• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gotta give GoldRusher some Props

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prior to the Texas game, he posted his concerns about a worn down team heading into Austin… especially following a devastating loss to TCU.

He was spot on…

After the Texas game, he posted that he wished Dana had played Skylar when Clint started making mistakes. Fast forward to last night's game when we saw Clint struggle again, and removed from the game for Skylar…. I can look back and agree.

He was spot on…

:clap:

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta agree with that. Trickett was hurt and maybe suffered a concussion in the TCU game. He did more to help us lose the last 3 than he helped. Unlike last year, looks like we had a capable backup available.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wish Dana had put a few packages in the offense to involve Howard a little more earlier in the year , especially after seeing what we saw last night. Our guys looked to me like they even played harder when Howard was in there than when Trick was in the game. Maybe they were feeling frustrated and were excited about the change or maybe they just focused a little harder because they knew the backup was in, I don't know, but no doubt about it, it was a different offense with Howard back there and big picture, it's exciting.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only Dana knows for sure, but it appears he is looking for a mobile QB… a dual threat… to run his offense. No doubt, it makes it more difficult to defend.

I think that is why he took a gamble on Rawlins, recruited Crest and Howard.

Should be fun going forward…