• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game with the most surprising outcome

Discuss

• Vikings @ Panthers

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Cardinals @ Bills

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Steelers @ Eagles

Votes: 25 64.1%
  • Jets @ Chiefs

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta go with the Vikings game. Didn't see that coming at all

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah didn't think the Vikes could win that one but am more surprised at the Eagles and the Bills wins

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta go with the Vikings game. Didn't see that coming at all

Yeah. And even though I was down on the Cards this year before the season started, that was still surprising. Eagles was the unknown factor going in. Facing bad teams but playing great football up to this point. Fitzpatrick has always been one of the more inconsistent QB's so that wasn't too off the wall either.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah didn't think the Vikes could win that one but am more surprised at the Eagles and the Bills wins

My exact sentiments and for Pitt to only score 3 points with that high octane O

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My exact sentiments and for Pitt to only score 3 points with that high octane O
IDK what the hell that was .
the only good thing that came from that game for me was, I was at my sunday night bowling league and took my frustrations out on the pins I turned them mother fuckers to sawdust last night and had 3 very good games ...:lol:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EASILY the Bills Blowout win for me

I would have put good odds on Rex Ryan being fired last night

No Sammy Watkins on an already awful receiving corps

That was the shocker for me

The Minny dominance surprised me, but not the W

Same with the Steelers and Eagles

Everything about the Bills game shocked me

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy one....Eagles vs. Steelers

Vikes vs. Panthers would be second.....I had no idea the Vikes defense was that good.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ditto... Vikings have a great defense. But I went with Bills/Cards as I thought Bills were a train wreck.

Maybe Rex was right with firing the offensive coordinator last week :scratch: :D :eek:

Say what you want about Rex, but somehow he gets those crazy wins almost every year. Last year it was the Colts to open the year that no one saw, Beat the Steelers his 4 win year he got fired in NY. Usually gives the Pats a tough game, and really rocked some teams in the post-season early on in NY.

I know it's easy to get on him when his teams are down and to just not like the guy... And I don't know what player control he has for drafting/FA's which is bad, but he seems to do well when you think his team is overmatched.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't surprised PIT lost...PHI was 2-0 (albeit against some bad teams , but 2-0 is 2-0) the margin was shocking...likewise AZ @ BUF...Bills were a desperate team, so not surprised they won, but again the margin...those two tied for me.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to go Steelers/Eagles for the same reason others mention -- a high powered passing game only putting up 3. I think they could play that game 100 more times and I would not expect that to happen again.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with the majority. Steelers laid an egg. They'll be back but man 3 points? That was unexpected.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't surprised PIT lost...PHI was 2-0 (albeit against some bad teams , but 2-0 is 2-0) the margin was shocking...likewise AZ @ BUF...Bills were a desperate team, so not surprised they won, but again the margin...those two tied for me.

Yeah I think the actual score is what makes the Philly/Pitt game the most shocking. I'm not shocked that Philly won but to win in that fashion against a team thought to have the best offense in the NFL is just down right impressive.

For me I knew the Vikings had a great defense (maybe best in the league) so not shocked they won especially considering we have seen historically that the Super Bowl loser actually struggles quite often the next season.

Buffalo/AZ would be 2nd most shocking game for me. Buffalo had looked pretty bad to start the season and I thought AZ showed they were back on track last week with a big win. We definitely might be seeing the change at the top of the NFC this year as teams thought to be top contenders are struggling mightily to start the season.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The similarities between this seasons Vikes, and last seasons Broncs, pretty stunning to me.....>And the Vikes may actually have the better QB play......

Not sure who I see beating them in the NFC this season

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The similarities between this seasons Vikes, and last seasons Broncs, pretty stunning to me.....>And the Vikes may actually have the better QB play......

Not sure who I see beating them in the NFC this season

The NFC definitely looks a little weaker than many thought for this season. AZ doesn't look like their dominant self. Seattle is kind of all over the board. Carolina looks to have the Super Bowl loss hangover they speak about. Green Bay looks beatable. So yeah the Vikings have definitely looked like the most dominant of the teams. Just shocking with losing your starting QB and all-star RB and yet you still look dominant on the field. Very impressive start with so much working against them to start this season.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers-Iggles

Especially that it was a thumping.

Cards-Bills in 2 slot. Bad games from Palmer surprise me much less than bad games out of Ben.

And I believe Carolina to be vastly overrated so nothing they do surprises me.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all pretty close. Of all the teams up there IMO, the BILLS are by far the worst team and they just got done drubbing a team many (not me) have put in the Super Bowl. The Cardinals should have blown that team out. Making it a 2nd time this year a Bruce Arians team was out coached.

The end would be the Eagles to me. Those were my two locks - go figure. I didn't think the Eagles stood a chance against the Steelers and the Steelers could only muster 3 points?? That's insane!! Almost as surprised as the Bills.

It's hard to be surprised by a Ryan Fitzpatrick bad game as you have to expect those. Also it was hard to count the Chiefs out for 3 weeks in a row.

I was surprised the Camthers were handled so well but no surprised by the Win. Smart people picked the Vikings to be in the NFFCG.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFC definitely looks a little weaker than many thought for this season. AZ doesn't look like their dominant self. Seattle is kind of all over the board. Carolina looks to have the Super Bowl loss hangover they speak about. Green Bay looks beatable. So yeah the Vikings have definitely looked like the most dominant of the teams. Just shocking with losing your starting QB and all-star RB and yet you still look dominant on the field. Very impressive start with so much working against them to start this season.

I think most people rightfully saw Bridgewater for what he was, and that's not to say he was bad, but it wasn't your typical QB injury that cripples a season......You would think that AP would be tougher to replace, but in a passing league, Id bet Mckinnon and Asiata will do just enough to not make that loss cost them many games

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I think the actual score is what makes the Philly/Pitt game the most shocking. I'm not shocked that Philly won but to win in that fashion against a team thought to have the best offense in the NFL is just down right impressive.

For me I knew the Vikings had a great defense (maybe best in the league) so not shocked they won especially considering we have seen historically that the Super Bowl loser actually struggles quite often the next season.

Buffalo/AZ would be 2nd most shocking game for me. Buffalo had looked pretty bad to start the season and I thought AZ showed they were back on track last week with a big win. We definitely might be seeing the change at the top of the NFC this year as teams thought to be top contenders are struggling mightily to start the season.

PIT/BUF...I picked PIT and AZ, so I can't say otherwise, but the margins blew me away. I only saw highlights of the BUF win, but every time it was a score for BUF....in the Steeler game, PIT blew some chances to score early, but it was just a runaway freight train in the 3Q.

MIN/CAR...I think I mentioned in the lock of the week folder I liked MIN to cover. Very good DEF and the CAR OL is not built to handle a known pass rush.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most people rightfully saw Bridgewater for what he was, and that's not to say he was bad, but it wasn't your typical QB injury that cripples a season......You would think that AP would be tougher to replace, but in a passing league, Id bet Mckinnon and Asiata will do just enough to not make that loss cost them many games

Well and really for the Vikings it is more about that defense. AS much as I love my Bronco defense I have to admit that Vikings defense looks even better than the Broncos. Very impressive unit that has really taken that next step and should keep them in every game this year.