• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gronk yet again hints at a comeback

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking to a chiefs fan the other day and he said mahomes was going to sign a team friendly deal.

I said to him that means $40 mill per. He asked why. I told him if mahomes actually went on the market, teams would be falling over themselves to pay him $60 mill per.

QB is so important in this league and mahomes would elevate any roster greatly so many teams would pay out the ass to have him

Whatever the number is...he deserves a top of the market contract now. KC would be smart to go ahead and do the 5th yr option and the extension at the same time...he counts a little over $5 mil on the cap this coming season, the 5th yr will probably be $22 mil or so, then the new money would kick in, but he would already have the guaranteed money secured....the 1st yr of the new deal is always cap friend...That's a 3 yr window with a reasonably cheap QB, before he gets very expensive.

If they take the option and then start talking about an extension a year later...i.e. letting him play this season without that long term security...it should cost the Chiefs a lot more.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me get this straight:

Brady went down to some beach somewhere, put on a shirt that reads "pliability," and had someone take pictures of him working out so he could post it to his twitter
Truly pathetic for a grown man.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tommy Checkdown is one step away from becoming this...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come home Rob, come home