• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Green Bay: The Sequel

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pack comes back to Glendale for a playoff game. I was at the last one and wow...what a game. I expect something more like that one than the bloodbath that took place a few weeks ago.

Pack looked a lot better today. Rodgers was Rodgers, the line looked decent, and their defense was legit. I hope the Cards don't think this will be as easy as last time. Fans might make the mistake of taking one blowout to mean a lot more than it did, but players should not.

Can't wait for Saturday night. GO CARDS!

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pack comes back to Glendale for a playoff game. I was at the last one and wow...what a game. I expect something more like that one than the bloodbath that took place a few weeks ago.

Pack looked a lot better today. Rodgers was Rodgers, the line looked decent, and their defense was legit. I hope the Cards don't think this will be as easy as last time. Fans might make the mistake of taking one blowout to mean a lot more than it did, but players should not.

Can't wait for Saturday night. GO CARDS!
I don't at all. There is no way the Packers play that type of game.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cards are dialed in, they should prevail but I expect the Pack to give you a major run for the money.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck Cards fans! Looking forward to this game and I think you guys get the W.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we all feel in our guts AZ and SEA could be on a collision course. I hope so. CAR should win, but it's been a long time since SEA has had two bad games in a row. They will likely be on point this weekend.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to bid a good luck to you guys this Saturday, I'll be rooting for you! I was born and raised in the Tacoma/Federal Way area in Washington (Life long Hawks fan dating back to the 80's), but have resided in AZ since 95'. I live in Chandler now, and have made it to every Sea/AZ game since Seattle came to the NFC; oh the good ol' ASU days. This NFC Championship matchup needs to happen! Go Cards!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be fine with that! Don't really care who we play...as long as we get there.

The injuries on the Defense are piling up. I have to admit I am a little concerned. Okafor being out hurts. Redding out. Honey Badger is simply not replaceable. Golden is banged up.

Palmer needs to have a big game. I knew that hand had to be bothering him and sure enough, he dislocated his finger in his throwing hand. There's no way it's fully healed by now. He'll never let on as to how much it is bothering him, but at a minimum, he's playing with discomfort. Great that he's playing through it and I hope it holds up...he's had a few deep passes the past few games that looked very un-Palmer like.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love that Fitz got the game ball. That's a no-brainer.

But what about Justin Bethel? Rodgers relentlessly targeted Bethel (for good reason considering his recent play) for big passes and Bethel answered the call every single time from what I recall...and there were a lot of times. Even the Cobb catch he had him covered perfectly...Cobb just made an unbelievable catch from a perfect throw.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The gambler, Arians, nearly cost us the game.

-Palmer played like shit. There is zero doubt now that his finger is giving him accuracy issues.
-The o-line probably played one of their worst games of the season. Zero push in the run game & too much pressure on Palmer.
-The defense was too passive for most of that game.
-PP misplayed that hailmary TD.

-Fitz is still a beast.
-PP is still shutting down anyone he is glued to.
-Palmer can make plays in the clutch.

I just feel like the Cardinals played one of their worst games of the season & the Pack still need miracle finish to force OT. Then when the game is on the line, the Cards make the plays for the win.

Rooting for a Seattle victory on Sunday.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The gambler, Arians, nearly cost us the game.

-Palmer played like shit. There is zero doubt now that his finger is giving him accuracy issues.
-The o-line probably played one of their worst games of the season. Zero push in the run game & too much pressure on Palmer.
-The defense was too passive for most of that game.
-PP misplayed that hailmary TD.

-Fitz is still a beast.
-PP is still shutting down anyone he is glued to.
-Palmer can make plays in the clutch.

I just feel like the Cardinals played one of their worst games of the season & the Pack still need miracle finish to force OT. Then when the game is on the line, the Cards make the plays for the win.

Rooting for a Seattle victory on Sunday.

Agree with all that. His finger is clearly bothering him. He makes plenty of passes where it doesn't seem too bad, but there were a half dozen that were just awful. He threw more horrifying passes that game than he has all year. They escaped last night, but if they continue to have zero run game, I'm not confident like I would be without his injury that Palmer can win the game throwing 50 passes.

I've had that injury. It's not miraculously healing next week after abusing it all game last night.

The complete lack of any real pressure (after getting 8 sacks not all that long ago) on Rodgers was concerning as well. On the flip side, the secondary did a fantastic job in coverage while they weren't putting pressure on him. Rodgers dinked and dunked his way to points for the most part.

This was the first game all year PP wasn't elite. He was in coverage, but that taunting penalty was bush league and the Hail Mary was unacceptable (was he trying to catch it and not bat it down?).

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as a bit of an aside... was that Adrian Wilson that ran out in a suit to celebrate Fitz' game winning touchdown?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's a good thing they got a win playing a garbage game. Get it out of your system. in addition, they are underdogs again. They play much better as dogs. This bodes well for us I think.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I recognized him. Glad to see him supporting the Cards. He's one of my all time favorite Cards.

A-Dub is a special assistant to either Keim or Michael Bidwill. I forget which. He is around the team giving advise to players on a regular basis.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A-Dub is a special assistant to either Keim or Michael Bidwill. I forget which. He is around the team giving advise to players on a regular basis.
Ah, I see. Well, he's not a bad guy to listen to. From what I remember he kept his nose clean and played hard. There are a lot worse role models out there.