• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GAME 4: Oklahoma vs. WVU

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEVEN Dlinemen in the Fresh and Soph classes were ON THE ROSTER in 2010, I do not care who signed a LOI, who was recruited, who got a visit, I care about who actually showed up on the team.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEVEN Dlinemen in the Fresh and Soph classes were ON THE ROSTER in 2010, I do not care who signed a LOI, who was recruited, who got a visit, I care about who actually showed up on the team.

I did not ask if you cared or not... I want you to tell me how many kids were recruited for the DL in Stewart's last two years.

Of interest, those 7 players you seem to care so much about... how many of them are still,part of the program AND regular players on the two deep this year?

Your attempts to not answer my questions have been pretty weak and lame... jus' sayin'...

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB, as has been pointed out here, the recruiting services are flawed, in case you forgot, they all ranked the 2009 and 2010 classes the highest in school history, the very classes you are claiming as void of talent. Look at the roster to see who was actually on the team, in 2010 there were 7 Fresh and Soph D linemen on the roster, in 2013 there were 8...... AND yes I include ALL on the roster, walk ons and all, would you discount Owen Schmitt, Paul Woodside, the great Fraud himself, just because they were not heavily recruited?????

Your really reaching for a place kicker in your argument!?!?..:omg::lol:

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man is this a off week or what........

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your really reaching for a place kicker in your argument!?!?..:omg::lol:

Reaching???? Hardly, That place kicker was our top scorer for several years, and earned a scholly. Are YOU saying Woodside should not be included on the roster because he was a walk on?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAD,

I'm still waiting for your count...

WTH is taking you so long????

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not ask if you cared or not... I want you to tell me how many kids were recruited for the DL in Stewart's last two years.

Of interest, those 7 players you seem to care so much about... how many of them are still,part of the program AND regular players on the two deep this year?

Your attempts to not answer my questions have been pretty weak and lame... jus' sayin'...

I answered your question multiple times, I am not going to parrot a link to a site that YOU said was bogus before, just because YOU think NOW that it bolsters your argument.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAD, there was more to my request. You know the number... go to any recruiting site... it reveals what you don't want to post... because you're trapped. You know Stewart left the cupboard bare, and it makes you admit your hypocrisy to all of us.

But, please tell me how many of those 7 players you've cited for me are on the two deep today?

That doesn't require you to use a bogus link...

BTW, I have NEVER stated those links were bogus before... LIKE IN NEVER!

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor...

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reaching???? Hardly, That place kicker was our top scorer for several years, and earned a scholly. Are YOU saying Woodside should not be included on the roster because he was a walk on?
:fish:

The kicker was the leading scorer??...that equals the team not getting into the end zone that often!.:clap:

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The kicker was the leading scorer??...that equals the team not getting into the end zone that often!.:clap:

FOUR of the top five WVU scorers in history are kickers, Slaton shows his football acumen yet again:L

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAD, there was more to my request. You know the number... go to any recruiting site... it reveals what you don't want to post... because you're trapped. You know Stewart left the cupboard bare, and it makes you admit your hypocrisy to all of us.

But, please tell me how many of those 7 players you've cited for me are on the two deep today?

That doesn't require you to use a bogus link...

BTW, I have NEVER stated those links were bogus before... LIKE IN NEVER!

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor...

REALLY? Those sites rated the recruiting classes you are saying were barren as the highest in school history......

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAD,

How many of those 7 players are contributing in the two deep today?

And, really... I have never spoken about the recruiting services. I know the guys at westvirginia.scout.com are pretty anal... so, I trust their info.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAD,

How many of those 7 players are contributing in the two deep today?

And, really... I have never spoken about the recruiting services. I know the guys at westvirginia.scout.com are pretty anal... so, I trust their info.

At the time, those two classes were ranked top 20 nationally, you say those were lousy classes, yet NOW you want to source one of the sites that ranked those classes so high.............

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who do you think is leading in scoring THIS year?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the time, those two classes were ranked top 20 nationally, you say those were lousy classes, yet NOW you want to source one of the sites that ranked those classes so high.............

Why won't you answer my request?

I have NEVER SAID THOSE WERE LOUSY CLASSES... LIKE IN NEVER...

You need to stop lying about me... grow up... and answer my request... how many of those 7 from 2010 are currently on the DL two deep?

It is an easy answer...

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have NEVER SAID THOSE WERE LOUSY CLASSES... LIKE IN NEVER...

You need to stop lying about me... grow up... and answer my request... how many of those 7 from 2010 are currently on the DL two deep?

It is an easy answer...

you are RIGHT NOW saying they were, WTF, by saying the cupboard was bare, you are saying those were lousy classes.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAD...

My Mom taught me it is not good manners to pick on people... so, I will try not to call you names or be disrespectful to you in any form...

Not sure I follow your logic though... how does one claim a highly ranked class as lousy when mentioning the cupboard had been left bare?

Are you arguing Stewart recruited well when it comes to the DL? Would you argue he recruited well at QB in 2011?

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did a whole thread on these two classes, if I remember correctly over 50% of the players never played a down for WVU...why are we talking Stews classes we should be replacing the DL Coach Bradley, obviously the man just can't coach anymore. :whistle:

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did a whole thread on these two classes, if I remember correctly over 50% of the players never played a down for WVU...why are we talking Stews classes we should be replacing the DL Coach Bradley, obviously the man just can't coach anymore. :whistle:

Bradley is one of the few on the staff who CAN coach..............