify why you are happy or having a good time if youre not hurting anyone.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you also got to love granger admitting he is a troll... and trolling heat fans is why he made multiple threads. damn we own that kids head.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those ESPN power rankings don't mean shit to me. Bottom line is, I think most of you Heat "fans" are assholes and it's easy to get a rise out of you fools. That's the only reason I put up the power rankings. If I thought you guys were cool, I wouldn't fuck with you. But you're not, you come off as arrogant pricks. You see me fuckin with a lot of other teams on this board? No you don't, because most of the other fans of other teams here are pretty cool. I don't seriously hate you Heat "fans", but get what you deserve from me and mostly Lakers fans here. If you don't think you do, then you are stupid.

I'd respect you Heat "fans" if you didn't suck LeBron's dick every chance you got. Most of you guys don't say anything bad about your team, ever. Any mistake LeBron makes, you try to cover it up immediately. Please. I'm being serious with you because you don't seem to understand why people talk shit about the Heat. I may be going off topic here but I see you struggling to understand on a daily basis why there is so much hate towards your team. Fuck, personally, I could deal with LeBron and the Heat being a flop team much easier if their fans would admit it, and stop acting like it's not happening. I'm probably not alone in thinking that, and there is still other reasons why people hate your team, but admitting shit like that would help.

In no way was I angry or fired up writing what I just wrote, I just am trying to help you figure out what seems to be hard for you to understand. If you think I'm wrong, then prove it. I bet you that if you admitted that LeBron flops on occasion (I'm being nice here lol), or any other problem with the Heat, that you would get much more respect from other posters towards you and the Heat.

It's unfortunate that your response to this will likely be some smart ass remark, or no response at all, but I really am not trying to be a dick here, and was seriously trying to help you understand.

If you Heat "fans"/fans keep acting the way you do, then you will continue to be disliked, hated, etc. I guarantee it.
To be fair, very rarely do James haters admit that there was even contact made when it's quite obvious there was.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you also got to love granger admitting he is a troll... and trolling heat fans is why he made multiple threads. damn we own that kids head.

Haha. What own?! It's me that tries to instigate the trash talk. I love to talk smack. But it's all in fun for me and not meant to cause harm. Heat fans take it too serious most of the time though, when that's not the way I want to play.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares about power rankings? The Heat are the champs until someone beats them. People can talk all the shit they want about the team, I honestly take it as a complement of sorts. We are on the top of the hill. Trust me when I say this as a dolphin fan there's nothing worse than being an afterthought come playoff time. I will enjoy it as long as it lasts because it won't last forever.