• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #7 Atlanta Falcons vs Patriots

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't expect to see that last not, but not surprised. We have seen this team do it before. Getting Gillmore back with ROwe and the way Bademossi has been playing, that is great. I want Bad to get more reps, he actually gives a fuck and out to prove something...aka Butler!! We actually got some good pressure with Wise and Marsh on the outside. Marsh was held a few times, but apparently the refs were not calling Atl for holding yesterday. Marsh does go to deep at times and losses contain, but that will get better. I can see why BB traded for him. Nice to see Harris in there over that slow, useless fuck Roberts last night. Harris needs more Reps.

Offense looked good. They ran the ball damn good and using all 4 RB confused the shit out of Atl at times. About time they use Cooks on the end around over Hogan. OL was better.

Solder son's cancer is back and started Chemo again a few weeks ago. Explains why he is missing some practice. You will not hear me complain about him again. I can't imagine what is in his head all week, then have to go out and play a game....prayers to Hudson!!
Yep, really liking Bademosi. Excited about Rowe coming back. Not sure about Gilmore? Maybe, the time off helped him figure out tbe communication and resposibility issues? We can only hope? If he can start producing like anticipated, NEs D can be formidable.

Marsh finally stepped up but he has to learn containment. In Seattle he mainly pinned his ears back. In NE he doesn't have those speedy LBs and Safeties to fill those gaps he created. If he can just learn to do his job NE will be set at end rushers.

Love Harris being back. Also Shea coming back is great news.

Maybe they can get Dorsett on a couple end arounds? Need to find something he can do to help this team.

RBs are doing an adequate job. That's all NE needs. No prima donna's.

The refs did suck last night. Between the non calls and that OPI on Gronk I was screaming.

God bless the Solder family.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked what I saw from Harris... seemed like he brings some pop to the run defense that Hightower lacks (looks to have been injured weeks ago IMO?!). Was beginning to think we'd never see him, as he has been used sparsely. Van Noy and Marsh had good games, Van Noy is starting to show some instincts now that he's been in this defense for a a year and things have slowed down for him. His Fourth down stop on the goal line sweep was superb.

Hopeful for more improvement
Van Noy is starting to look like he could replace Nick with some more work and time. Man it's been forever that we see a NE LB track someone down like that. Usually the runner blows right past them.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked the first time they went for it a lot. Caught the Patriots off-guard. The 2nd time was no surprise.
Actually they only caught Marsh off guard. Had he stayed at the corner Ryan would not have gone outside.