• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has anyone asked KC

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that is what everyone has is their own ideas, their own suspicions. None of us know. I really don't know what difference it makes he either signs or he doesn't. Who the fuck cares why .... if he doesn't then where does the team turn. That is my only question. One I won't know the answer to until it happens.

Some feel like this will set the team back years if they don't have an agreement with KC long term. I don't think it will. The Skins are building a pretty good team, and whoever is behind center has a lot to be thankful for. Our HC, IMO is one of the best in the league at developing and coaching his QB to be in the right situation to succeed.

I like KC. I just want a player, who by default of his salary and position in today's NFL is the franchise player...and, is 100% all-in on his team to win Championships. That doubt whether KC is all-in, may be what is holding this deal getting done. I hope I'm wrong about KC, but either way this team will be OK.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some feel like this will set the team back years if they don't have an agreement with KC long term. I don't think it will. The Skins are building a pretty good team, and whoever is behind center has a lot to be thankful for. Our HC, IMO is one of the best in the league at developing and coaching his QB to be in the right situation to succeed.

I like KC. I just want a player, who by default of his salary and position in today's NFL is the franchise player...and, is 100% all-in on his team to win Championships. That doubt whether KC is all-in, may be what is holding this deal getting done. I hope I'm wrong about KC, but either way this team will be OK.

Couple of things Mitz..

1. IF Cousins is not signed where do we turn??

2. If Cousins is not signed, I would say there is a very good chance we try to trade up in next years draft to get a QB.

That right there will in all reality set the team back. And thats the problem. Does Kirk have them by the balls?? He most certainly does. And Bruce and Dan have got to figure, if Kirk plays on the tag, and this team even finishes 8-8, getting the new QB they will likely want is going to be expensive as far as draft capital goes.

Lastly as far as Kirk being all in, if the team shows they are all in on him Im pretty sure he will be all in on the team.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The reason we feel it is a set back is this FO history. We expect a huge trade up if we don't sign KC To a LTD. it will likely cost us 3 first round picks and more. We can't see finishing worse than 8-8 with KC.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple of things Mitz..

2. If Cousins is not signed, I would say there is a very good chance we try to trade up in next years draft to get a QB.

That right there will in all reality set the team back. And thats the problem. Does Kirk have them by the balls?? He most certainly does. And Bruce and Dan have got to figure, if Kirk plays on the tag, and this team even finishes 8-8, getting the new QB they will likely want is going to be expensive as far as draft capital goes.

If the team stays healthy, and KC leads the Skins to only 8 wins...holy fuck that would that waste of 24mil, but a lot less if he was signed to a LTD.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mitz, if the team stays healthy and only goes 8-8, the offense is still ranked in the top 5-10 of the NFL and the defense is still bottom five.... is that again the QBs fault??

Also I highly doubt they go the FA route because if this is all about money.. you really think McCarron is going to cost much lest than Cousins?

Also.. as far as this front office learning their lesson.. .you are joking right?? Dan loves his arm candy. And McCarron aint it. We all know if they have decided to move on from Cousins, its based on the idea of getting a QB in the draft. And we can also figure that Dan aint going to settle for the 4th or 5th rated QB in he draft.

Lastly... you really think its a good idea to pay $18M a season for a guy with less than 10 starts under his belt?? Missed that whole Oswieler to the Texans thing did we??

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple of things Mitz..

Lastly as far as Kirk being all in, if the team shows they are all in on him Im pretty sure he will be all in on the team.

Not sure what where my post went...might have to blame the margaritas.

1. I'm not sure Shark. There is a lot of time between now and next years draft or free agency. My guess if we don't sign KC long term we go free agency, maybe McCarron.

2. If we do trade up in next years draft no way we give up what we did for RG3. Been there done that.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason we feel it is a set back is this FO history. We expect a huge trade up if we don't sign KC To a LTD. it will likely cost us 3 first round picks and more. We can't see finishing worse than 8-8 with KC.

I don't think they will make that mistake againngk. Just my opinion.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what where my post went...might have to blame the margaritas.

1. I'm not sure Shark. There is a lot of time between now and next years draft or free agency. My guess if we don't sign KC long term we go free agency, maybe McCarron.

2. If we do trade up in next years draft no way we give up what we did for RG3. Been there done that.

As far as the draft... have to disagree.

As most of us think this is an 8-8 or better team. Unless Dan is willing to settle for the 4th or 5th rated QB in the draft, it will probably cost MORE than we gave up for RG3. And I simply dont think we go into the draft with the idea that we will sit and wait on getting a QB and take who ever is left.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitz, if the team stays healthy and only goes 8-8, the offense is still ranked in the top 5-10 of the NFL and the defense is still bottom five.... is that again the QBs fault??

Also I highly doubt they go the FA route because if this is all about money.. you really think McCarron is going to cost much lest than Cousins?

Also.. as far as this front office learning their lesson.. .you are joking right?? Dan loves his arm candy. And McCarron aint it. We all know if they have decided to move on from Cousins, its based on the idea of getting a QB in the draft. And we can also figure that Dan aint going to settle for the 4th or 5th rated QB in he draft.

Lastly... you really think its a good idea to pay $18M a season for a guy with less than 10 starts under his belt?? Missed that whole Oswieler to the Texans thing did we??

I don't see this defense being ranked in the bottom 5 this year. But if it is, KC needs to play like a top 3 QB to make up for the difference to get the W's.

McCarron as an NFL free agent QB, will sign a deal that is in line with going market.

I do watch a lot of SEC football living on the Gulf Coast, and McCarron is no Osweiler IMO.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pushing mccaron , as a guy who can come in and run this team as well as or better the KC is fools gold . this guy cant beat andy dalton out who is blatantly avg.

and dishing out 16-20 mil on a guy who had /has less experience then KC going into 2015 and people balked at that doesnt make a lot of sense to me

you sign KC at the going rate and your draft resources can be used on defense again and then you are looking at a defense that can compete .

we have plenty of future cap resources so paying KC isnt an issue

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see this defense being ranked in the bottom 5 this year. But if it is, KC needs to play like a top 3 QB to make up for the difference to get the W's.

McCarron as an NFL free agent QB, will sign a deal that is in line with going market.

I do watch a lot of SEC football living on the Gulf Coast, and McCarron is no Osweiler IMO.

The going market next year will be $24-30M, as McCarron doesnt have the starting experience, his agent will still push for $18-20M.

Also I think it was you who asked a few days back... why havent any of the players come out to say this deal needs to get done. Easy answer....

Publicly challenging Bruce Allen is the second fastest way to get fired in Ashburn, the fastest way is to publicly challenge Dan Snyder. Dont believe me... ask Ricky Jean Francois. He publicly challenged Bruce and three days later he was cut no questions asked.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pushing mccaron , as a guy who can come in and run this team as well as or better the KC is fools gold . this guy cant beat andy dalton out who is blatantly avg.

and dishing out 16-20 mil on a guy who had /has less experience then KC going into 2015 and people balked at that doesnt make a lot of sense to me

you sign KC at the going rate and your draft resources can be used on defense again and then you are looking at a defense that can compete .

we have plenty of future cap resources so paying KC isnt an issue

Maybe, maybe not dad as far as fools gold...time will tell. IMO Gruden can take an average QB in this league and make him above average. You really think the Bengals that paid Dalton all that money is going to sit him in favor of a player with similar ability? I think not dad.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, maybe not dad as far as fools gold...time will tell. IMO Gruden can take an average QB in this league and make him above average. You really think the Bengals that paid Dalton all that money is going to sit him in favor of a player with similar ability? I think not dad.
again KC is above avg as his qbr , 6th overall for 2 years running suggests . mccarron is totally unproven and you are looking at dropping 16 -20 mil on a guy who cant beat dalton out . sorry i have a guy who has proven way more then old AJ has

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. He couldnt do it with Griffin

2. If you are right, what more can he do with our already above average QB??

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again KC is above avg as his qbr , 6th overall for 2 years running suggests . mccarron is totally unproven and you are looking at dropping 16 -20 mil on a guy who cant beat dalton out . sorry i have a guy who has proven way more then old AJ has

again dad, Gruden can take an average QB and make him above average. proof is in the puddin so to speak.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. He couldnt do it with Griffin

2. If you are right, what more can he do with our already above average QB??

1. Griffin wasn't an NFL QB

2. Ceiling has been reached IMO.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again dad, Gruden can take an average QB and make him above average. proof is in the puddin so to speak.
i saw that with RG3

and again i havent seen that magic with dalton , or colt yet either

see this is where i am going to go , if you want a consistent winner in this league stability at qb ranks right up there as most important . letting KC go for an unproven AJ is foolish to me because AJ hasnt proven a thing

sorry but its a step back for the team

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Griffin wasn't an NFL QB

2. Ceiling has been reached IMO.

Mitz IM going to call a spade a spade.... you have never really been on board with Cousins as our starter. So I sort of get where you are coming from.

But lets see, if the ceiling is 4500+ yards and 25 plus TDs per season.... why is this really a problem? Unless you think McCarron or one of these rookies is REALLY the next Brady, Manning, Rogers and you honestly think Bruce Allen is smart enough to make that move and get the right guy..... you are really saying we need to move on simply to get past the whole fuck up that was 2012 to present.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i saw that with RG3

and again i havent seen that magic with dalton , or colt yet either

see this is where i am going to go , if you want a consistent winner in this league stability at qb ranks right up there as most important . letting KC go for an unproven AJ is foolish to me because AJ hasnt proven a thing

sorry but its a step back for the team

I'm with you 100% in regards to the stability at the QB position dad. My feeling is KC doesn't really want to be here, but will sign a deal if the Skins decide to overpay him..and laugh behind closed doors, just like my ex-wife did...bitch

Again, hope I'm wrong about KC.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitz IM going to call a spade a spade.... you have never really been on board with Cousins as our starter. So I sort of get where you are coming from.

But lets see, if the ceiling is 4500+ yards and 25 plus TDs per season.... why is this really a problem? Unless you think McCarron or one of these rookies is REALLY the next Brady, Manning, Rogers and you honestly think Bruce Allen is smart enough to make that move and get the right guy..... you are really saying we need to move on simply to get past the whole fuck up that was 2012 to present.

I'm absolutely on board with KC. If he wants to be a Redskin, and wants to win Championships with this team.