• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has anyone asked KC

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? You can't think of anybody who likes to be right to the point of claiming facts that are not?

One poster doesn't equal several. The bottom line is this. If Kirk plays lousy. Even with a stout defense, which is by no means a given. The chances of a Skins victory that day drop-off, and very likely to drop off significantly.

If Kirk's play is less than adequate or unimpressive lets say. Every other aspect of the team with the possible exception of WRs would have to play large foe the Skins to win.Defense, run game, OL, multiple aspects of ST

I excluded the WRs/pass catchers because if Kirk is having a sub-par, down, unimpressive year. Chances are good that the majority of our pass catchers aren't setting the league on fire either

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
country , coach and dean come to mind right off the bat as far as wanting him gone
i dont want him gone but he probaly wants to be the highest paid qb and he is not worth that but hay if skins pay that much you will see articles making fun of dan synder paying that much we are doomed no matter what less just move on take that money spread it out etc etc is the best case

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont want him gone but he probaly wants to be the highest paid qb and he is not worth that but hay if skins pay that much you will see articles making fun of dan synder paying that much we are doomed no matter what less just move on take that money spread it out etc etc is the best case

What makes you believe he wants to be the highest paid? Has he said that? The only person who said that is Dean. At this point, he may just want to go elsewhere.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One poster doesn't equal several. The bottom line is this. If Kirk plays lousy. Even with a stout defense, which is by no means a given. The chances of a Skins victory that day drop-off, and very likely to drop off significantly.

If Kirk's play is less than adequate or unimpressive lets say. Every other aspect of the team with the possible exception of WRs would have to play large foe the Skins to win.Defense, run game, OL, multiple aspects of ST

I excluded the WRs/pass catchers because if Kirk is having a sub-par, down, unimpressive year. Chances are good that the majority of our pass catchers aren't setting the league on fire either

Like DAD said...Dean, coach, and I believe VT.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get some Munster
It's muenster, not Munster for Christ sakes. You got Herman on your mind. Even I make mistakes typing time to time,,, but I never make the same mistake twice.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uncomplicated fact. If KC doesn’t want to be part of this team, we will never win Championships.

You must have players on your team that are all-in. Simple as that.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uncomplicated fact. If KC doesn’t want to be part of this team, we will never win Championships.

There in is the real complication though. Its very possible Kirk actually LIKES the people he works with. He even likes his direct supervisor ( Gruden). But lets not pretend this is about Kirk liking the team. If he doesnt want to be here, its because he doesnt want to work for two particular people. And that aint Doug and Jay.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There in is the real complication though. Its very possible Kirk actually LIKES the people he works with. He even likes his direct supervisor ( Gruden). But lets not pretend this is about Kirk liking the team. If he doesnt want to be here, its because he doesnt want to work for two particular people. And that aint Doug and Jay.

C’mon Shark, you know better. Two words…George Steinbrenner.

Coaches and players hated him. But the ones that played wanted win, and be a Yankee.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C’mon Shark, you know better. Two words…George Steinbrenner.

Coaches and players hated him. But the ones that played wanted win, and be a Yankee.

When has the last time Stienbrenner's team DRAFTED a guy and he made it a point to not even SPEAK to that player even in passing until said player was in his 4th year?? When was the las time Old Stien decided he shouldnt even talk to a guy about a contract because he felt it might hurt the other guys feelings??

And lastly when was the last time Stien wasnt willing to pay to sign or keep a guy if it would make his team better??

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

uncomplicated fact , offer him a fair deal and he signs and all the rest falls into place .KC has never said he doesnt want to be here . that is other people speculating

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what? This lil diddy right here sums up how I feel about this whole contract thing:

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When has the last time Stienbrenner's team DRAFTED a guy and he made it a point to not even SPEAK to that player even in passing until said player was in his 4th year??

Where did you read/hear this?

When was the las time Old Stien decided he shouldnt even talk to a guy about a contract because he felt it might hurt the other guys feelings??

And this^^^^^^^

And lastly when was the last time Stien wasnt willing to pay to sign or keep a guy if it would make his team better??

Stienbrenner didn't have to worry about a salary cap which made paying a player more than he was worth damn near moot.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought this was an appropriate place for this.

Does Kirk Cousins Really Want to be a Redskin?

The writer makes some good points and raises some valid questions that I think some of us also have.

Go ahead KC lover's club, dissect and scrutinize at will.

Make him the Carr offer or even close, when he turns it down you got a point. Otherwise it just a bunch of Kirk should be appreciative of the way the team has treated him and we can do better any way talk.

So ABC guys, until the team makes this offer, its all hyperbole.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok VT so what does this prove ? first off mark tyler is no better then i am , an unpaid writer for hogs haven , and dont get me wrong i like his articles and agree with him alot . however he is wrong , KC is on Video saying he wants to be a redskins player and he wants to be wanted . so that is my first point .

the 2nd is mark tyler is speculating . speculation isnt fact so stop treating it as such . the KC camp has never come out in public and said they dont want tp be here

3rd i can make a compelling case as to why he would want to stay and here goes

he loves his teamates and coach , if he is merely a system qb he is in the system that fits his skill set the best . he is expecting a child at the beginning of the football season . perhaps he doesnt want to uproot his family and go across country and start all over again .

all the above things i have mentioned have one thing in common with mark tyler . its my damn specualtion and it isnt fact

last but not least why would you exclusive tag a guy you damn know doesnt want to be here and make no attempt to entertain trades ?

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok VT so what does this prove ?

While the article didn't make any outrageous claims and had what seems to be plausible outcomes of what may/may not happen.

It proves nothing and it changes nothing.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The writer makes some good points and raises some valid questions that I think some of us also have.

So I don't see any real revelations here. The author may be right. But until the team presents KC with an offer he should accept, we just don't know. SO a better question is why hasn't the team given him a fair offer yet? Do they really want him or is it all lip service?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While the article didn't make any outrageous claims and had what seems to be plausible outcomes of what may/may not happen.

It proves nothing and it changes nothing.

my positive "speculation " if you will isnt fact either i am as in the dark as anyone and cant prove a darn thing about my view either

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my positive "speculation " if you will isnt fact either i am as in the dark as anyone and cant prove a darn thing about my view either

I know. I just bumped into you a second a go with my views I can't prove either.

No news is good news isn't all its cracked up to be at times. The last positive thing, at least to me, I read concerning the present situation. Snyder was going to get involved in the negotiations himself. Like everyone else though. All the writer of that article had was his opinion.

Heh. For a long time there, the Redskins FO/HCs couldn't keep a secret to save their lives. This FO has it on lock down far as anything getting out.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I meant to elaborate on this earlier.

Before getting all excccited by Mr Tylers piece, I would suggest you look at some of his earlier posts on the subject.

Read this one and you will see that he has a decided bias towards getting rid of Cousins since early in this year.

Should the Redskins Consider Moving Kirk Cousins?

Here, I will quote it for ya...

Now, here is the interesting part for the Redskins:

- Let's just say for arguments sake that whatever deal is "struck", the Redskins will be receiving a first this year and a first next year. Maybe both teams work a little behind the scenes and agree to a swap of first rounders in 2017, and the 49ers first round pick in 2018. As you can see, it's really the extra 2018 pick I covet here, and let me tell you why...

Sam Darnold! Yes, USC Quarterback Sam Darnold, the 6'4" 225 pound redshirt freshmen who took over for the Trojans early in the season, and led them on a tear. Yes, the same redshirt Freshmen who played absolutely out of his freaking mind in the Rose Bowl, throwing for 453 yards and 5 touchdowns against a good Penn State defense in a come-from-behind victory. The Cool-Hand Luke of college football....The kid with the fire hose for an arm, a unicorn-blessed rainbow for touch, the pocket presence of Aaron Rodgers and the un-flappability of Tom Brady.

Sam Darnold is the guy I covet even if we still have Kirk Cousins in 2018. Sam Darnold is the guy who we could come within reach with two first round picks in 2018. Sam Darnold is the next star quarterback in the NFL. Trading Kirk Cousins for picks; and at least a first rounder in 2018, could set the Redskins up for....wait for it...wait for it...

Darnold to DC 18"!

So, should the Redskins move Kirk Cousins, suck it up for one year with Colt McCoy, with the hopes of landing Darnold, or another signal caller, in the future?

So ya see VT, Mr Tyler has a very decided bent against any situation that involves keeping Kirk, mainly because he wants Darnold at any and all costs apparently.