• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How bout them roundballers!!!!

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that you are ignorant as fuck. Football dumped the dead wood already. Do your math again, Einstein. 64 teams are eligible? You better check how many Div I-A teams there are. I already gave you the number. Are you getting a performance bonus for 2016?
there are 128 teams PLAYING div 1A football, 64 are eligible to "win" the title.......see WMU this past season if you doubt my take.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huggins hasn't won the B12 because Kansas has a better team most years, pretty simple. Huggins did more this WEEK than Holgorsen will do in 20 years.......

The only thing sitting in the Wv trophy case is a who gives a shit NIT TITLE..and he didn't win it!..he has one no longer matters BIG EAST CHAMPIONSHIP...yeah Bobby!

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really... what is it about Huggy that has everyone so enamored? The fact that he's really fat? Or the fact he is an alcoholic?

Gimmick team that goes out in the first round of the dance every year.

Big fucking deal...

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win. How about that? Maybe Bobby could start by winning a conference championship. When was the last time WVU ever did that in basketball?

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really... what is it about Huggy that has everyone so enamored? The fact that he's really fat? Or the fact he is an alcoholic?

Gimmick team that goes out in the first round of the dance every year.

Big fucking deal...
The question SHOULD be, why are a certain few so enamored with Holgorsen, a guy who REALLY hasn't done anything, and HATE Huggins, a guy who has been to the sweet 16 three times in the past few years, and the final four once. What makes these few love Holgorsen? His love for red bull? his funky hair? his inability to coach? I wonder.........

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win. How about that? Maybe Bobby could start by winning a conference championship. When was the last time WVU ever did that in basketball?
Huggins brought home the BE trophy a few years ago, get a clue.......

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You set your sights far too low my friend. Dagum Villanova won the NC just last year and they ain't even a P5 program. You tellin me that a crappy conference title would impress anybody?

If ya ain't first, ya last. Huggs needs to stop choking, the football team needs to stop choking the women's soccer and basketball teams need to stop choking... on and on, we are the new Clemson, choke U and I'm sick of it.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You set your sights far too low my friend. Dagum Villanova won the NC just last year and they ain't even a P5 program. You tellin me that a crappy conference title would impress anybody?

If ya ain't first, ya last. Huggs needs to stop choking, the football team needs to stop choking the women's soccer and basketball teams need to stop choking... on and on, we are the new Clemson, choke U and I'm sick of it.

Huggy has taught me to set my sights low.

Nova has a real basketball coach. He dresses sharp... professional...

Jay don't look like some fucking hungover whale ready to have another heart attack every night.

Jay knows how to run a real team. Not some gimmick team that loses to teams like SFA every year.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question SHOULD be, why are a certain few so enamored with Holgorsen, a guy who REALLY hasn't done anything, and HATE Huggins, a guy who has been to the sweet 16 three times in the past few years, and the final four once. What makes these few love Holgorsen? His love for red bull? his funky hair? his inability to coach? I wonder.........

I don't hate Huggin's...just can't understand after all the talent this guy has had especially at Cinncy why he couldn't get the brass ring?..and why can't he recruit top end talent?

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there are 128 teams PLAYING div 1A football, 64 are eligible to "win" the title.......see WMU this past season if you doubt my take.
Once again, your take. Every FBS team has equal access to the College Football Playoff based on its performance. No team automatically qualifies. Review the guidelines and see why WMU didn't make it...or ask bb.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate Huggin's...just can't understand after all the talent this guy has had especially at Cinncy why he couldn't get the brass ring?..and why can't he recruit top end talent?
Would you want to run the treadmill? :eek:

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At least when Bobby finally came back to Morgantown, he had a solid reputation of getting kids in the League. That reputation is now done! Joe Alexander and Devin Ebanks... and then... nothing...

He has gone after top end talent... and missed. Wiggins at KU most recently. Before that, he went hard after guys like Doron Lamb and Terrance Jones who both ended at UK... Tobias Harris who ended at Tennessee and Adrian Payne who ended with Mich St.

At his opening presser, he lauded his ability to recruit; however, he learned after the 2010 season... he wasn't going to get 5 star kids to WVU.

So... he set his sights lower and dedicated himself into getting kids who can handle his coaching style and his gimmick defense.

Tell me this... how many top end HS ballers are gonna want to play the style of defense and offense Bobby is running now at WVU?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the history of the NCAA tournament, there is one constant... to win it all... you have to have next level talent and you have to have elite guard play.

Bobby runs a couple versions of motion offense. It is a good offense, but it is not the popular offense being run by most of the elite college teams nor the offense being run in the NBA.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, your take. Every FBS team has equal access to the College Football Playoff based on its performance. No team automatically qualifies. Review the guidelines and see why WMU didn't make it...or ask bb.
SO, what was WMU to do, they won every game they played, yet were denied? If you think every FBS team has access to the "playoff" you are fooling yourself. Baylor and TCU go 11-1 and stay home, Oklahoma goes 11-1 in the same league and goes. PSU wins the B11, but Ohio State, a team PSU beat, goes to the "playoff" , The guidelines are there expressly to allow teams to be excluded, the whole purpose of the bowl alliance, bowl coalition, BSC, and "playoff" are to exclude teams that are "unworthy" (arent name teams)

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO, what was WMU to do, they won every game they played, yet were denied? If you think every FBS team has access to the "playoff" you are fooling yourself. Baylor and TCU go 11-1 and stay home, Oklahoma goes 11-1 in the same league and goes. PSU wins the B11, but Ohio State, a team PSU beat, goes to the "playoff" , The guidelines are there expressly to allow teams to be excluded, the whole purpose of the bowl alliance, bowl coalition, BSC, and "playoff" are to exclude teams that are "unworthy" (arent name teams)
A lot of this is your perspective/speculation and was already discussed in another thread. Not going to rehash. Time to move on, nothing to see here.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least when Bobby finally came back to Morgantown, he had a solid reputation of getting kids in the League. That reputation is now done! Joe Alexander and Devin Ebanks... and then... nothing...

He has gone after top end talent... and missed. Wiggins at KU most recently. Before that, he went hard after guys like Doron Lamb and Terrance Jones who both ended at UK... Tobias Harris who ended at Tennessee and Adrian Payne who ended with Mich St.

At his opening presser, he lauded his ability to recruit; however, he learned after the 2010 season... he wasn't going to get 5 star kids to WVU.

So... he set his sights lower and dedicated himself into getting kids who can handle his coaching style and his gimmick defense.

Tell me this... how many top end HS ballers are gonna want to play the style of defense and offense Bobby is running now at WVU?

How does Beasley end up at KSU?...BTW wasn't Alexander one of Belien's kids?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does Beasley end up at KSU?...BTW wasn't Alexander one of Belien's kids?

After one of Huggy's drunk episodes, the Cincy chancellor fired him. He was out of work for a year. While out of work, he did not have to follow any NCAA recruiting rules. He invested a ton of time on Beasley and Bill Walker.

Joe was a Beilein recruit who sat the bench for Beilein. He blossomed under Huggins' coaching and developed into a lottery pick. Never would have happened for him had Beilein remained his HC.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back up to #7 in the AP, with the next game at IAST, come on guys, big opportunity this week!!!!

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huggs gets a T and loses the game. Typical Huggs...

Another pathetic loss to add to the resume.