• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Finals Thread

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're completely full of shit. As I've stated before, I picked the Bulls because on paper, if healthy, they were the better team. However, the Cavs played better than the Bulls and the Bulls lost. I even spent a few pages arguing with a Bulls fan who was trying to discredit the Cavs.

I picked the Hawks in 7 because of the Cavs injuries and they had HCA. If Cleveland had HCA, I'd have picked them, even with the injuries. I've given the Cavs full credit for what they have accomplished, every step of the way.

So, once again, you've made a fool of yourself, but are too stupid realize it.

Now, why don't you answer the question I've asked you before? No one wants you here, no one likes you and everyone makes fun of you. Why do you continue to post here? Is it because you'd rather have negative attention than no attention?

you aren't accusing him of being a...":ahem:"...T-R-O-L-L, are you...?:lol:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict that you will have an excuse or an 'I told you so' for any outcome.

And IF they lose, nothing that JR or the bench or anyone else did will mean a damn thing other than driving up their price tag for next season (if they aren't under contract).

It boils down to just 1 or 2 things.

Either James looks like a genius and everyone agrees that he pulled of a miracle by taking this team all the way OR the seasons a bust because it's James and he lost in the Finals again.

Of course you look at it that way you are biased. I have said many times I didnt expect this, but that doesnt mean I wont be very upset they lost or that Lebrons' legacy will be hurt a little more bc it probably will happen the world we live in today. The fact he willed this team to the ship isnt enough in almost everyones' eyes.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golden State suffered an injury to Speights during that Memphis series yet there's no mention of it because the Warriors have a deep squad and they have several players (Lee, Livingston, etc.) that have come off the bench to fill those minutes Speights was playing. So please stop acting like the Warriors haven't had to make their own adjustments and give credit to their FO for putting together a deep team that truly plays COLLECTIVELY in order to win.

Speights :laugh3:

I saw Mike Miller in a sling too

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're completely full of shit. As I've stated before, I picked the Bulls because on paper, if healthy, they were the better team. However, the Cavs played better than the Bulls and the Bulls lost. I even spent a few pages arguing with a Bulls fan who was trying to discredit the Cavs.

I picked the Hawks in 7 because of the Cavs injuries and they had HCA. If Cleveland had HCA, I'd have picked them, even with the injuries. I've given the Cavs full credit for what they have accomplished, every step of the way.

Now, why don't you answer the question I've asked you before? No one wants you here, no one likes you and everyone makes fun of you. Why do you continue to post here? Is it because you'd rather have negative attention than no attention?

I picked the Bulls and Hawks too lol

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh no doubt. Starting off Game 7 were $1500 in advance now, for nosebleeds. I imagine courtsides will be double that 10-15K. Probably higher in GS than Cleveland

Not in either of those 2 markets.
Forget what you see listed (those are obviously not sold).
Miami's a bigger market then either, and in all 4 of James' years here they never sold for anywhere close to that.

MAYBE if it was the Lakers or Knicks? I'm not sure...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not in either of those 2 markets.
Forget what you see listed (those are obviously not sold).
Miami's a bigger market then either, and in all 4 of James' years here they never sold for anywhere close to that.

MAYBE if it was the Lakers or Knicks? I'm not sure...

The highest ticket sold already for Game 1 was like $35K for courtside in GS

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I highest ticket sold already for Game 1 was like $25K for courtside in GS

For 1 seat or a pair (more likely) cause that's about what game 1 was going for here.

Where did you see that?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For 1 seat or a pair (more likely) cause that's about what game 1 was going for here.

Where did you see that?

They were trying to sell two tickets for $58K lol
They said the highest priced SEAT sold was $35K. It could a suite though :noidea:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking about going to a game. I looked at prices and said, "I hope there is a next year Cavs" lol

How close are you to the arena?

If you just are happy getting in, wait and wait...the last hour, people will drop to near or face value most every game.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did I ever say you did not give the CAvs credit? If you can read I said that you picked against them and you were wrong

not only that- but you ripped on JR Smith as a team cancer - heres the quote

"JR Smith is an idiot and locker room cancer. He's battled with coaches that bring a lot more to the table than Blatt. What makes you think he will respect Blatt when he hasn't more accomplished NBA coaches?

Also, Smith has played what? 2 games as a Cav and you think he's already proven something?

When the Cavs were forced to take him to get the player they actually wanted, that should tell you all that you need to know."

How about this Golden Nugget

Last time I checked, the Cavs bench was ranked 30th in the league. That means they are the WORST bench in the league. You can spew whatever bullshit you want, stamp your feet and hold your breath until your face turns blue
and the Cavs bench will still be hot buttered garbage and the worst in the NBA.

YUP- Cavs lose Love for the remainder- and at one point have Kyrie in a 4 game stretch miss 2 games and walk off the court in the first half the other two----- Tristan Thompson and Iman Shumpert were two of those bench players that were "hot buttered garbage"---- BRILLIANT ANALYSIS..LOL

You just do not like to be told you are wrong. It happens man. Own it

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Ticketmaster has two courtside seats located under the basket for $58,250 each on Thursday night, but selling them for that price might be a bit optimistic. The highest price actually paid for a seat has been $36,843 on Ticketmaster and $35,612 on StubHub."

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How close are you to the arena?

If you just are happy getting in, wait and wait...the last hour, people will drop to near or face value most every game.

I'm in Mississippi. A far distance away from both arenas lol

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were trying to sell two tickets for $58K lol
They said the highest priced SEAT sold was $35K. It could a suite though :noidea:

Not sure who "they" is, but don't believe reporters on the news, etc..
The real brokers seldom tell the truth either.
They lie to try to drive prices up.