• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Have you LOL'd at washington today?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not about cable packages or AMC etc as you claim....Turn your tv on and check your NY channel listings :L
Jesus Fucking Christ. It is about when it is fucking snuck in. It is when people buy upgraded channel packages. They include that channel in with 50 other channels. Every channel gets paid a certain amount of money for being included. When the BTN gets snuck in there the BTN gets paid $1 rather than $.50. Are you with me or do I have to type slower? It's not about people actually wanting to watch that channel. With the exception of premium channels like HBO and Cinemax you don't just pick one channel at a time a la carte. They do bundles. BTN will be included in certain bundles but there may be other channels in that bundle that they want.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for bumping this thread. I had been awake for hours without an LOL to Washington until I saw this thread at the top of the page.

LOL!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Fucking Christ. It is about when it is fucking snuck in. It is when people buy upgraded channel packages. They include that channel in with 50 other channels. Every channel gets paid a certain amount of money for being included. When the BTN gets snuck in there the BTN gets paid $1 rather than $.50. Are you with me or do I have to type slower? It's not about people actually wanting to watch that channel. With the exception of premium channels like HBO and Cinemax you don't just pick one channel at a time a la carte. They do bundles. BTN will be included in certain bundles but there may be other channels in that bundle that they want.
I'm just going to make it easy for you. BTN is part of a special sports package in NY. It has absolutely nothing to do with AMC or ID. No clue where you got that connection. The local NY teams that people here watch.Are available without that sports package. People that want movie channels opt for the movie package.Which you can get without the sports package.Just get back to me when you have NY cable..... :L

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just going to make it easy for you. BTN is part of a special sports package in NY. It has absolutely nothing to do with AMC or ID. No clue where you got that connection. The local NY teams that people here watch.Are available without that sports package. People that want movie channels opt for the movie package.Which you can get without the sports package.Just get back to me when you have NY cable..... :L
So in New York you pick each individual station that you want? So if you want ABC but not NBC you can do that, right? Or do you have to do a package of channels together? Did you know you can get BTN with a pretty basic channel package of only 109 channels but not have the sports package? That's Spectrums Digi2 package.

Attachments

• IMG_1613.PNG
    IMG_1613.PNG
    445.1 KB · Views: 1

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may hit Denver again next year. Not sure yet already made plans to hit Texas for the SC game next year. Always wanted to catch a game there

Just a heads up but Denver is outta marijuana.:D

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you hit like every dispensary? :gaah:

Not me. Last time I was in Denver was back in June when the Indians were @ Coors Filed. Plus I do my shopping here in Boulder.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for bumping this thread. I had been awake for hours without an LOL to Washington until I saw this thread at the top of the page.

LOL!
Fair enough. I mean the entire football fan universe has been rolling hysterically at where the ducks have gone for nearly a year and half so you do you. No problem with you making up things to fill that void left by the crater that was the hopes for scenario village 2017.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. I mean the entire football fan universe has been rolling hysterically at where the ducks have gone for nearly a year and half so you do you. No problem with you making up things to fill that void left by the crater that was the hopes for scenario village 2017.
I haven't laughed at Oregon for a while but I kind of forgot they existed.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't someone start a "Can we stop pretending Washington is pretty good" thread?

@rmilia1, a little help here?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL!

You like those stats and logic Huh @OregonDucks

Hmm.

Oregon is 4-3 and no ranking?

And you be taking popshots at a 6-1 that give up a fluke loss to Arizona state and is ranked at#12?

Is this the same Arizona Sate team who beat your beloved Ducks 37-35?

But you still take popshots?

What about the other team you took popshots at. A team that is #13 and there only loss was to #3?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, be careful calling our conference parody as some will take you up on that and agree. :whistle:

I kid, I know you meant parity.

Our disadvantage is travel. It's much easier for teams to make H/H with other conferences that neighbor them. The Pac is a long travel for everyone else in the country and a huge travel for our fans to go there.

But teams find ways of getting things better than Rutgers are your supposed P5 marquee game.

Auto correct, bite me.

Our disadvantage is travel, which is kind of my point. It doesn't benefit anyone in our conference to go do a neutral site game across the country just to prove something. When it is home and home, it's always an excuse. When Oregon, Cal and UCLA won their H/H it was that team was garbage, didn't move the needle. By the time you guys curb stomp your Michigan H/H it will be the same thing. But when LSU came out to Seattle and beat your Mutts it was how courageous a SEC team would come play past their bedtime and win..even though you guys were at best an average team.

And true with Rutgers, but both our schools scheduled Rutgers when they were coming off their little Big East run and about to hit a payday and theoretically would be better than just a girls basketball school.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's all take a moment and appreciate how great of a troll @OregonDucks is. He triggers over 200 posts about college football.

Low key it's impressive how he frequently manages to make statements that are extremely absurd, but still illicit response.

This man an artist.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's all take a moment and appreciate how great of a troll @OregonDucks is. He triggers over 200 posts about college football.

Low key it's impressive how he frequently manages to make statements that are extremely absurd, but still illicit response.

This man an artist.

Now Now.

He did have help from Dayne

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This man an artist.
He's way more of a performance artist than troll. A troll does so without others knowing they are indeed being trolled. Everyone gets what OD is and enjoy going along for the ride. That's vastly different.