• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: 49ers vs Chargers Pre-season style

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And just like that, the pre-season is over!

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the NFL Ticket?

If you mean that they offered it for a lot less (or in NFL Ticket's case, for free) in order to bring back fans that might have been thinking of telling the NFL to kick rocks after the lock out... yes.

In another way, you could watch games split screen, or in 4 squares and then just click on a guide menu and it'd list the games. Then all you'd have to do is drag the game(s) you wanted to see into one of the boxes and you could cycle through them. As simple as clicking on one to hear the audio and then clicking the one game button to expand it to the full screen.

They also had a picture in picture thing, but I never bothered with that.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If you mean that they offered it for a lot less (or in NFL Ticket's case, for free) in order to bring back fans that might have been thinking of telling the NFL to kick rocks after the lock out... yes.

In another way, you could watch games split screen, or in 4 squares and then just click on a guide menu and it'd list the games. Then all you'd have to do is drag the game(s) you wanted to see into one of the boxes and you could cycle through them. As simple as clicking on one to hear the audio and then clicking the one game button to expand it to the full screen.

They also had a picture in picture thing, but I never bothered with that.

That sounds awsome! How about control, can you rew, ff, and do a frame by frame slo-mo stuff like that?

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, check this out, I took a screenshot of the thing. It has a 10 second backwards or 10 seconds forward option. Then you can see the view modes in the bottom right corner, single, split screen, 4 squares, PIP and then that guide menu. Plus the other Options of chat, stats, plays.

preseasonlive.png

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
OK, check this out, I took a screenshot of the thing. It has a 10 second backwards or 10 seconds forward option. Then you can see the view modes in the bottom right corner, single, split screen, 4 squares, PIP and then that guide menu. Plus the other Options of chat, stats, plays.

preseasonlive.png

NICE!!!!...I am curious what that "Plays" button does...I am definitely going to check into this!!