• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Green Bay Post Game

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liked the game plan with Cravens being a robber on Rodgers however he and both Murphy played "out of control" and lost discipline of their assignment. Murphy looked ridiculous chasing Rodgers around.

Add in RK. I think people have less control with Rodgers because he is deceptive.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked it when we were headed into the wind. The two pointer into the wind was about 30-40% more valuable.

On a regular comparison it is only about 10% more valuable. Like I said last night, I liked going for 2 going into the wind...I would have kicked the ball downwind.

I agree just bustin your balls.

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then wind was a factor all over that field. Trust me. I played golf in it that day. Craziest round I have ever played. it was a steady 30mph swirling around with gust up to 50 mph. Knowing that, I find it that much more amazing what KC did passing last night.
I was outside for just a few minutes last night - and much respect to you for being able to golf with that wind - even more than for the guy I saw trying to ride his bicycle up the street. That was serious weather - like a major storm without any rain. And it made it feel really cold. Now all the bad weather teams will be raising their offers to Kirk.

The announcers kept talking about the advantage of playing with wind toward your back, but it had to be nasty for the skill position players and kickers going either way - because the wind was swirling and hard to predict.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More than time to invest

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One other point I haven't seen discussed here. Is Ty Nseke just balling or what? This guy may stay in the lineup once Trent returns. We may see Trent become our LG. Not saying he is a better LT that Trent, but our Oline is better with both in the lineup. Can you imagine that Oline with Trent and Ty on the left side?
Will be surprised if it happens myself but there is chatter about it (only because Trent would likely be easier to move than anyone else to better the LG position)

Thing is Trents athleticism at LT allows us to do some things we don't do with Ty in there - even tho he's done an excellent job so far.