• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Have you LOL'd at washington today?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've noticed it's all big 10 fans who can't get over UW playing Rutgers. It's pretty ironic when you consider their amazing from top to bottom conference welcomed in the up and coming Rutgers around the same time Washington scheduled a home/home with them.
Rutgers was brought in because it turns the BTN on every cable package in New York, New Jersey, and D.C. into in network pricing which doubles the cost. This added 8 million more TV packages at an increased revenue of .56 each. On top of that when the BTN is now doing cable deals and commercials it has more power than it did before because of the increased number of TVs. Just like all these stupid night games, this has little to do with football and everything to do with money. No fan actually wanted Rutgers.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've noticed it's all big 10 fans who can't get over UW playing Rutgers. It's pretty ironic when you consider their amazing from top to bottom conference welcomed in the up and coming Rutgers around the same time Washington scheduled a home/home with them.
This is a very naive sports fan opinion. Conferences don't invite teams to join because they think they're good at football, they invite them because they think it will generate revenue in one way or another. This is just like those people who were freaking out about the Pac 12 not inviting Boise St. Sure, Boise was good in football, but they provided little else. This is why it never went anywhere.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona State uses that pitchfork to really poke ya.

Have a good Holiday Bowl. LOL

You shouldn't talk shit about another team when your team is in the shitter as well.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, probably...but not for any football related reasons

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona State uses that pitchfork to really poke ya.

Have a good Holiday Bowl. LOL
What bowl is Oregon tracking for, since that is in the future en sech?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit I did LOL a bit when I saw the score of UW and ASU. Must have been a defensive clash of the titans :pound:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit I did LOL a bit when I saw the score of UW and ASU. Must have been a defensive clash of the titans :pound:
New Mexico state scored 4.5 times as many points against Arizona St. as Washington did. Washington is literally the only team to score under 30 on ASU this year. Hell it's the first time since week 1 of 2013 against Sacramento St. that ASU has held anyone to single digits scoring.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You shouldn't talk shit about another team when your team is in the shitter as well.
You are kind of new to the site so you get a pass here.

Let me introduce you to @OregonDucks. Maybe the biggest homer on the site. Someone that firmly believes his team is always better than it actually is and will always beat a team they have little chance of. A guy whose love of team and hate of rivals carries over into real life in every way. He probably wouldn't stop on the side of the road to help someone wearing a Husky hat that just got ran over. No, really.

And none of us here would change a thing. Just strap up and enjoy the ride. Roll with it. His threads are often some of the best reads on the site.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are kind of new to the site so you get a pass here.

Let me introduce you to @OregonDucks. Maybe the biggest homer on the site. Someone that firmly believes his team is always better than it actually is and will always beat a team they have little chance of. A guy whose love of team and hate of rivals carries over into real life in every way. He probably wouldn't stop on the side of the road to help someone wearing a Husky hat that just got ran over. No, really.

And none of us here would change a thing. Just strap up and enjoy the ride. Roll with it. His threads are often some of the best reads on the site.

aaah gotcha. Cool. I'll grab my popcorn for his threads now haha

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming into work all the Huskies were so depressed and talking about their loss, not one single co worker mentioned anything about our game to us Cougs that work there. Not a full blown LOL, but like if a stroke patient had a LOL.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming into work all the Huskies were so depressed and talking about their loss, not one single co worker mentioned anything about our game to us Cougs that work there. Not a full blown LOL, but like if a stroke patient had a LOL.
That's partially because it was just soooo bad you have to feel for them. Sure, UW got out played and out coached, but at least their team didn't roll over and show their soft bellies. Cougs gave up 17pts in the 4th quarter alone. That team gave up. That's worse than simply losing to a team you shouldn't.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because Washington had something to play for. Everyone knows Wazzou was nothing more than a flash in the pan that was bound to come crashing back down to earth.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's partially because it was just soooo bad you have to feel for them. Sure, UW got out played and out coached, but at least their team didn't roll over and show their soft bellies. Cougs gave up 17pts in the 4th quarter alone. That team gave up. That's worse than simply losing to a team you shouldn't.

I don't think they rolled over. My conspiracy theory is Moos let WSU know he was leaving so someone put a boat load of money on Cal in Vegas and poof, now we somehow found a boat load of cash to buy a new AD. No logical way to explain that game except they took a dive.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe you all fell for OD's little diversion thread.

The good news for the Ducks is with all the hippies in Oregon they should be used to seeing LOVE on the back of the truck that just ran past them

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry @OregonDucks haven't today, still too busy LOLing at Oregon

maybe I'll get around to it tomorrow...I'll let you know

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I LOL'd again today!

I starting my LOLing after I heard on the radio everyone saying their CFP chances are most likely done. what a BEAUTIFUL day in the Pacific Northwest!

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I LOL'd again today!

I starting my LOLing after I heard on the radio everyone saying their CFP chances are most likely done. what a BEAUTIFUL day in the Pacific Northwest!
Be sure not to miss out on Nov. 4th's game when Oregon gets their shit pushed in.