• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Georgia Tech's Sting Talk is always good for some gems

GEORGIA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson is fucking loaded.​
quote:
Jesus... Ugag is gonna run all over us and Clemson is going to pass all over us.​
quote:
It still amazes how every other HC in CFB can teach their True-Fr. and RS-Fr. how to play at a very high level, but we have a hard time doing the same when it is clear that our players are much smarter than everyone else's are.
quote:
Yes. We are inferior to both teams. Such is life.​
quote:
Help me out on that play call, don't our A-backs cut like that on DBs all the time, why was that a penalty when the WR cut a DB in open field?​
quote:
That effin' douche-bag Murray made the Chiefs roster.
quote:
UGA's new DC is really working out.​
quote:
Someone ring PJ and tell him to tune into this game. This is what a runningback is supposed to look like.​
quote:
The mutts have five running backs better than our first string.
quote:
Holy crap I have never seen so many amazing RBS on one team. If Tech could only get one. Chubb would be amazing B back.​
quote:
Is this real life?​
quote:
Makes me sick watching this. UGA has a stable of backs. PJ runs a fucking three RB offense and he can't sniff this talent.
quote:
UGA has more rushing yards on Clemson than we had on Wofford.​
quote:
Whatever happened to that running back that committed to Tech but then flip to UGA at the last second. That Joker will probably never touch the ball again.​
quote:
They going to score again it's like they can't even help it​
quote:
Do we really have to play them every year?
quote:
I can't believe the talent they have at running back. It's disgusting. Freaking Georgia.​
quote:
The butt r*pe cometh.​
quote:
I've decided to go camping this Thanksgiving. No TV no worries.​
quote:
That actually sounds kinda nice.

Maybe UGA will grant us a continuous clock when we play?​
quote:
I have been watching GT football since 1978 and I can't think of any year where the trip to Athens looked this bleak this early.​
quote:
Is anyone else seriously impressed with Hutson Mason? Dude knows how to hand the ball off.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson is fucking loaded.​
quote:
Jesus... Ugag is gonna run all over us and Clemson is going to pass all over us.​
quote:
It still amazes how every other HC in CFB can teach their True-Fr. and RS-Fr. how to play at a very high level, but we have a hard time doing the same when it is clear that our players are much smarter than everyone else's are.
quote:
Yes. We are inferior to both teams. Such is life.​
quote:
Help me out on that play call, don't our A-backs cut like that on DBs all the time, why was that a penalty when the WR cut a DB in open field?​
quote:
That effin' douche-bag Murray made the Chiefs roster.
quote:
UGA's new DC is really working out.​
quote:
Someone ring PJ and tell him to tune into this game. This is what a runningback is supposed to look like.​
quote:
The mutts have five running backs better than our first string.
quote:
Holy crap I have never seen so many amazing RBS on one team. If Tech could only get one. Chubb would be amazing B back.​
quote:
Is this real life?​
quote:
Makes me sick watching this. UGA has a stable of backs. PJ runs a fucking three RB offense and he can't sniff this talent.
quote:
UGA has more rushing yards on Clemson than we had on Wofford.
quote:
Whatever happened to that running back that committed to Tech but then flip to UGA at the last second. That Joker will probably never touch the ball again.​
quote:
They going to score again it's like they can't even help it​
quote:
Do we really have to play them every year?
quote:
I can't believe the talent they have at running back. It's disgusting. Freaking Georgia.​
quote:
The butt r*pe cometh.
quote:
I've decided to go camping this Thanksgiving. No TV no worries.​
quote:
That actually sounds kinda nice.

Maybe UGA will grant us a continuous clock when we play?
quote:
I have been watching GT football since 1978 and I can't think of any year where the trip to Athens looked this bleak this early.​
quote:
Is anyone else seriously impressed with Hutson Mason? Dude knows how to hand the ball off.

:pound::pound::pound::pound:

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol gotta love tech . Those nerds love to hate us