• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hail to Ana....the giant killer!

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad that when last year's AO champion, Djokovic was bounced out of the competition, he never received the opprobrium that fell on Serena Williams when she lost to Ana.

He's white, of course he didn't. :rollseyes:

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol. Were you not the same person who claims he does not have the interest to to respond to my posts? What happened? It is interesting to note that you quickly defaulted to color in response yet thinks it someone else who is obsessed with color. I have never seen a poster so obsessed with race that everything defaults into race including the econometric term "white noise" that has nothing to do in race but forecasting.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol. Were you not the same person who claims he does not have the interest to to respond to my posts? What happened? It is interesting to note that you quickly defaulted to color in response yet thinks it someone else who is obsessed with color. I have never seen a poster so obsessed with race that everything defaults into race including the econometric term "white noise" which has everything to do with forecasting not race.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3